Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2011

724 N. Augusta Ave.

Waynesboro, VA 22980

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning is Central Virginia's only full time roof cleaning company offering both residential and commercial cleaning. Along with our low pressure roof cleaning we offer many other exterior cleaning services using both low and high pressure. We also have hot water which can

12/03/2020

Tara R.

This company is excellent. Work was done in a very expedient fashion. The quality of the work was exceptional. Everything went very smoothly and exactly as promised (customer service much better than other similar companies in Waynesboro VA). I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaning of steps, patio and concrete areas surrounding the house

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We strive to give our customers the service they deserve, something that is not in the past with us!

07/28/2020

Carter M.

This is the second time we have used Blue Ridge, and will continue to use them in the future. They are prompt, courteous, professional, and at the end of the day the fence looks almost new.

Description of Work
We have about a quarter mile of white fiberglass fence down our lane, and the fence has been up 23 years and needs pressure washing every 3-5 years.

Category fencing

This is actually the third time we have been to your farm in Bridgewater. Helping you keep it clean is something we look forward to. Thank you for trusting us with your beautiful farm, cleaning the fence along the driveway.

06/17/2020

Sherrie E.

Excellent work! We've used Blue Ridge for years and won't use anyone else. We love their courteous staff, their concern to meet all of our needs, prompt service, and affordable pricing. Thank you Blue Ridge! We wish more businesses were like you.

Description of Work
Power Washing - Exterior House Siding

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review! We try our best to be above the others. We appreciate your business.

04/20/2020

Jenna H.

Quick turn around, friendly workers, and they worked us in the schedule right away. Very prompt with email responses. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
washing of house

Category deck cleaning

Thank you for your review! With a backlog, ever changing weather and the uncertainty of things with a shutdown, we are working hard to get everyone taken care of in a timely manner.

12/31/2018

Susan Z.

The men who installed our gutter guard were both friendly and efficient. Due to the rainy weather the turn around time was delayed for instillation, understandably. Very pleased with our choice.

Description of Work
Gutter guards

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your patience due to the endless rain year we had. With each day of rain, the back log kept getting bigger. The job was approved on 9/20 and completed on 11/7. Not bad considering the rain days in between.

05/11/2018

Paul H.

Robin was pleasant and courteous. He explained everything he did and seemed like he really cared that I was satisfied. Rarely do I experience a service person as friendly, competent and dedicated as Robin. Everyone at the company seems the same. Very efficient. I will hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and sealing (leak repair)

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We take pride in our customer service and am pleased that you are happy with the entire process!

01/01/2018

Ellen D.

Very well. Blue Ridge was prompt and did a great job.

Description of Work
We had our house pressure washed and our deck pressured washed and prepped so that it was ready for us to stain.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to know you were pleased with our services.

12/09/2017

James N.

They showed up on time, did a great job and finished on time. The price was settled in advance, and was most reasonable.

Description of Work
Wash (and remove mold) exterior of house and adjacent building

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I am glad you are pleased and we worked it into your schedule.

10/27/2017

Richard H.

Very professional. Performed work on time and within estimate. Consultation was very helpful, and I was not pressured to do work that didn't need to be done. Would not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof and consultation about downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

We are happy to know that all went well for you [Member Name Removed].

07/12/2017

Debra and Andrew B.

They are a small, local company the is good. They were very good. They were kind of scary, but they were good. They go running around on your roof. They made me nervous. My roof is beautiful and they were very prompt, very professional. They have a really good warranty as well, that is what kind of convinced me. I think they have a 5-year warranty. It’s not perfect, but they will spot clean it if anything shows up on your roof.

Description of Work
They did roof cleaning.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you for your review. Safety is number one on every job. For those who are not use to heights might think this is scary. The spray tech will not walk roofs over 5/12 pitch. The warranty is a 4 year spot free warranty. If algae appears withing four years we will clean it, not questions.

05/19/2017

Shellie B.

We actually didn't hire this company but wanted to leave a review because he was so helpful. He was too far away and the services we need help with were too small - but he took the time to offer us another contact number - something not a lot of companies are willing to do. I was impressed with his professionalism and helpfulness. It isn't often that one finds someone willing to go above and beyond - so I'm guessing he will do this for your job.

Description of Work
Needed help with gutter issues at our home.

Category gutter repair

04/12/2017

Michelle C.

The owner was very nice and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Power washing of house and deck. Gutter cleaning.

11/15/2016

Scott M.

Excellent. Using them for gutter repair and slate roof cleaning as well

Description of Work
Gutter cleaned

09/25/2015

Dawn S.

Please read "What did the provider do" This says it all. Everything went well and we were very satisfied!

Description of Work
Brett came on time and did a very professional job pressure washing the house siding (the siding was covered with a green residue in some areas), cleaned the gutters, pressure washed the side walk and concrete drive (looks new). He took care with our property. We were very satisfied.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

07/23/2015

Tim S.

Brett and his crew did a fantastic job washing the outside of my house. My roof didn't yet need cleaning but he soft washed everything else (most of my house is hardiplank with some stone). I have never allowed anyone to use pressure washing on the exterior of any of my houses (that's a no-no in my opinion!). The exterior of my house now sparkles ... all the siding, trim, garage doors, etc. look new. He also soft washed my large deck and stairs (which required a little pressure washing in some areas) and the wood now looks brand new. Then they pressure washed all the concrete around my house ... large patio, sidewalks, and garage skirts. What difference! Everything looks fabulous. Brett and his crew were meticulous in protecting my yard and all the plantings that surround my house. I have noticed absolutely no ill effects in the months since they performed this service. I feel like the price was a good deal and I would definitely hire Brett again in the future.

Description of Work
soft washed the entire outside of my 8-year old house (but not the roof which didn't need it), power washed all the concrete (patio, sidewalks, garage skirts)

07/22/2015

Manfred N.

Cleaning occurred on the agreed upon day. Brett's employees were very courteous, professional and cleaned up after them. Brett ordered the needed copper parts to repair/clean/replace the leaking downspout, came back and fixed the problem. Very professional and detailed. i was very satisfied and told Brett that he is welcome to come back, when needed. I can highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
cleaned my gutters on 2 of my large riding arenas, the main residence and cottage and repaired leaking downspout on my residence

11/13/2014

Kelvin H.

Excellent service, very responsive, house looks like new and gutters now guarded.

Description of Work
Cleaned house cleared gutters and installed gutter guards

10/07/2014

Susie B.

Brett Thompson did a fabulous job cleaning our gutters and repairing the rusty spots on our metal roof. He took a considerable amount of time cleaning the gutters and also thoroughly inspected the entire roof for any additional problems. We were extremely happy with the quality of his work and the price that he quoted us was more than reasonable for the time he spent on the project. We had just recently purchased the house so we were delighted to get a detailed report on the condition of the gutters and roof. Brett also made suggestions for future repairs which we found helpful for planning purposes. We plan to have him come back in the near future for additional work!

Description of Work
Blue Ridge Roof Cleaning cleaned our gutters and put a rust inhibitor on a number of rusty spots on our metal roof.

06/18/2014

Walter J.

Great job, friendly service, prompt and responsive.

Description of Work
Replacing cedar boards on siding and staining deck and outdoor furniture.

Category siding, deck cleaning, roof cleaning

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your siding repairs, stripping and staining of your deck and cleaning and sealing your teak lawn furniture.

06/10/2014

Jodie M.

Went great. Would definitely use this provider again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my siding (same day service!), and visited two days later to make sure I was satisfied.

Category siding, roof cleaning

09/20/2013

Amy L.

Brett looked up my house on google maps, and gave me a quote over the phone. His crew arrived right on time the next day, and were very pleasant. I always worry about damage to my slate roof, and their responses left me confidant. Gutters were cleaned quickly, with no mess left behind. I noticed how incredibly clean and organized their truck was--a little detail but I think that speaks volumes.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

08/26/2013

Samuel J. G.

Chimney was cleaned of all mold and mildew.

Description of Work
Cleaned mildew and mold from my chimney

07/12/2013

jeff T.

Brett was very responsive and meticulous in his follow up. He proactively identified a trouble spot with my gutter and fixed it as part of his overall job. He also came back a second time to treat a challenging area that did not take to the first cleaning. He did this without hesitation as his commitment to customer service is second to none. I would recommend him for more than just cleaning roofs as he really cares about his customers.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning.

Category gutter repair, roof cleaning

05/27/2013

Jennifer T.

Excellent work. Brett (the owner) is very knowledgeable, skilled, and professional. A class act. I will refer them to others.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and pressure wash of concrete steps

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

05/06/2013

Charles S.

Everything went as scheduled with no hitches.

Description of Work
After purchasing the cleaning, I was contacted by the owner; he set up a date to clean the roof - he arrived on time, and did a professional job of the roof cleaning.

Eastside Landscaping and Property Maintenance, LLC

We are a landscaping company providing a wide range of property maintenance services

2022 Super Service Award

Paramount Builders Inc

Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family, our reputation and our commitment to excellence. Our products are backs with unbeatable warranties to reassure our customers that they will continue to receive the benefits of our products for years to come.

Mills Home Improvements

With 35+ years of experience, we offer full roofing and gutter services including gutter guards. We are your one call does it all company and all workmanship is guaranteed for life! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Soft wash roofs and siding, pressure washing, deck cleaning, wood and vinyl fence cleaning, stripping wood siding, gutter brightening, gutter filters.

N/A