Arbol Tree Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2013

Arbol Tree Service offers tree removal, stump grinding, crane service, tree maintenance service, trimming & pruning, and Hedge pruning. We have 15 years of experience and take pride in what we do. We provide honest workmanship and raise the standards for quality tree services. We don't believe that you should have to choose between the best job and the best price, so we provide you with both! We also provide an array of other services listed below....

Top Stream Exterior

Your local exterior cleaning and guttering company! We value every customer we provide services for and always appreciate every referral from them. Licensed and Insured, backed by the Better Business Bureau. Have questions on your project? Feel free to give us a call as we are more than happy to provide advice and value to fit your budget.

Offers by Top Stream Exterior on Angi
LBL Softwash

Locally owned owner-operator family business where all team members are trained and back ground checked. We have never received less than a 5 star review because we are absolutely meticulous about our attention to detail and customer service. We guarantee all our work and will not leave the property until the customer is more than satisfied.

Nebula Painting & Power-washing

Nebula painting and power-washing is a fully corona vaccinated business. We have a professional team for all of your interior and exterior painting needs for your home or business. Offering reasonably priced paint colors and paint matching. Nebula also has a great team to power-wash your home or business, garage, driveway, sidewalk, boat, porch or deck. As a privately owned family business we take pride in our work. We have over 15 years experience in the field. Coming from a background of residential and commercial properties including government properties. We enjoy what we do and it shows in our work. We hope to hear from you for your free estimate.

10/10/2016

In last July I received an offer from a man who sounded competent and gave some advice, changing my plans. I agreed to the price he offered for the whole work. Since I was concerned about one of his suggestions I called him and he announced his visit a few days later. He did not come, so I left him a voice mail to ask when he would come. Since then I have called him and left many messages on his v...

Description of Work
Removing a tree and uplifting a dozen trees.

Category concrete repair

03/26/2016

It went very well. I was impressed with their professionalism and care. While they were here, he took down two trees for my neighbor. All this work was also done safely and professionally.

Description of Work
Pedro and crew cut down one large tree, shredded it and cleaned up the debris.

12/10/2015

Arrived quickly for estimate after first call. After that it took weeks to get return calls after leaving voicemail messages. That is the only negative. When he did call to do the job, he arrived promptly and completed the work efficiently. Using a crane, Pedro plucked the large oak tree from the midst of other plantings and laid it safely on the street in two pieces. From there they cut it up and...

Description of Work
Remove large oak tree from front yard.

10/06/2014

I was afraid I'd lose the tree, but their arborist said that was unnecessary. He recommended the crown cleaning. They performed the work and did a good job of cleaning up.

Description of Work
Crown cleaning of a tree.

10/01/2014

Pedro went far and beyond the work estimated. The most professional operation I have ever experienced.

Description of Work
Pedro and his crew took down 5 large bushes and pruned several trees. The quality of work was outstanding and the cost very reasonable.

Category lawn service,tree service

Tree removal, stump grinding, crane service, tree maintenance service, trimming & pruning, hedge pruning. Anything to do with concrete, bricks or blocks, powerwashing, brush clearing, bush hogging, leaf removal, snow removal and we sell seasoned hardwood firewood!

Check, Financing Available