310 Builders

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2015

310 Builders is a general contracting company in Woodbridge, Virginia. We provide all types of residential and commercial improvements. Past projects include deck renovations and new construction, kitchen and bathroom remodels, household repairs, painting, commercial build-outs, new tenant renovations, and stamped concrete work....

Crane and Associates

We provide commercial-quality projects for your home. We offer a 10-year warranty on our concrete work because we install a high-quality product that lasts. We offer a limited service offering to ensure we can provide you with the best quality service by specializing in: 1) concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios 2) foundation and structure repair 3) additions 4) major insurance repair and renovations.

Romeros Concrete

Romeros Concrete LLC can take on any of your concrete needs. We're owner operated and dedicated to our service with many years of experience. Please check out our photos and give us a call with questions. We offer free estimates and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lotsa Fence Options

Lotsa Fence Options Inc. prides itself on setting the bar high on 'personalized service' which sets us apart from our competitors by providing exceptional customer service and quality custom fencing, decks, and patios. No other company of its kind will provide you the service that you expect and deserve. Few companies will have the owner present on each job to ensure customer satisfaction. We are committed to you, the customer and to provide the very best in service and quality craftsmanship. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We also offer a discount to military and ex-military, police, and firemen. Also we offer free estimates good for 30 days. Fencing Coupon: 10% off all fencing jobs or a free gate. Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer Deck Coupon 15% off for Angie's List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. Patio 12% off for Angies List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. **We are in the field most days assisting customers - for the quickest response - please leave a name and phone number in all voice messages / email messages so that we can contact you as promptly as possible**

Offers by Lotsa Fence Options on Angi

05/28/2017

Working with Ric Wyatt and 310 Builders was an excellent experience. I appreciated his prompt response to give me an estimate. He came to my house and spent time talking about the pros and cons of materials, size, lights, etc. The estimate came soon after and the price was much better than that of other companies. As a result, I now have exactly the deck I want. (An estimator from another company ...

Description of Work
I needed a basic, rectangular deck for the back of my house. Ric Wyatt from 310 Builders spent time with me, going over the details of what my deck could finally be. We discussed various sizse, wood vs. composite, type of lighting, steps location, railing, etc. All of this discussion led to my decision to get a composite deck and railings, dimensions 10' x 12', steps. lights all around, lattice and electrical outlet (moved).

Category decks,remodeling

08/30/2016

Category remodeling

11/11/2015

It was perfect for us. It is tremendous when our plans became the reality we wanted. Ric Wyatt is the most professional, dependable, creative,, and honest general contractor we have ever met. How refreshing to work with a GC who keeps his word. We completely trust him! We would highly recommend Ric and 310 Builders!

Description of Work
Ric and his 310 Builders team built an outstanding deck, stone wall, built in natural gas grill and paver patio. He installed LED lights throughout backyard. He installed a new sprinkler system to water our new plants and grass. He installed new patio steps.

Category decks,remodeling

11/10/2015

I couldn't be happier with the work that was done to my house. We had a pipe burst and it did a lot of water damage to the drywall and floors. We also had our bathroom remodeled and it looks amazing. Ric Wyatt and his team were very professional, dependable, and the cost compared to other contractors in the area was great. I will definitely use Ric again. Fantastic work!!

Description of Work
Drywall work Floors Bathroom remodel Painting

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

We construct wood and composite decks, as well as resurface existing decks. In addition, we provide residential and commercial remodeling and renovation.

Roofing, Roof Repair, New Building Construction