Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

4.1

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey....

Atlantic Duct Cleaning

QUALIFICATIONS : ADC has successfully performed HVAC air duct cleaning on more than 150,000 systems. Proud member of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) since 1995. Certification #11950078 The Atlantic Duct Cleaning process meets or exceeds all related industry standards. Certified by the NADCA in Ventilation System Mold Remediation (VSMR) and Certified Ventilation Inspection (CVI). Certification #V303030426 Active Member, IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) AWARDS Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2009 -2020 and is Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with A+ Rating. NADCA’s Safety Award Recipient (eight times), past winner of Outstanding Safety Award THE ATLANTIC DIFFERENCE Our service fee is based on the number of systems (we won’t waste time counting your vents!) Customer’s final cost of service is provided in advance, when the appointment is scheduled (you needn’t worry about unexpected add-ons after our technicians arrive) Our highly trained office staff and technicians will answer any and all of your questions about equipment, policies, and procedures (you can be confident that you are receiving the highest quality service) Simple online appointment scheduling available All ADC technicians are professionally trained, in-house employees (we don’t use temps or subcontractors) 100% satisfaction guaranteed (if you’re not happy, we’re not happy!) TECHNOLOGY: State-of-the-art HyperVac Equipment HEPA-Filtered Vacuums for dust free experience NADCA-Certified Source Removal Air Duct Cleaning (only proven method to correctly clean your duct system)

Offers by Atlantic Duct Cleaning on Angi
F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

GK Plumbing Services, LLC

At GK Plumbing Services we are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional you can trust, please call today to schedule a no obligation estimate!

08/09/2016

07/07/2014

The technician that came out, I actually request him and use him because he is just so friendly and so nice. They actually take the time to explain what they have to do versus a couple of other companies that I called that don’t do that.

Description of Work
I used Aire Serv. They did our air conditioning unit.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
PM + recharge one system with freon

08/05/2013

Highly competent/skilled/professional/knowledgable. Helpful and courteous. However, cost estimate came in 20%+ higher thatn a comparably strong competitor.

Description of Work
Provided estimate on change out of antiquated HVAC and hot water systems.

03/26/2012

We used this company upon the suggestion of our realtor when we bought our home. They serviced our HVAC units and told us one was not heating efficiently, so we ordered a heat pack (cracked) and spent over $600 on it and it heated fine. We purchased two service plans one for each HVAC unit. We had a leak in late Feb and called - guy came out and resealed it, and we thought the problem was over aft...

Description of Work
HVAC cleaning (just bought house) and service.

06/15/2011

I called to see if they could come early. They came and did the work, they were very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
I used AIRE SERV OF THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY to do annual service for my air conditioner and heater.

06/03/2011

They were considerate, quiet, and work was well done.

Description of Work
Annual check up of a boiler, 2 heat pumps. Remove beautiful winter cover from exhaust fan on my roof.

06/02/2011

Freight cost was entirely too high.

Description of Work
Replaced compressor on AC.

05/24/2011

I now feel I can relax and know that my system will continue giving me cold air during the hot summer.

Description of Work
A very polite technician performed a very comprehensive analysis of my air conditioning system. Since I am on one of their Advantage plans, this visit was free. I definitely would recommend them to others.

05/10/2011

The original repair went fine - I thought the company was great. A technician was able to come out the evening of the day I called them and he diagnosed the problem quickly. They were able to get the compressor the next day and then come out the day after that to do the actual repair. One thing of note about the repair was that the technician caused a very minor explosion when removing the bad par...

Description of Work
Replacement of air conditioner compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and Repair All Brands of Equipment;System Maintenance;Replacement and Installation;High Efficiency Upgrades;Zoning Systems;Extended Warranty Plans;Licensed & Insured;Free Estimates, Heat Pumps, heating and air, heating and cooling, AC Repair, Air Conditioner, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioner Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, HVAC Contractor, Air Conditioning Service, Furnace, Heat Pump, Heat Pumps, Heating, Heating Repair, Furnace Repair, heating system, hvac

Quotes