Armor Turf & Pest

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

6568 Grays Mill Rd

Warrenton, VA 20187

Family owned & operated. We are not a national corporation with call centers and pushy sales guys in other states. We are a team of individuals that live in the community of Warrenton. That means we understand the turf and insect issues of this area. We know the unique problems and challenges of this area and we know how to fix them. We are extremely concerned with your complete satisfaction. We know that if we fail you — you will tell your friends and neighbors. We want you to be more than satisfied. We want your neighbors to become our clients. So the burden is on us to excel at what we do so others will notice our work....

01/08/2015

Donald W.

I sent a note to the company through their web site describing the work desired and ask them to contact me to get an estimate and approximate date of service. After a day or so with no response, I called and spoke with a company representative, again describing what work I desired and asked for a visit to get an estimate. I was assured that this would occur. Several days later, again with no response, I called again and spoke with the same company representative. They assured me that someone was aware of what was need and told me that I would hear from them that day. Two days later, again with no contact, I called to tell them that I was disappointed in their responsiveness and was moving onto another provider.

Description of Work
Nothing

06/23/2014

Carol B.

02/17/2014

Lisa G.

I had been with Clayton pretty much since he started many years ago. Unfortunately he just merged with his former high school coach who had his own landscaping business and ever since that merger quality, pricing, and customer service has gone downhill with no improvement in sight. Their new billing/answering/complaint department woman Karen is wonderful and has had to take some abuse for their lack of professionalism. Clayton himself is fantastic and if he ever decides to part ways with his new partner and get back to what he knows best - landscaping services with the people in mind vs. I am another item on the billing cycle. Since this merger I have had grass cutting in the middle of December (REALLY?) and charged accordingly. Been over charged for a simple plowing of snow (which they have made amends but I still had to complain). Cutting my grass after a torrential downpour leaving mud tracks all over the yard. All of this from after the merger! Prior to this little minor things but nothing that would make me leave! However there has been one issue that has never been resolved and now will never be resolved is a retaining wall that Clayton had built. I did not like the capstone they used and I asked him to change it to match the rock facia. He had extra rocks and promised he would get me a quote...that was two years ago! Various excuses but never an answer (and I even went out to find a mason for him). So now that I have left him I am stuck with the job he left with me with and I will have to find another mason and hopefully match the rocks - this has been the only issue with CLayton I have had. The rest is with his partner and the lack of personalization that Clayton had with his customers prior to this merger...its a shame. As I said if he ever goes back to being independent then I would consider having him back for all my landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Landscaping Services (Lawn Cutting, Snow removal, landscaping, leaf removal, shrub trimming, mulching, tree planting, pruning)

12/08/2013

Stephanie H.

Work performed nicely.

Category landscaping

10/06/2013

Richard S.

1st - this is an excellent, extremely reliable and above all honest and attention to detail company. I have had multiple lawn services in the past across the United States and Clayton's service without question far exceeded all my expectations. Clayton runs his company as if he was working on his own property and so he ensures everything is done correctly. 2nd - without hesitation, I would recommend Clayton's company to anyone who truly wants assurance that the job will be done at a very fair and extremely reasonable price. I have had Clayton do my lawn the entire summer and will continue his service next year. Excellent work each and every time.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care service

11/01/2012

Kim E.

Clay, the owner, is a terrific hardworking man. Very dependable and does excellent work! Whenever I need any work, Clay always answers or returns my call shortly!

Description of Work
Mowing, seeding, general lawn maintenence

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

04/02/2012

Valorie J.

Clayton is extremely reliable. He's available via phone or email. I can also stop him around the house and chat easily about changes and/or new service anytime. He's always courteous. plants His prices have been extremely reasonable and competitive with the other service providers in the neighborhood. He has only increased his prices one time in the 12 years I've used his service and that was this year, for just a few more dollars.

Description of Work
Clayton does mowing, leaf removal, mulching, pruning of shrubs and trees, applies fertilizer and weed control, applies compost, seeds, removes shrubs and/or dead trees and plants new trees/shrubs when I request. I've been using his service for the last 12 years.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

02/26/2012

Andrew F.

Very pleased with service and have used them for at least 5+ years.

Description of Work
Have them cut my lawn every week during the season.

08/22/2011

Neal A.

They do a good job and are on time. They bring their own equipment. Addition landscaping services are available.

Description of Work
They come and mow my lawn once a week.

Cassella Hardscaping

To be the best. We Started in Springfield VA and now based near Warrenton VA we Specialize in complete outdoor living spaces! Bring us your plans & we’ll build it for you. Stonework, patios, walkways, retaining walls and more. Yelp recognition of quality service 2017, 2018, & 2019.

M&M Outdoor Services

By Faith Landscaping

Our role is to build and maintain gardens, parks, and other outdoor landscapes. We ensure plant growth such as mulching, planting, tree service, tree pruning. Also, we conduct cleaning outdoor facilities by power washing and leaf cleanup removal. In addition, we also do lawn care by trimming overgrown limbs, hedges, leaves, and stump grinding. If you want my service kindly contact us at 571-208-8209 or you may email us at byfaithlawnserv@gmail.com

Offers by By Faith Landscaping on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Lawn Care. Fertilization. Weeding. Spot Treatment. Lawn Aeration. Pest Control-Carpenter Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Cockroaches, Wasps, Bees, Fleas, Ticks, Millipedes, & Spiders.