Absolute Flooring

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Our goal at Absolute Flooring is to give you the best customer service while providing the highest quality work without cutting corners. Call Ed today for your free in home estimate at 703-389-3610. We look forward to helping you make your home or business beautiful....

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

hardwood floors (37)flooring (26)carpet installation (17)carpet cleaning (2)tile installation (7)marble & granite (4)drywall (2)

05/21/2021

Jennifer T.

We are absolutely thrilled with our new floors! Will and his team provide professional, quality services at a reasonable price. The crew lead for our project was outstanding as well. He worked with me to lay the tile before installation to ensure the layout and design was exactly what I envisioned. As the project progressed, he showed me their work and made sure I was satisfied. We will definitely use their services again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Install marble and porcelain tile

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/23/2021

Tim H.

Hired these guys to install vinyl flooring. Measurements were a little off causing delay in complete installation. Otherwise, installers were excellent and did great job.

Description of Work
Installation of vinyl flooring

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

09/28/2020

Candy C.

Absolute Flooring was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Everyone is professional, courteous and friendly. The delivery of flooring, job start date and job completion date happen exactly as quoted. We are very happy with the workmanship! Absolute Flooring provided a stress free project for us: no surprises in price, performance or delays. We are planning to use their services for ceramic tiling.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting and replaced with hardwood flooring in our upstairs hallway, master bedroom and great room.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

10/04/2019

Mike and Terry M.

Excellent! These guys went above and beyond. They do high quality work, on time and at a great price. Very easy to work with. All their people are friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Flooring install in foyer, hallway and bathroom

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

10/04/2019

Susan S.

Had carpeting replaced in all second floor rooms. Work was done quickly and professionally. Furniture was properly moved and re=set after installation. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

06/01/2019

Theodore T.

Execeptionally well priced and was on par with other quote recieved so I added baseboards renewel on top of the carpet services and they were very professional through out the process

Description of Work
Renew carpet padding, stretch carpet and new baseboards for basement for 200 sq ft

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

08/30/2017

Wendy S.

Everything went well...they finished/cleaned up quickly..

Description of Work
Floor replacement in kitchen and den.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

Thank you for the business!!

07/30/2017

David F.

I submitted a request for an estimate through Absolute Flooring's web page on a Saturday evening. Monday afternoon Patricia called and asked me a few questions to get a feel of what I was looking for in flooring, e.g., wood, carpet, vinyl, etc. I had researched flooring quite a bit and had already decided vinyl planks was what I wanted. Patricia never tried to up-sell to a more costly product. We agreed to an appointment time for the middle of the week. William arrived on-time and measured the areas I wanted the estimate for. He brought numerous samples based on the product, color, and texture I spoke with Patricia about. Patricia must have taken incredible notes when we spoke, because William knew exactly what I was looking for. Not to sound petty, but it is SUPER NICE not having to explain what you want each time you meet someone in a subsequent stage of a project. William was quick and efficient, but I did not feel rushed. Absolute Flooring completed the estimate within a day. The quote for $2,700 included removing and hauling away the carpet, moving furniture, the flooring, installation, and installing the quarter rounds. I decided to visit their showroom in Woodbridge to make sure the sample I chose was what I wanted. Patricia showed me numerous samples, but I stuck with one of the samples she and William chose after we spoke on the phone. My two-year old son went absolutely nuts running all over in the warehouse. Patricia was wonderful with him and gave him a bottle of water. A lot of people wouldn't have given it a thought. I signed a contract right then; I just knew this was the right company to do business with. Scheduling the install was as easy as everything else had been. It only took 2-3 business days for the flooring to arrive at their warehouse, and they called me that day to schedule. Edwhar and Sebastian arrived at 8:00 as scheduled. They briefly confirmed what I wanted done so there would not be any surprises. Edwhar and Sebastian worked their tails off from 8:00 to 4:00. Their workmanship is meticulous. Flooring and quarter rounds are not the most forgiving tasks, and older homes provide a lot of obstacles such as uneven sub-floors and floor boards. My hat is off to these two for their expert work. I cannot be happier with the floors! I plan on having Absolute Flooring replace the carpeting on my stairs, and I will eventually have them replace my upstairs carpeting. I do not use the word "trust" lightly. Yet in this case, the word is very appropriate. I trust the fantastic people at Absolute Flooring and you should too.

Description of Work
I needed to have vinyl planks installed over an existing linoleum floor in my townhouse basement. The project encompassed two rooms and a closet; approximately 540 feet. I wanted the carpet and tack strips removed from one of the rooms along with the closet. Additionally, I wanted quarter-rounds attached to the existing floor boards. I interviewed and received estimates from three companies and chose Absolute Flooring.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

Review for Absolute Flooring - 897 Highams Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 35932947

07/24/2017

Natalie K.

Edwhar and his crew were very professional and responsive. They did a great job handling any unexpected things that happened during the project, like more extensive damage to the subfloor than we thought. They were always on time and gave us great advice which resulted in us changing the basement flooring. This is the first time we have had to do major renovation in this area and it was a pleasure - we can't wait to involve this company in our next project.

Description of Work
Replace flooring in 4100 square foot home.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor, marble & granite

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

07/18/2017

Timothy M.

Worked with Edwhar to discuss what we wanted, and he was professional, and friendly. We purchased the treads from Home Depot (because we had credit there), and Edwhar was fine to work with those materials. We were planning to also install new risers, but Edhwar suggested to just sand and paint them, and "it'll look great". So we did that, and guess what? It looks great! Nice to see a business that doesn't push unneeded products, and gives an educated, honest opinion. And saved us some money! The installer arrived on time and was courteous and efficient. Work done was perfect, and the treads have held up great. We're debating whether to refinish our current hardwood floors, or have new flooring installed (and replace carpet), and Absolute Flooring will get our business!

Description of Work
Had new rubber treads installed on stairs leading to finished basement.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you for the business Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

07/18/2017

Timothy M.

On time and done within time agreed to. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Added wood flooring to match existing wood flooring, and refinished to match all.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

05/03/2017

Robert B.

Very well. Professional, understood my needs and didn't try to oversell me.

Description of Work
About 1100 sq feet of carpet

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the business!!

03/22/2017

Susan C.

Wood stairs installation was perfect. Finish was not correct on the first try, but they came back a few days later and corrected the finish to my satisfaction. All staff were very nice and definitely responsive to any concerns I had.

Description of Work
Absolute floors installed hardwood flooring on my stairs

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

02/06/2017

Nicole S.

Job went great. I couldn't believe how fast it was completed. This was the 3rd time I used Absolute Flooring and each crew has been professional, friendly and very efficient.

Description of Work
We needed new wood flooring and kitchen tiles

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

Review for Absolute Flooring - 897 Highams Ct, Woodbridge, VA - 34415527

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the business!

11/21/2016

Ximena M.

From estimate to installation, it was an easy, quick, quality process. They were able to track down a product I found on a blog. Price was about $200 less than other quote for same product.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in basement.

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

08/30/2016

Edmond M.

It went well. Workers showed up on time and worked professionally. When the floor was actually being installed, the worker had the extremely noisy air compressor inside at first, but he moved it outside when I asked him to. The floor is beautiful.

Description of Work
New hardwood kitchen floor and estimate for refinishing the rest of the main floor rooms.

Work Completed On 03/13/2016

08/30/2016

Edmond M.

We picked out our slab at the distributor several weeks in advance of the installation date, but poor communication between the retailer and the distributor delayed installation. They made final measurements on March 21, but did not install the counter until April 6--more than 2 weeks later. Additionally, the installers pulled out the refrigerator over our brand new hardwood floors and made a big scratch. After discussions with the flooring company who installed the floor, the counter-top company, and Lowes, through whom the whole kitchen remodel was purchased, Lowes provided a check for the repair. To make up for the installation delay, the counter company provided a free "cutting block," made from the leftover slab material.

Description of Work
Install new granite countertop.

Category marble & granite

Work Completed On 04/06/2016

07/27/2016

Tara C.

Absolute flooring was extremely professional, efficient and reliable. All work was done within the original time frame given. The employees were professional. Their expertise was evident. I would not have anyone else repair or replace my floors but Absolute. They worked on the weekends so our office didnt experience any down time. I recommended this company to my mother to replace the carpet in her home. She was completely satisfied. The install was perfect and the quality of carpet was beautiful. If you want relaible, fair and flawless work, this is the company for you.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom overhaul for my office. Replaced sink, cabinets, flooring. Painted walls, trim and doors. This was done for 8 bathrooms. We did not have to shut the office down.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/15/2015

02/15/2016

Devon L.

They were very professional and responded to all my questions promptly. They gave a 2 day estimate and worked so hard to ensure that they met that deadline, which they did. My only issue is that it's only been 5 months and some of the quarter-rounds are already popping up. One is on the stairs, but some others aren't even in high traffic area. It's not a huge problem, but that's why I dropped the quality down to a B. That being said, I think their work ethic, professionalism, and great prices make them an excellent choice and I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Absolute Flooring installed laminate on three floors and hardwood on 3 sets of stairs.

Work Completed On 09/25/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed], Hope all is well. I will schedule a tech to come and fix quarter this week which is covered under your warranty. Thanks,

01/07/2016

Garrett S.

12/30: Some issues with initial installation. Edwhar was not on site during the installation and final product was less than expected. Stairs needed fixed along with a couple areas on the main floor. 1/7: Edwhar continues to work with us to fix any problems. Edwhar takes seriously addressing customers concerns. It would be nice to rate a B at the end of all the repairs.

Description of Work
Install 900 square feet of hardwood flooring to include stairs

Work Completed On 02/06/2015

We came out on 2-8-16 to do the repairs and walked through with Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the business!

09/20/2015

Tony S.

Excellent. Great work, friendly and responsive service. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Installed floating wood floor.

Work Completed On 11/02/2014

08/10/2015

Jordan P.

Most likely the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. Edwhar was extremely sensitive to my concerns and sent out a crew a couple days early at my request to make sure the subfloor didnt need leveling - and instead just needed feather patching. Everything went so absolutely smooth I couldnt believe it. At every turn these guys were on time, professional did everything well and the floors looked amazing. They even hauled away about 10 contractor bags full of trash that I had sitting out front as an extra favor. Amazing!!!

Description of Work
Install Glue down engineered wood floors on below grade level of my condo including subfloor prep and feather patching.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/08/2015

07/06/2015

Traci A.

Edwhar Nunez and the entire Absolute Flooring team could not have been more professional. Edwhar would contact me as soon as possible to answer any questions I had before the installation. Tony Rodas came out for my estimate appointment and was on time and very knowledgeable. The team that came in and did the actual installation were professional and efficient. They were also very respectful of my home. Edwhar came by to inspect the site and asked if I had any questions or concerns. Overall it was the best experience I have had to date with any contractor.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring in my family room and downstairs bedroom including moldings.