JK Enterprise Landscape Supply

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2010

JK Enterprise Landscape Supply LLC offers a broad range of Residential and Commercial Landscape products and services at discount wholesale prices. We are the largest forest product processor of mulch and topsoil in Northern Virginia. We make it, sell it, distribute it and pass the savings on to you. We have 4 convenient Northern Virginia wholesale locations for pickup. We carry topsoil, compost, double shredded and colored mulches, orgrow, sand, gravel, stone, straw, plant materials, seed, fertilizer, pavers, walls and pretty much anything else needed for your landscaping job. Also serving Dulles, Woodbridge, Stafford & Fredericksburg, VA. Washington, DC....

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

U.S Construction Group

U.S Construction Group offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services for Residential and Commercial Costumers. We provide the highest quality of service, All of our employees are experienced and friendly. We offer a variety of work such As Driveways Walkways Patios Sidewalk Curb & Gutter Demolitions Foundations Excavations Retaining Walls Front Stoop (Porch) Pavers Flagstone. If you need a Class A General contractor that is reliable and dependable give us a call our Office number is 571-249-2944 or contact out lead estimator 703-843-6091, we look forward to working with you.

Palmetto House Lawn Service

Call us today for all your lawn and yard work needs!

05/05/2020

Georges H.

I ordered topsoil/leaf compost blend to fill up raised vegetables beds The soil is mixed with a shredded plastic rubber bled Just disgusting A waist of time and money Don’t buy it .

Description of Work
I ordered 2 palettes of topsoil/leaf compost blend

Category landscaping,dumpster service

06/20/2019

C V L.

Their pine-fine is superior to any other we received. So incredible , excellent mulch. They are super careful on how they place it.

Description of Work
cedar mulch (Pine fine)

01/16/2017

Mairim B.

Perfectly! Invoicing was done quickly, delivery was set and delivery date/time was met. The wood arrived on a pallet, shrink wrapped. It was delivered to our driveway. The wood is well seasoned and we are enjoying warm fires this winter. We'll probably need to order more next year!

Description of Work
We ordered a 1/2 cord of firewood.

Category firewood

06/09/2016

Patrick V.

Called to ask if I should order the lead compost again or the topsoil/leaf compost mix. Woman on the phone was rude and told me she could help and to ask my landscaper (I dont have a landscaper - I can level my own dirt). Against my better judgement (since I had previously ordered from them), I ordered 10 cubic yards of topsoil/lead compost mix. I completely understand that there are some stones and sticks in a usual load, but this load was FULL of stones, sticks, and glass. I had trouble shoveling some of the chunks of hard dirt into my wheel barrow to even get it to the backyard. I have now ordered from Mulch & Stone, LLC and the regular topsoil is night & day.

Description of Work
Delivered topsoil.

04/01/2016

Nicholas T.

Terrible - soil was mostly clay with no compost - Was wet when arrived and unclear how bad it was till driver left. Did not answer phone and never responded to emails. Picked them based on the good reviews and competitive pricing but I am so disappointed in the results. Had to order compost from another provider to supplement all that clay. AVOID!!!!!

Description of Work
Delivered 7 yards Top soil/compost blend

Category landscaping,mulch

04/25/2015

Andrew R.

Online ordering was easy. Price was reasonable. Delivered was on time.

Description of Work
Mulch delivery

Category landscaping,mulch

07/14/2014

Laleh & Robert A.

We have purchased double shredded mulch from this company many times over the years. They deliver the next day and you can give instructions at the time of purchase on where you would like the mulch dumped. The mulch is of good quality.

Description of Work
Purchased double shredded mulch in bulk and had it delivered to our home.

07/14/2014

Frank N.

We like to see the mulch because we're always nervous whether the landscapers were picking it up from the dump or not. They don't charge you with the shipping and they deliver it. If you order 10 yards of it like a minimum order; the delivery fee is free. They're great and wonderful. They've been easy going too.

Description of Work
We used J K Enterprise Landscape Supl.

05/21/2014

Daniel and Ruth E.

They were really good. They did exactly what they said they would do and did it on time. Because of the weather conditions, they called twice and suggested that I not have the mulch delivered on a particular day because it was going to be raining and flooding because they didn't want me with a big pile of mulch just sitting in my driveway getting soaked and wet. They were $10 a cubic yard cheaper than another company and they do their own coloring. My only complaint would be with punctuality. Their operations manager does not schedule the drivers' loads according to distance. They should start with the furthest distance and then work their way backwards, but they don't do that.

Description of Work
I have used JK Enterprise Landscape Supply. They delivered 12 yards of mulch that we had dyed red to match the trim on our house

05/02/2014

Norval H.

They offered a great price and were rated highly in Angies List. Scheduled delivery for Friday. Called Friday morning to get an estimated delivery time and they said I was number five on the list, so no later than 1:30. I scheduled a helper to show up at 4:00. Truck didn't arrive until 4:30, which wasn't a big deal. The big deal is that the truck wouldn't go all the way up my driveway because he said he couldn't navigate it with his big truck. He wanted to dump it on the pipestem which would block my neighbors. Company said they needed to send a smaller truck and would do it Saturday, but couldn't give me a delivery time. I had to cancel the order because it needed to be done this weekend due to work schedules. My helper was only available Friday afternoon and Saturday before noon. Frustrating experience. I've had 30 yards delivered before with no problem, same sized truck.

Description of Work
Ordered 20 cubic yards of bulk mulch

Category mulch

This delivery was on Bull Run mountain. There are no guard rails and a lot of drop offs, switch backs and tight turns; all challenging for large trucks. We sent our most senior driver to deliver on Friday and he said he couldn’t do it safely with his size truck. We then sent a single axle truck out on Saturday morning with another driver and he was scared to do it. The driveway is very steep and has sharp curves. This driveway was nothing to take lightly. The driver was concerned that the truck would tip over or fall off the edge of the driveway. He tried many times to contact the customer on Saturday morning for an alternate dump location, with no success reaching them. The missed delivery was definitely not due to lack of effort. Unfortunately, due to safety concerns we were not able to make it. No delivery is worth injury or damage to employees or property/equipment. The customer never contacted us directly concerning this matter before posting this negative review to Angie’s List.

JK Enterprise Landscape Supply

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2010

4208 Lee Hwy

Warrenton, VA 20187

Mulches. Soils & soil amendments. Wood chips. Pavers. Wall stones. Stone & aggregates. Natural stone. Green roof media. Express blower. Commercial services. Fundraisers. Bulk & bag calculators. Delivery. Co bagging. Plant materials. Seed. Orgrow.