Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2012

We specialize in home improvements for the Hampton Roads area and surrounding communities. We take pride in providing our customers with competitive prices, quality craftsmanship, dependable service and 17 years of experience. Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC): With 17+ years of experience as an HVAC contractor, we are able to provide our customers with a full range of home heating and air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance services. We are authorized service technicians and installers of most major HVAC brands on the market including American Standard, Rheem, Ruud, Trane and York HVAC systems. We also keep up with the latest technology in the HVAC field for optimum efficiency and satisfaction. Danny and Mike King have a combined 45 years of experience in residential and small commercial applications and can design and install any system desired....

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

Coghlan Enterprises

Coghlan Enterprises is a Williamsburg Va (and environs)-based, insured home beautification business with over two decades of experience in painting, pressure washing, and wood-working. We have a B contractor's license and, from the result of customer satisfaction per attention-to-detail craftsmanship and faithful ethical practices, an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and a B rating with Angie's List. Are You looking for a business that cares about reducing the volume of harmful dust particles that comes from sanding wall-repair products? To have Your cabinets, mantle, shed, or deck restored? Need to change the color of Your children's game-room, Your man-cave, or dining room? How about a business that cares about giving to those in need at home and abroad? If we do it and You need it, then we hope to have You as our next satisfied customer!

Splash of Colors, LLC

Splash of Colors is a family owned and operated business, with over 35 years of experience. Our main goal is to do quality work and customer satisfaction because we take pride in achieving what our father has taught us.

04/19/2017

Danny was knowledgeable, professional and reasonable in pricing!

Description of Work
Danny's was hired by a client for duct work beneath the home.

03/15/2016

Description of Work
In January I had my upstairs HVAC system inspected and was told my 16 year old air handler may not last much longer. While in the process of obtaining quotes and researching replacement HVAC systems, my air handler died. At that time I had interviewed 4 local HVAC companies and was awaiting proposals. A friend then recommended I give Danny's Heating and Air an opportunity to bid. I was reluctant to pursue yet another bid but I'm so glad I did. Danny's was extremely knowledgeable of HVAC systems and took time to explain the pro's and cons regarding what they thought I needed. Given the urgency of my situation ( only one system working) they quickly prepared a proposal. Their equipment recommendation was the same as another competitor but at a lower price. When I awarded them the contract they expedited delivery and installation, working long hours to complete the job. These guys take pride in their work.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Gave estimate for heating system, very slow response, scope of work was not at all accurate. Did not use and would not recommend to others.

03/01/2014

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Home Improvement Services:Our HVAC services include: Heat Pump SystemsAir Conditioning Systems Gas Furnaces Electric Air Handlers Dual-Fuel HVAC Systems Geothermal Systems Oil to Gas Conversions Humidifiers Electronic Air Cleaners Mini-Split A/C Systems, Pleated Air Cleaners, Performance Checks, Service Checks and Yearly Maintenance, Duct Additions (supply and returns),Duct Alterations, Add Gas Lines, Install Gas Appliances, UV Lighting Systems, Electric Filters, Heat Pump Systems