FOY'S PAINTING

With Angi since June 2010

We are professional painting contractors with an outstanding customer satisfaction and referral rating. That means our future is on display every day — in how we paint every type of house and building: interior, exterior, residential, commercial, office, and condominium. We are "The Educated Choice" in painting because we offer: Professional Service Free Written Estimates Fully Licensed & Insured Staff The Highest Quality Paints Affordable Rates

07/20/2015

Over the years the siding would swell and separate where two pieces were horizontally joined. He fixed this by putting a 4 inch wood strip with a 45 degree angle cut off the top (for water runoff) and caulked to keep the moisture out. He also replaced several rotten trim sections. Before he started painting he did an excellent job preparing the siding by power washing, and then removing the peelin...

Description of Work
He painted the complete exterior of my 3 story house which included 3 decks, a screened porch, and a latticed area under the screen porch. He repaired rotten wood as well as the bad joints of my siding.

Category house painters

04/02/2015

This went terrible. They threw cigarette butts outside when I asked them to throw them out. They had paint everywhere it wasn’t supposed to be. I have cherry kitchen cabinets and there is paint everywhere.

Description of Work
They painted the inside of my home and powerwashed the outside of the house.

Category interior painters