Powell's Plumbing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

Full Service Plumbing and septic repair and replacement....

Great Falls Septic Service Inc

Great Falls Septic Service is family owned and operated and has been serving the local Northern Virginia area since 1953. The owner David, runs the business with his three sons Joshua, Jacob and Jordan. They relentlessly and successfully carry forward the legacy founded by David's father 60 years ago. We are dedicated to our customers and able to provide excellent service due to our experience in the field. We will do everything possible to cater to our clients. Family owned & operated. Phone number(s) 540-545-7075 or 703-444-5600. Fax number 540-545-7077

F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

Ultra Guard Security Systems

We are a local boutique security company in Gaithersburg, MD. We offer solutions from residential smart homes to full commercial operations. Personal service, expert design and installation, and cutting edge technology are our strengths.

Offers by Ultra Guard Security Systems on Angi

10/20/2017

Andrew W.

I called them on a Friday morning and they were able to fit me in the same day. From the office personnel to the technicians who responded, everyone was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Description of Work
Septic clean out and septic pump replacement

07/31/2017

Joseph B.

The workman were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
The company cleaned out the septic tank.

Category plumbing,septic tank

Thank you for your review of our company.

07/08/2017

Barbara W.

The cost was more than I wanted to pay. It was more than we expected. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They repaired the septic field.

07/08/2017

Barbara W.

I really like Powell's. We've had them out from everything to they redid our septic field to they replaced toilets. They're professional. They're just top-notch. They're really, really, good.

Description of Work
We had them out here. We had to have them replace a bunch of the plumbing in one of the bathrooms: the shower and all that. We had a dripping faucet in the bathroom, so they had to replace the entire kit-and-kaboodle.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kinds words

03/31/2017

Joan G.

Kurt and Dave introduced themselves, suited up, and listened to our concerns. They offered sound advice on maintaining a septic system, solved the sewer gas smell by explaining what we should do to maintain the system (they did not have to do any plumbing work on the toilet), then took some time to walk the property, crawl under the house, and probe to accurately identify the location of the septic tank. They were professional, friendly, and explained everything they were doing and what WE should do as home owners. My husband and I were very pleased with the service and advice. When it is time to have our septic system pumped we will use Powell's Plumbing. And, if we have any plumbing issues at all we will call Powell's Plumbing. We thought the price for the service call was very reasonable. Because we found this firm through Angie's List we had a 10% coupon. We Highly recommend Powell's Plumbing.

Description of Work
We had a "sewer gas" smell in our guest room toilet. We were concerned that the septic system was backing up. Additionally, we asked to have our septic and drain field identified, as it was NOT marked on our property map when we purchased the home 18 months earlier. We called the office on Thursday morning and were able to schedule an appointment for the next morning at 8:30 AM.

Category plumbing,septic tank

Thank you so much for your review and your business.

12/04/2016

John L.

The water loss emergency occurred on the weekend (of course!). Two techs sent out same day I called (very professional, friendly, and helpful when I called). Justin and Lyle were great (got straight to work; were friendly and very professional). I'm sure they could have convinced us that the problem was major (like a pump replacement), but they diagnosed the problem quickly as the pump switch, had a replacement part on the truck, and got everything working and tested in under an hour. What a Christmas present! And, Justin and Lyle were even nice to our dogs (a big +++ with us)!!

Description of Work
Lost water service. Needed an evaluation of the problem and subsequent repair.

Category plumbing,wells

11/14/2016

Gerald C.

The workers took their time and ensured the tank was completely emptied of all debris. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank.

Category septic tank

11/07/2016

Coryn Z.

I live at the top of a small mountain range. Roads are paved, but there are more than a few switchbacks and steep inclines to get here. I contacted no less than ten companies trying to find someone willing to come up here to pump my septic tank. Most wouldn't even return my call or used some central call center that couldn't provide any customer service at all. The few return calls I got indicated they wouldn't come to the top of the mountain. It was a very frustrating process until I found Powell's. They answer their own phones, provided an appointment within two days of my call, called when on their way, arrived on time, and pumped without any issue. They were done in about an hour. I HIGHLY recommend this company! Good customer service is VERY hard to find these days. Well Powell's has it!

Description of Work
Septic tank pumping

Category septic tank

07/26/2016

Rick D.

Excellent, Billy and David did a great job explained the process what they found, and how to make the system more dependable and allowed me to be put on a 3 year reminder. ( my system was in good condition by the way). cleaned up their work area made sure all was secured. called before they headed to my home.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump out

05/18/2016

Jeremy B.

AVOID! UNFAIR BILLING PRACTICES AND DECEIT - I had agreed to and paid for hourly service to repair / replace an outside faucet. The plumber arrived and pulled out the old faucet. He was not able to install the new faucet without an additional tool (a hammer drill). The procurement of this tool was not listed listed or mentioned prior to or at the start of service though common sense would tell me he could see that the faucet was coming out of a brick wall. The company charged me an additional hour and a half worth of time plus an additional $45 for the hammer drill. This almost doubled the final bill. I called and spoke to a supervisor of the facility who was unwilling to make any adjustments to my bill.

Description of Work
Replaced a defective exterier hose bib.

Powell's Plumbing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2011

4.4

152 Windy Hill Ln

Winchester, VA 22602

Residential and commercial plumbing, septic, sewer drain cleaning, sewage disposal systems, dishwasher hookups, drain cleaning, garbage disposals, faucet repair or replacement, thankless water heaters, water safe units installed, well pump, pressure tanks, trencher, alarms, control panels, septic tank repaired, sewage surfacing, water treatment & testing.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check