Above All Landscaping & Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

Above All Landscaping & Tree Service serves all of the DMV Metropolitan area as well as the outskirts. We take pride in our work & your property. We are licensed, bonded & insured. We are located in Woodbridge, VA. No landscaping or tree service project is too tedious for us. We are a family owned & operated company with "Strong Pride" in our country & employees....

Weed Man Fairfax-Manassas

Weed Man Lawn Care Fairfax-Manassas, VA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and surface insect with grub control services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Additional contact name - Christine Musselman. Additional DBA - Weed Man.

Xstream Pressure Washing

Our goal is to earn the trust and respect of each of our customers and we know this only come by giving our customers the very best cleaning results and really terrific customer service. Our team takes great pride in always being professional, punctual, courteous and has the willingness to go that extra mile to get the job done right. We want to be the service they would recommend to their family & friends!

Cope Exterior and Deck

With 18 years of experience, Cope Exterior and Deck is a leader in deck restoration and pressure washing services with a commitment to provide quality at competitive prices. Decks take a beating day after day from exposure to natural elements like the sun, and dirt accumulation from regular foot traffic. Our experienced deck restoration specialist will meet with you to perform an initial assessment and provide you with recommendations and a quote that will bring you project back to its original glory. We are now the leading power washing and deck specialist in the Northern Virginia area due to our emphasis on quality and appearance. We come completely prepared and equipped to handle jobs of all sizes. We work efficiently and quickly to finish the job in a timely manner. Moreover, we are fully dedicated to completing all of the projected the work at an affordable price.

03/12/2018

Jorge and his crew are outstanding. I had two trees that were rotten/infested that needed to be removed. The tree guy was great and had 12 years experience. All the limbs were picked up and hauled away and both stumps were ground down below grade level. This is a small business owner who is local and takes great pride in his work. Recommend hiring them.

Description of Work
tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

02/21/2016

Jorge and crew confirmed that I was pleased before they were packed up their equipment. Outstanding work.

Description of Work
Mulched and edged all beds, trimmed trees and bushes, and general clean up.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

02/05/2015

He was a little more expensive than some of the other places but I just had a good feeling about this one. He seemed confident about what needed to be done more so than the others. That is why I went with him even though he was little more expensive. In fact, when he did the job, he actually was able to do it more simply than he had anticipated initially. Because it was leaning towards the house s...

Description of Work
There was one big tree that was leaning towards the house and we wanted to get rid of it. He just cut it down.

Category tree service

05/23/2012

They were good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They providede landscaping services

Category outdoor lighting

10/26/2011

Initially I had contacted Hall Landscaping to get an estimate and was told they no longer service my area, but he recommended Above All Landscaping to me. I called Jorge, the owner, and spoke to him briefly on what I wanted. He had me email him a list of what I wanted done and said he would respond with a day to come out for an estimate. It took about a week for a response, but Jorge called me up ...

Description of Work
Removal of all weeds and grass Removal of 3 shrubs Install perforated pipe for drainage assistance Grade yard Lay top soil, starter fertilizer & new sod Install retaining wall Raise the bed beneath retaining wall

Category landscaping,lawn service

Deck Maintenance. Decks. Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Lakefront, Lighting. Lawn & Yard Workd. Lawn Fertilization. Lawn Irrigation. Leaf Removal. Mulch & Topsoil. Pressure Washing. Roof Cleaning. Roof Ice & Snow Removal. Roofing. Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal