Above All Landscaping & Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

14714 Darbydale Ave

Woodbridge, VA 22193

Above All Landscaping & Tree Service serves all of the DMV Metropolitan area as well as the outskirts. We take pride in our work & your property. We are licensed, bonded & insured. We are located in Woodbridge, VA. No landscaping or tree service project is too tedious for us. We are a family owned & operated company with "Strong Pride" in our country & employees....

03/12/2018

Marshall H.

Jorge and his crew are outstanding. I had two trees that were rotten/infested that needed to be removed. The tree guy was great and had 12 years experience. All the limbs were picked up and hauled away and both stumps were ground down below grade level. This is a small business owner who is local and takes great pride in his work. Recommend hiring them.

Description of Work
tree removal and stump grinding

02/21/2016

Maria G.

Jorge and crew confirmed that I was pleased before they were packed up their equipment. Outstanding work.

Description of Work
Mulched and edged all beds, trimmed trees and bushes, and general clean up.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

03/04/2015

STEVEN J.

Description of Work
General Fall cleanup. Fertilizing. Removal of some dead trees.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

02/05/2015

Terrence K.

He was a little more expensive than some of the other places but I just had a good feeling about this one. He seemed confident about what needed to be done more so than the others. That is why I went with him even though he was little more expensive. In fact, when he did the job, he actually was able to do it more simply than he had anticipated initially. Because it was leaning towards the house so he figured he would have to have a guy climb up and take it down bit by bit but he was able to use a winch and pull it away in the other direction and make one cut at the bottom and the winch pulled it away from the house. Since it was in the woods it was fine to leave it lying there. They cut off the branches but the log is still lying there in the woods because now we need to carry that away or chip it up for anything.

Description of Work
There was one big tree that was leaning towards the house and we wanted to get rid of it. He just cut it down.

05/23/2012

Alena K.

They were good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They providede landscaping services

Category outdoor lighting

05/02/2012

Alena K.

Wonderful

Description of Work
Overgrown bushes trimmed, removal of all overgrown weeds,vines, and brush. New mulch all around the house and property trees. Big tree low branches cut down. Friendly and dedicated.

Category lawn service

02/09/2012

Linda B.

Description of Work
(Description unavailable)

Category lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

10/26/2011

Amy O.

Initially I had contacted Hall Landscaping to get an estimate and was told they no longer service my area, but he recommended Above All Landscaping to me. I called Jorge, the owner, and spoke to him briefly on what I wanted. He had me email him a list of what I wanted done and said he would respond with a day to come out for an estimate. It took about a week for a response, but Jorge called me up to set up a time to come out for an estimate. I told him I would not be available until the following Saturday, but he said he can come that day and that I didn't have to be home for the estimate. He called me that same day he came to the house to give me an estimate of the work. We agreed on the terms and he came the next day to do the work. The work took all day and some of the next morning, and the guys worked even though it was raining. I am very satisfied with the finished product! Jorge gave me specific instructions on how to care for the new sod and told me to give him a call any time with questions. About a week later I noticed that my sod had patches of yellow so I emailed Jorge to ask him if I could be watering it too much. He called me back the next day and even came by the house to look at the lawn himself to determine if too much watering was the issue. In short, I am very satisfied with the work and very impressed with the level of customer service. I will definitely use Above All Landscaping again.

Description of Work
Removal of all weeds and grass Removal of 3 shrubs Install perforated pipe for drainage assistance Grade yard Lay top soil, starter fertilizer & new sod Install retaining wall Raise the bed beneath retaining wall

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/24/2011

Jeff C.

Got estimate for the necessary work on a Monday Scheduled the work for that Thursday Contractor called on Wednesday to reschedule (to Saturday) due to an emergency situation with another client Crew of 4 showed up on Saturday around noon, worked for about 3-4 hours Completed all the work as planned Cleaned up the yard of all debris ... it looked great! Much better than I could do. We will call them back in the spring to spruce-up all six of the planting beds

Description of Work
Cut down & removed two large broken tree limbs (storm damage) Two large & one small existing planting beds - weeded, trimmed bushes, mulched, and edged

Category lawn service, tree service

08/03/2011

Amanda H.

When I called him, he actually came over within 30 minutes. He didn't charge anything for estimate process. He was willing to look at my lawn. He gave suggestions on what he could do in different ways. If there is a need, I would use him again in the future too.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Above All Landscaping & Tree Service for some landscaping work about a month ago.

Category outdoor lighting

07/22/2011

Chu C.

For the original leaf removal job, they showed up 4 days later than what Jorge promised. His workers came out to remove the leafs and did a good job removing the leaves from my front and back yard, basically the visible and easy areas. They didn't touch any of the leaves under deck or in the crevices around the deck, which I specifically pointed out as important. When I called him, he promised to completed the job and he never showed up. So he got partial payment for the original leaf removal job. After he got his partial payment, he promised to take care of the work on the following day but never showed up and no phone calls. I called and emailed with negative results. I only got a response when I send an email telling him that I no longer need his services. His reply was something like "I am sorry and I left you a message on your phone...." He never called nor left any messages on my phone. I replied him that he was lying to me and I no longer need his services. That was at the end of June. I have not heard back from him since. As for the lawn mowing, they did a good job. No better or worse than any other company. I will never use them again.

Description of Work
I originally hired Jorge for leaf removal and added lawn mowing.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

07/21/2011

Kristin P.

When my HOA sent me a request for corrective action, I went to my normal landscaping company (Hall's). Unfortunately, my tree was too large for Hall's to handle. They recommended that I work with Jorge. They were able to talk with him directly and get him out to my house for an estimate without my having to be there (I was out of town at the time). The quote came in over email and I was able to schedule over email, as well. Jorge's team came out and did a great job. I am hoping my next door neighbor (whose tree is hitting MY house) will use him as well.

Description of Work
My HOA sent me a corrective action notification, asking for me to trim back the tree in my front yard, as it was hitting both my house and my neighbor's. Unfortunately, my tree is very tall (3 stories), and not too many places can do it. Jorge was able to come and do the job, quickly and at a great price. It's amazing how much light now gets to my driveway now that the tree is cut back.

06/23/2011

Michelle B.

I THOUGHT I DID THIS REPORT ALREADY BUT I GUESS I DIDN'T HIT SUBMIT SO I AM DOING IT AGAIN. **I called and left a message for Jorge on the 14 June at night and he returned the call and came over that next day. I was moving so I needed someone to do that lawn for me in the back since time was counting down and there are not 28 hours in the day like I normally need, LOL. At first he wasn't sure he would be able to come by so someone called and left a message to explain but when I called him back to tell him that was fine and that he can come by that following day, he didn't need that and still came by that evening about 6:40. He came on by and listened to what I wanted to get done. Looked around and came up with the rice and i thought that the price was reasonable for what I wanted. The back yard needed to get done and I didn't have the time to do it. By the way ladies, he is married but he is a cutie so congrats to his wife. Anyway, he spoke with my boyfriend and I about what we were looking for and made a time to come back for that Thursday. He came by that morning as he stated at 9:30 with another guy. I thought that was going to be a long drawn out process because in my eyes it looked like a lot longer job than the tim e that he was done. I left the house to run some errands and pick up his money from the bank and when I got back, he was already gone. I felt back because I thought he felt I was stiffing him or something so I quickly left a message. I honestly thought they were still there when I came back from running around. He called back and said that he had to run to the dump and go do a job but he would come back by. He asked if there were any problems with the work he did and he wanted to make sure that I was satisified with what him and his employee has done. It was great. I would recommend him to anyone anytime. Definently hire him. He was friendly and professional and asked questions where I didn't give information. He knows his job so if there is something that maybe you didn't think of or know, he would ask you. So thanks Jorge for that one. When he came back, he got paid his money and because I was moving I wasn't able to use him again. But he did state, that if I wasn't moving, he would do the yard on a consistent basis if I needed. If I wasn't moving, I would definently hire him to do the yard consistenly for me. What a great job him and his employee has done. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Lawn mowed, leaves and debris removed, weeds cut down and disgarded, fence cleaned up.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

06/14/2011

Linda B.

They were thorough and did a great job working through extream heat to complete the job on schedule.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, pulled weeds, trimed bushes and mulched -!

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

06/05/2011

Mary Lee J P.

We called Jorge Manzo and left a message, briefly describing the work. Jorge called back very quickly. He was courteous, friendly, and eager to help us with this project. The project was to do spring garden cleanup in all the planting areas around our house (about 12 beds). This included raking out beds, triming out dead perennials, edging and mulching beds, and cleanup. They thought they could finish the work in an afternoon, but it ended up taking an additional afternoon the next day. Jorge brought an additional worker, and together they completed everything to our satisfaction. They even purchased additional mulch (which is only available at one store), for which we reimbursed him. He additionally sprinkled weed preventative before laying mulch. Mr. Manzo and his colleague were cheerful and worked very hard to complete the work, which I think ended up being a bigger job than at first thought. I definitely will contact them again for gardening chores and tree service as well.

Description of Work
Above All Landscaping and owner Jorge Manzo were recommended to us when we contacted Hall's Landscaping about the gardening work we had to have done because my arthritis had made it impossible for me to do it any longer. Hall's doesn't do garden maintenance, but Mr. Hall recommended Jorge and his company.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Lakewood Home Builders Inc

Here at Lakewood Home Builders, we understand that our Reputation relies upon your lasting satisfaction with our Craftsmanship, Products & our Service. In fact, our one goal above all, is Customer Satisfaction. We are very happy to say that since being placed on Angie's List, we received the Super Service Award every year since 2012 through 2019 in several categories. Call on us to see how we can help you with the project you're now considering. Also Contact John Stageberg at: 571-275-0922 email: jpstageberg@aol.com phone

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Bush power washing

Let me freshen up the exterior appearance of your home! I have four years of experience in power washing. What can I power wash? Exterior homes, driveways, walkways patios, basement walk outs Why should you hire me? Not only does power washing allow for your home to continue to look amazing, power washing helps wash away debris that could be detrimental to your property such as mold, algae, and other destructive elements. Be the cleanest house on the block! Call or email today for a quote.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Deck Maintenance. Decks. Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Lakefront, Lighting. Lawn & Yard Workd. Lawn Fertilization. Lawn Irrigation. Leaf Removal. Mulch & Topsoil. Pressure Washing. Roof Cleaning. Roof Ice & Snow Removal. Roofing. Snow Removal