SPACE SAVERS

With Angi since May 2006

Time For Change Remodeling

Steven Rosso Co LLC

Residential & commercial remodeling, structural repairs, designs, room enlargements, wall demo & restructure, kitchen, bathroom, porch, additions, garage, moisture, water proofing, trim carpentry, window & door replacement.

Offers by Steven Rosso Co LLC on Angi
5 Star Home Innovations

Experienced, professional team who pride themselves in completing their work in a timely manner at a competitive price. From small renovations to large scale remodels, we offer a free estimate and provide flexible payment terms for our customers.

10/31/2006

PATRICIA C.

He came in a timely manner and was professional. I felt comfortable leaving him there doing the work. His bid was a bit higher than another estimate I received, he did lower his price. I really wanted him to do the work because he seemed like he would do a good job.

Description of Work
He re-did my closet that had fallen down.

Category closet systems

05/22/2006

They were a very skilled crew who really did a great job of adding space in my closets. They were clean and honest. They got busy and I was real happy with their work. I have recommended them because they were worth it.

Description of Work
They custom built new shelves in five of my closets for me.

Category closet systems,woodworking