Corrigan Rug Cleaners

Founded 1944 • With Angi since December 2010

We are a family owned business that has been serving the Winchester, VA area since 1944. We clean all carpets and furniture in our eco-friendly plant. We also clean wall to wall carpets....

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Z Cleaners LLC Hello Neighbors We are provide high quality professional carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning service for our customers. Our 10 years experienced technician come your house give free estimate for our services. Cleaning method Carpet - we use hot water extraction system which will deep brush hot water formula dirt extraction deep clean your carpet. it will dry only 2 hours Upholstery - we will inspect fabric of your furniture and will decide either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction system. Drapery - we will provide you free take down and re hang service. 20% Off for first time customers.

We have been in businees for 30 years with a lot of happy customers I started out in New york city in 1979 working for a oriental rug restoration company and became general manager, started my own down here in 1985.

01/21/2017

The 2 gentlemen were very nice & professional. The carpet looks amazing & my Oriental Rug looks great too.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet at my house. Picked up my Oriental Rugs & took them to their shop, cleaned them & delivered them back to me.

Category oriental rug cleaning

01/18/2017

I'm pleased. The dog had diarrhea on the rug, and now you can't tell. No stains. No smell. The rug looks good as new.

Description of Work
An imitation Oriental rug was cleaned after a dog pooped on it.

Category oriental rug cleaning

10/24/2016

The crew was friendly they did a good job they worked very hard to meet specific needs that I had. Great customer service great quality work will do business with them again. They are my first choice.

Description of Work
To completely clean two vintage wool Oriental rugs from the 1950s

09/26/2016

would not even respond to my messages!!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

09/26/2016

would not even respond to my messages!!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Oriental rug cleaning, rug cleaning, wall to wall carpets, commercial cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.

We do not clean cars.