Angela's Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

13491 Prince Dale Dr

Woodbridge, VA 22193

Cost is determined by the job....

07/27/2020

Melanie N.

Jose and his team of professionals did an excellent job making our home's exterior look brand-new, clean and beautiful. Jose gave us a great price to power wash our entire home's exterior. We had never had it cleaned before, so it really was a big job. Jose and his team did it quickly and expertly. Our home is brick with siding and two brick chimneys. We will definitely be hiring Jose's team to power wash and repair our two story deck. I highly recommend them! :-) :-)

Description of Work
Power Washing the Exterior of Our Home

Category air duct cleaning, pressure washing

07/06/2017

Tonia A.

They did a good job, will use them again.

Description of Work
General Housekeeping

05/18/2016

Evonne T.

02/25/2016

Scott F.

The did a basic cleaning. Same as you would get from say cleaning authority or merry maids. Nothing special, but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 bedroom house

01/18/2016

Jay L.

Two employees arrived on time and cleaned the house thoroughly. All the carpets were vacuumed and bathrooms were cleaned. Even the trash can liners in the bathrooms were changed. Over all great job done by Angela's Cleaning Service. We will be calling again for a cleaning when we are ready in a couple months.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house from top to bottom and did a great job!

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

01/08/2016

Edward D.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house from top to bottom; Receptive to specifics in cleaning instructions |

11/20/2015

Mary J.

This is a very reliable company. They will clean your house on a regular basis, or they will come as you need them. They are extremely flexible about changing dates as needed. The ladies who come are very nice. They are ready to hear your particular needs. They change the sheets and can also do deep home cleaning periodically or if you are moving, or they can do regular maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned house

09/24/2015

William M.

08/10/2015

Julie P.

Description of Work
They were fantastic! Showed up on time and got to work right away. They were very thorough. Thank you ladies!

02/10/2015

Richard R.

It was 5:30 PM and I was in a jam, trying to arrange for a cleaner for the next day. When I called Jose at Angela's, he was able to solve all my problems. The ladies arrived about 30 minutes early. They were polite and professional. They asked me to review their work as they completed it, and it was excellent!

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 bathrooms

10/10/2014

Kirk S.

Was in a Jam and needed my rental house cleaned, Angela handled everything professionally, arrived that day, and did a professional job cleaning the whole house and cleaning the carpet. Outstanding service and work, would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Townhouse and Clean Carpets

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/15/2014

Jim W.

The immediate difference that I noticed that in addition to cleaning the obvious areas (kitchen, bathrooms, carpets, baseboards, etc.), they cleaned the hard to reach areas and placed that the majority of the time are overlooked. Awesome, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Two ladies cleaned my entire home including basement. They did not miss anything and my house, which is usually clean, was cluttered and dusty. I would say that definitely it was one of the best cleaning jobs done at my house. Excellent

09/12/2014

robin M.

I absolutely love this company! I have used their house cleaning services for six months now. Angela is so easy to get along with and is always very professional when contacted. The ladies are also punctual and thorough. Today Sandra and Belia came to my home and did a magnificent job on EVERYTHING. They went above and beyond any other team. They have been the best team to date. The prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

09/12/2014

Laurie D.

I'm very happy with Angela's Cleaning. I've gone through several cleaning services over the past several years and am very pleased to have finally found a company I am happy with. They've been my house keepers weekly for 2 years. I especially like that Angela tries to send me the same team, led by Jolanda, ecah week. However, every one of her employees are friendly and hard-working.

Description of Work
Cleans my house.

09/09/2014

Shaune C.

I have been using Angela's cleaning service for almost a year now and could not be happier! They do a fabulous job and are very efficient. Martha came today and she did an excellent job!! I would not use any other service.

Description of Work
Cleaning my home

09/02/2014

Tasha M.

Angela's is very reliable and always on time, they are very thorough and do great work. I have never had any problems. Great company!

Description of Work
The cleaning team did a fabulous job cleaning the entire house-bathrooms, floors, kitchen, basement, all windows, baseboards. They always do a fantastic job!

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

11/12/2013

Alisha E.

Both my husband and I were initially very pleased with the work performed. The two cleaners that came out each time did very thorough jobs. However, different pairs of employees came out each time which troubled me as I do not like a parade of strangers coming through my home. Additionally, the employees spoke broken English which made it difficult for my husband to communicate with them. As another member expressed, there were also issues with punctuality. What ended up causing me to terminate services with Angela, though, is when I discovered that a pair of expensive earrings given to me for a 1st anniversary gift by my husband went missing. Only Angela's employees had been in our home, so I contacted her. She said she asked the ladies about it but neither of them claimed responsibility. I will not utilize the services of people I cannot trust, so have not used Angela's services since. I was offered no apology or offer of an attempt to replace or compensate for this loss.

Description of Work
Cleaning of our two-story single family home per recommendation by others who use Angela's services on a regular basis.

07/27/2013

Shaune C.

At the last minute we asked if our carpets could be cleaned after the normal house cleaning was finished. Angela was able to provide the carpet cleaning at last minute notice and we were shocked at the results! We have two dogs, one of which is a senior and he is having some issues with making outside in time to use the bathroom. We had used two household name carpet cleaning services before along with renting a steamcleaner from a local grocery store. Angelas carpet cleaning was far superior then any other carpet cleaning service we have ever used! The price too was 1/2 of what the other businesses charge. We will only use Angela's carpet cleaning service from now on!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/29/2013

Jodi L.

We scheduled move out cleaning of our home in Alexandria through the company's website. In order to schedule over the Internet we had prepay for the services via Pay-pal. Shortly thereafter we received an email confirming the time, date, and place of the appointment. All the information was correct. At the appointed time no one showed up to perform the services. We placed a couple of calls to the company, leaving voice mails explaining the situation. Our calls were not returned and cleaners never arrived. Attempts to contact the company and have our payment returned have been unsuccessful. We chose to use Angela's Cleaning Services based upon work they did for us in the past. Very disappointed in the complete absence of communication and service this time around.

Description of Work
Scheduled to provide whole house move out cleaning

06/03/2013

Samuel J.

The first visit was great - the service sent two ladies, both of whom were punctual and very friendly. They did a great job - very thorough cleaning in about two hours of my 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath three level townhome. I was very pleased and decided to set up cleanings for every two weeks. The next time they were due to arrive, they were late so I called the service and the owner informed me the ladies would be there in about two hours. They were already an hour late and no one from the service had bothered to call me and let me know. I had plans for the day, so I decided to reschedule the cleaning for a week later. This time, a different pair of ladies came (I was told by the owner the same crew would come every time) and they proceeded to track mud into my home and onto a rug and the carpeted stairs. They seemed a little confused/unclear on what they were supposed to do (unlike the first crew) so I had to explain everything in detail. Overall, they did a pretty good job of cleaning, but I'm unimpressed with the punctuality and lack of communication. I would really prefer the same two people to come every time, and I'd also like them to arrive on time each time. I like the service's prices, but am disappointed in the results so I'll be looking elsewhere for a new cleaning service.

Description of Work
General house cleaning of a 3-level townhome

Ultimate Powerwash

Here at Ultimate Power Wash we are dedicated to making your property look new again! We specialize in SOFT washing technology, melting all the mold, grease dirt and grime off your house, deck ,fence or flat surface without using harmful pressure or caustic chemicals! Our equipment is state of the art, and our employees have combined 30 years experience in the business!

Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

HVAC Certified Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning Business is able to offer SAME DAY SERVICE, Flat rate - UNLIMITED Vents/Returns (per 1 HVAC system). No taxes! No fees! No surcharges! Lowe's employs 3-Stage HEPA Filtration technology to ensure top notch indoor air quality. Lowe's also offers Free Video Inspection of the Air Ducts (before & after cleaning) to demonstrate quality. Specialties in cleaning HVAC/Heating & Air Ventilation System include compete elimination of: - dust and debris - allergens - animal dander - fungi - bacteria and viruses - mold. Reducing: - allergy reactions, - itchy eyes, - sneezing, - irritation of the mucous membranes, - asthma issues, - respiratory Ailments, - bad smell/odor. Equipment Lowe's uses is latest and greatest on the market, such as TurboJet Max II (power-horse negative air pressure machine made by Air-Care), and Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Equipment (manufactured by Meyer-Machine). HEPA certified, helps improve air quality and helps those with allergy or asthma problems. EPA and American Lung Association suggested that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor, and therefore poses a greater risk to our health. They also suggested that a single air vent contains more germs and microorganisms than the average chicken coop. HVAC system in your home recirculates the air 3,275 times each day. Amount of dust accumulation is enormous.

Porter's Powerwashing

Porter's Powerwashing is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to quality and service. We use only the best cleaning supplies, equipment, and techniques to ensure the highest quality results. Prices starting at $100. Satisfaction guaranteed. Free wax with every housewash. Free estimates. Licensed and insured.

Offers by Porter's Powerwashing on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Residential and commercial house, floor, carpet, bathroom, mirrors, glasses, microwaves and glass doors cleaning & janitorial. house cleaning, cleaning, carpet cleaning,