Chauvin Mechanical Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2013

Additional emails - chauvininc@verizon.net., info@chauvininc.com....

AMI Electric LLC

Fully Licensed Electrician offering services at a fair pricing. We are on time and reliable and will get the job done right. Neat and workmanlike manner and we do quality work. Please contact us today to address all of your electrical needs.

D T Electric LLC

D T Electric is an electric company specializing in residential and commercial electrical services, generators, new construction, we are dedicated to our customers. Whether you need a simple troubleshoot or the installation of modern, ahead of its time "smart home", we can get the job done right!

Fresh Start Electrical

Fresh Start Electrical likes nothing more than a happy customer. We are independently owned and operated. Everything is done by us and to the highest quality. We have been involved in the trade for over 15 years. We use only the best products and techniques available. It is very important to the company that our customer is satisfied. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Fresh Start Electrical on Angi

11/26/2019

Joe is the most honest guy in the business!!! Great work! Great quality! Fast service: dedicated to his customers!

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

12/12/2016

This is the second time I have used this company in the last twelve months to replace major HVAC systems in two houses I own in Williamsburg; I could not be happier with the results. Very competitive pricing, outstanding installation quality, the tops in professionalism and responsiveness. Joe Chauvin does what he says he is going to do on time and on budget; no up-selling for bells and whistles you do not need.

Description of Work
Two new gas furnaces, two new air conditioners and two new air handlers.

06/25/2015

I would give them a glowing recommendation. He is perhaps the most honest business person out there. I don't know how he makes any money because he does little repairs for free, he is responsive and has never let us down- ever.

Description of Work
We use Chauvin Mechanical for heating and air conditioning.

02/10/2015

They listened to my requirements, suggested several options, provided a competitive estimate and finished the installation in two days. They were professional in all aspects of their work. We now have a Trane XV95 80K D/F gas furnace, XR16 3.5 ton A/C and a hi-efficiency 4 ton cased coil. After the installation, we noticed a slight high pitched whine coming from our air ducts and contacted them. They determined that the blower motor was defective, so exchanged it for a new motor in short order. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced old gas furnace and AC unit with Trane equipment.

01/12/2015

Chauvin Mechanical revived my old AC unit several years ago when several other contractors said that it needed immediate replacement, so I called Joe Chauvin when my old units finally needed to be replaced. He listened to my requirements, explained my options and provided a competitive estimate. Installation went well. I am very happy with my new heating/AC system.

Description of Work
Installed Trane natural gas furnace and Trane AC.

08/12/2014

Joe is probably the most trustworthy and honest contractor I've ever dealt with. While living in Williamsburg, we purchased a house that had a substandard HVAC system and when we needed help, he was always there. He is easy to communicate with does the job right. Due to a military change of station, we had to move and rented our house. During this time the AC went out completely and I called Joe to replace it. He made time to get it done ASAP and got it installed in harsh weather conditions. If you are looking for a HVAC guy in the Williamsburg area, look no farther.

Description of Work
Replace Air Conditioner

02/26/2014

Humidifier looked good and is working. He acknowledged there is a moisture problem in the home (our hardwood floors are separating). Gave several suggestions for me to pursue.

Description of Work
Checked humidifier to make sure it is working.

11/30/2013

They were incredibly professional. They came and were very punctual, and cleaned up after themselves. They didn't mind that I sat and watched, and they were very accomodating. They did a nice job.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced my heating and A/C unit.

10/16/2013

His prices are competitive. He has done a lot of work for me. He has installed a number of a/c units. I can’t speak high enough about him.

Description of Work
The a/c unit wasn’t working property at one of my investment properties. He was punctual and got me a fair price on the repairs.

04/16/2013

Very well. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
I have had Joe Chauvin come do work for me several time and have found him to be honest and capable. I previously had a heat pump installed by Smith & Keene. I t was a piece of junk, and it failed. I called Chauvin to look at it, and he diagnosed the problem: the compressor was dead and would need to be replaced. He told me I should see if S&K would replace it under the warranty. As he was leaving I noticed that he had not asked for any money, so I asked what I owed. He said: "I don't charge people for giving them bad news." In the end S&K refused to cover the repair, so I had Chauvin replace the unit with a Trane. It works very well. Then I had him replace my other heat pump as well.

Heating & AC.