S B Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2009

SB Roofing, Inc. is a roofer specializing in a variety of roofing systems. Whatever your needs, we have a solution. Our roofers are qualified to install or repair each style of roof listed below. And our work is backed by a quality workmanship warranty and guarantee. Additional address - PO Box 62085, Virginia Beach, VA, 23466....

Gladiator Exteriors

Gladiator Exteriors

Locally veteran owned and operated in the Springfield, MO. area, Gladiator Exteriors has over 35 years of experience in all phases of construction. We specialize in siding, gutters and windows. We stand by our work and offer a lifetime labor warranty. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

08/02/2020

The crew was punctual and did a careful, professional job. They communicated the process to me very well, even reminding me to cover any open boxes and/or other objects in the attic, as it is a messy job. The crew cleaned around the house thoroughly; I did not see a single nail after they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

07/07/2016

Scott and his team went far above and beyond my expectations. From the very beginning I was impressed. Scott showed up to my house on-time for my initial estimate and was very helpful and polite. He sent me an estimate with a long list of previous customers that I could use for references. SB Roofing was an easy choice. I'm glad I went with them. His team showed up early the day of the work and st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingled roof on two-story house with GAF Timberline HD shingles, installed new chimney chase cover, and replaced some siding trim.

07/03/2015

The company did a wonderful job at both homes. Everything went as planned. His company had details on the contract, not vague terms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott's company installed our roof $9600 and a roof at my father's home $5390 in 2012.

06/30/2015

Scott  and his crew were awesome. Communication was key as we live out of state and were trying to get our rental house cleaned up to put on the market. He wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive, but what got us was his timeliness and ease of communication. They began the job within a matter of days and once it was started, provided daily updates with photos to show how the progress was going....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and installed new roof and siding

06/14/2015

We asked for quotes from several providers as we knew we had an old roof.  Scott (the owner of SB Roofing) was the only one who responded quickly and more than answered all our questions.  He was able to give us several options, explain those options and work within our budget and our needs.  We were able to schedule a date that met our schedules and we have a fabulous new roof and gutter system!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof and we also we were in the market for new gutters which the provider was able to provide.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Residential roofing replacement, repairs, maintenance & inspections.