Southern Pest Control

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2006

License number - 2705031439....

We are Hampton Roads' fast, friendly and affordable wildlife trapping and pest control service. With over 10 years experience, we offer efficient trapping and animal removal services for fox, squirrels, rodents, raccoons, groundhogs and much more including snakes and bees. We also offer full exclusion services to prevent animals from accessing your business or home which are all backed with a 1 year guarantee. Full exclusion packages include insulation replacement, moisture barrier replacement and screening of all access points. Schedule an appointment today!

Pesterm, LLC is a Locally Family Operated and Veteran Owned Small Business. We strive to provide quality professional pest control services throughout Tidewater and Hampton Roads, Virginia. Our mission is to provide outstanding professional grade pest control maintenance for residential & commercial businesses, termite treatments, contaminated insulation replacements and crawlspace moisture repair services.

Spire Pest Control prides ourselves providing the best service, using the best products, applied by trained professionals. We offer a wide range of services including treatment for household pest such as termites, spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, mice, snakes, and wildlife removal all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

11/02/2017

SPC is great about scheduling my appointments and showing up on time. They thoroughly do their job and answer all my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Pest related services.

08/10/2017

Fine worker was polite and respectful. Also unobtrusive. Did his job well.

Description of Work
Treat for pests inside and outside

09/10/2016

Was very pleased with the work done. They came when they said and took care of the problem. Very professional and courteous. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Bee removal

Category pest control,animal removal

01/28/2015

They were very nice, professional, courtesy and did a good job

Description of Work
I hired them to get rid of termites and to exterminate bugs in my kitchen

07/22/2014

I have no particular beef withe the service technicians sent to my home. They were punctual, curious, I think thorough, and well meaning. My beef is with the company and the contract. I recognize that I'm supposed to read the fine print, but now a days, every thing is written in tiny print -- and by a lawyer. I go with what we talk about. When I tell the company I want a long term contract and a g...

Description of Work
The provide crawled around the house, including the crawl space inspecting for bugs, rodents or termite damage. A preventative chemical was applied to prevent future, possible, incursions. Inspector looked at some rodent traps previously installed. Inspector also debriefed me on the tasks performed and the status to date

Category pest control,animal removal

Pest control, termite, carpenter ants, fire ants, spiders, crickets, camel crickets, millipedes, centipedes, mice, rats, roaches, earwigs, pillbugs, sowbugs, silverfish, clover mites.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express