Stephens Remodeling

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

2728 Jockeys Neck Trail

Williamsburg, VA 23185

Full service design remodeling....

12/16/2016

Sean L.

Unresponsive to request for estimate

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

06/23/2016

05/06/2016

04/29/2016

Susan S.

Description of Work
They did a remodeling project for us: inside and outside. The husband and wife team, plus their staff, did great work and were always responsive. We are absolutely happy with the results and they were so great to work with. We would use them again.

01/13/2016

Richard M.

Description of Work
Our HOA had a covered deck added to our pool house. It included a French door from the existing building, new exterior lighting, and re-roofing the entire structure. The quality of the work has been excellent and just about complete.

11/17/2015

Faye H.

Stephens Remodeling was very personable and helpful. Their design was used with some modifications. We did not use them for the construction because the estimated cost was more than we could manage. I am sure they would have done an excellent job.

Description of Work
Designed a grandparent suite addition to our son's house..

12/18/2014

Ed T.

Category garage builders,home remodeling

10/01/2014

jean Q.

Description of Work
totally remodeled our condo.

Category garage builders,home remodeling

06/23/2014

Len S.

Description of Work
Remodeled a master bathroom. The project went well, and Lloyd Stephens made sure that we were 100% satisfied.

Category garage builders,home builders,basement remodeling

06/14/2014

Linda B.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Installed grab bars and hand rails for accessibility.

03/31/2014

Eileen B.

Lloyd Stephens, his employees, and all his subcontractors were extremely professional, well-qualified, and respectful. They were hard-working, reliable and cleaned up well at the end of each work day. The contractor had no reservations about getting into the action and helping when he saw the need. This company truly focused on customer satisfaction and took pride in its workmanship. We are so happy with the quality of the work and the additional living space that we now enjoy.

Description of Work
Stephens Remodeling put a 500' addition on our house. This included extending the family room, adding an office upstairs and walk-in attic access.

Category remodeling

08/07/2012

Kathy S.

We ended up going long on schedule, but patience paid off.

Description of Work
Great job. We ended up with the bathroom we wanted. Lloyd wants his customers to be happy. If you aren't, let him know and he will work to get you the result that you are looking for.

02/18/2012

James & Valerie M.

It was a breeze from start to finish, Lloyd took care of everything, If things did not quite work out how we envisioned Lloyd came up with some great ideas, he moved walls, moved doors, anything and every thing to keep us happy, all the while trying to stay in budget. With any older home (47yrs in this case) you will run into problems,old wiring rotting wood etc Lloyd took care of everything.

Description of Work
We have a house in Williamsburg Va. we had it rented out for years, finally decided to move. The house needed a major overhaul, 4bedrooms 3 bathrooms kitchen, great room everything needed work. The kitchen was a complete gut. Lloyd is very professional, very aware of the budget keeps you up to date with every thing (even though we were in Chicago). I did have to go to Va. a couple of times to pick cabinets flooring tile etc. I even had things sent to his house that I had ordered on line. He was so easy to work with. The work was finished on time and was wonderful. Clean up was complete , move in ready. Lloyd Stephens is as honest as they come , very trust worthy,and I will be using him again. He not only does house building/remodelling, but heled us with downed trees and regrading of the yard. Fantastic guy!

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

11/01/2011

Sharon W.

Workers arrived on agreed time each morning. No lag time in between start to finish. Finished in a timely manner. Very pleased with final results!

Description of Work
Remodel master bath. Install hardwood. Floors. Install new windows.

10/13/2011

Donald H.

I met Lloyd Stephens at one of the home shows in Hampton. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to work with me on this project. He came through with a very competitive bid for the job. I only wanted him to do the shell of the garage and then I was going to complete the rest of the work myself. He was very willing to accommodate me on this. We went through a series of designs to arrive at that one that I wanted and fit my yard. We had to downsize it from my first plan since it was too large. He provided all of the drawings and information that I needed for our homeowners association. Once this was approved, he was able to start work. We hit one of those rain spells in the summer just as he was starting with the foundation, and it took a bit longer since he had to keep pumping out the water. The construction of the garage went very quickly. We used a truss construction so that there was more room upstairs. This installation was impressive to watch, since he brought in a crane to move them into place. The whole garage was wrapped up and weather tight in time for Hurricane Irene to come through and give it a test. It came through with flying colors. There was very good attention to detail. Lloyd was very strict in making sure that everything met or exceeded code requirements. Walls are straight and plumb; windows and doors are very high quality; there is good workmanship throughout the building. It is sad that it is only a garage ... actually my workshop. Lloyd is a pleasure to work with. He is continually available on his cell phone or e-mail. It was often that we would have conversations at 9 pm at night to work out details. He was on site on a very regular basis; often doing some of the work himself. The crews that work for him were very good. They kept the jobsite neat and cleaned up each day. There was an issue with the concrete driveway pouring. We have the exposed aggregate in our development. Lloyd poured the extension one time, and that night as I am driving home he called me and told me it was not up to his standards and it had to be torn out. I was disappointed about the extra week that this took, but pleased that there never was an argument with him on the quality of the work. The slab was busted out, hauled away, and then completely repoured. It looks great now. I cannot wait for the rest of the work to be competed. Although Lloyd offered and quoted to do all of the work to compete it, I have decided to finish it myself. I just need to put in the electrical, HVAC, insulation and drywall and it will be complete. I was very pleased with the work that Lloyd Stevens Builder did and I would happily recommend him and use him for any future projects that I have.

Description of Work
Construction of a detached garage. The size is 20x24 ft. It is a 2 story structure, with a room upstairs. There is a garage door on the front as well as the back.

Category garage builders,basement remodeling

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

Coghlan Enterprises

Coghlan Enterprises is a Williamsburg Va (and environs)-based, insured home beautification business with over two decades of experience in painting, pressure washing, and wood-working. We have a B contractor's license and, from the result of customer satisfaction per attention-to-detail craftsmanship and faithful ethical practices, an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and a B rating with Angie's List. Are You looking for a business that cares about reducing the volume of harmful dust particles that comes from sanding wall-repair products? To have Your cabinets, mantle, shed, or deck restored? Need to change the color of Your children's game-room, Your man-cave, or dining room? How about a business that cares about giving to those in need at home and abroad? If we do it and You need it, then we hope to have You as our next satisfied customer!

DanDale Fence

There are dozens of fence companies out there, so why would anyone choose us over them? We have come to find out that many customers who have used contractors typically have bad to average customer service. Our goal at DanDale is to provide exceptional customer service! From the day we give our presentation to the day we fulfill the contract, we work to provide a great experience for you so that when your friends ask about us, then you’re glad to share your experience. Our focus is to work as a team. When our crews work with you, we encourage one another to work together to take care of our customers. We are transparent with the quality of materials, timing, and meeting your expectations as best as possible.

Offers by DanDale Fence on Angi

Home additions, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet, deck, patio, fence, sun room, garage, theaters & rec rooms.