Reliance Pest & Termite Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

1620 Centerville Tpke Suite 109

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Contrary to popular belief, insects and other home intruders aren’t a sign of a dirty or neglected property, but inevitable if your property isn’t being treated and protected. We understand that virtually every home or business will, at one time or another, deal with the issue of unwanted non-human

09/29/2020

Nick T.

guy showed up on time and did his thing pretty

Description of Work
Just a quick chemical spray for cockroaches

05/13/2019

Michael D.

Can’t say enough about the great service we had received for the closing on our home. We had some issues with the buyers termite inspection which would have delayed the closing on our home had it not been for Sheryl and Owner Wayne. They both went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of for us by making calls, sending out letters and keeping us well informed every step of the way. Cheryl was the greatest! She’s so knowledgeable about the business. She assured us that they were going to make this happen. Even the owner Wayne called us and let us know he was involved in making sure we would close on time. My wife and I have been with Reliance for 12 years at this home and will have them at our new home as well. You have treated us like family and we are grateful grateful for all you have done for us. A big thanks to Tim who has been treating our home for most of the time at this home and for Demetrious who has taken over for him. What a wonderful company! Mike & Susan

Description of Work
Re-inspect and treatment for our house closing.

Category pest control

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible service at your new home.

01/13/2019

Abraham G.

The tech did a thorough inspection. Suggested remedial action. No charge service.

Description of Work
Check issue with pests in the attic

11/06/2018

Jeanie T.

We had the pleasure of having Leo inspect our Parents home because of an ongoing issue these other exterminating companies can't help with. Leo was very polite, caring, reassuring, knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all our questions and made suggestions based on his years of experience. He never gave the impression of a Technician trying to sell service. I would highly recommend Reilance to anyone who needs pest control.

Description of Work
Home inspection for mice

07/25/2018

Tiffany G.

Leo visited my property and was immediately able to assess what was going on and what needed to happen. He was professional and very informative. Should I ever need pest control services again, Reliance Pest & Termite Inc. will be my choice!

Description of Work
Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

05/23/2018

Sharon W.

Reliance sent Demetrius who surveyed the structural issues (holes and rotted wood in soffits and roof) so I could have those repaired and closed up. He put down bait to eliminate the rats so the problem is solved. Very professional, very thorough. Still under contract for a year so if problem returns they will take care of it. Still using them!

Description of Work
Needed structural assessment for access and egress as well as treatment for tree rats in attic.

12/10/2017

Debbie C.

Demetrius was great and professional

Description of Work
The work was excellent

06/02/2017

Sherrell R.

They came out because I had some crazy looking bugs in the window, and they came out to see what they were, because I was afraid they might be termites. They determined that it was not termites, and they gave an estimate on what it would cost for termites infection, and stuff like that. The estimate was free. The technician that came out, he was pretty informative, he was helpful with any questions that I had, and he was pretty easy to talk to, he wasn't really trying to push any sales or anything on me, he seemed pretty up front and honest about what information he gave, and the estimate he gave. It was a pretty good experience I think. The prices weren't bad. They were very responsive. The guy was there the next day, so they were a pretty fast service, I thought.

Description of Work
They did the estimate and consultation, and that was about it.

05/03/2017

Stephen O.

Very good, can't say anything negative at all, wish all companies were this professional.

Description of Work
VA Inspection for home refinance.

Category pest control, home inspection, mold removal, foundation repair

Thank you for the feedback! It was our pleasure doing business with you and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

01/11/2017

Dan R.

They are good. I have known about them for a while. It is good to get the Deal through Angie’s List and save a little bit of money and cut back on the hotline. I like it so far. It is still in process. They are pretty thorough. They are quick, efficient, on time, and no hassle.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal through Reliance Pest & Termite.

12/07/2016

Casandra T.

I ended up leaving the country a few months earlier than I had planned. So I actually didn't get their services. They were pretty honest. I had work that I needed to get done for my house and they gave me multiple options about the work getting done and whether or not that would affect the treatment process. They were fine. They actually came out when they were schedule, so that was a good thing.

Description of Work
They did come out and do a free estimate for termite treatment.

10/26/2016

John M.

Yeah, Reliance Pest & Termite Inc was fine, thank you.

Description of Work
I had a big deal purchase on Reliance Pest & Termite Inc from Angie's List. They just inspected for termites.

06/13/2016

Joyce D.

This was a $435 big deal purchase. It turned out very good. Nothing particular good or bad stood out.

Description of Work
I used them for pest control.

05/16/2016

STEPHEN E and BETTY J B.

Buster was punctual, polite, professional and worked until completed. The entire perimeter was drilled, treated and sealed. Their annual renewal price is fair and lower than most others. Showed us the previous company, Edwards Bros., could not have treated the house properly. The previous holes were only drilled deep enough to give the appearance they penetrated, but did not, so there was no way treatment could have been provided.

Description of Work
Retreated entire house for termite protection.

05/13/2016

Deborah P.

They always do a great job, are always on time, and they even came back out to re-do the treatment because I was still seeing spiders. They also work on Saturdays, which makes scheduling easy.

Description of Work
They do quarterly pest treatments for me.

04/14/2016

Kimberly D.

They came out the day after I called. They were on time and worked around my schedule.. They gave me an hour window of when they would come by, and were true to there word. They called right before they got here. The service man was very courteous and polite. I enjoyed talking with him while he worked. My termite problem ended up being ants, so thankful. But since I don't know an ant from a termite he could have told me anything. He was very honest. Explained all my options to me, along with pricing. There was no pressure to purchase anything. I chose to do the quarterly agreement, just to be safe, termites are no fun and I would rather not have them at all. Plus bonus, he treated for the ants and other bugs that maybe coming in the house. So as of now, I would definitely recommend them to others. I am sure the rest of my service agreement will go as planned. Upon leaving he did tell me to call and they would come out if I had any issues, that it was included in the service agreement.

Description of Work
They came out to check for termites. Which turned out to be ants. I had them treat for the ants and for termites. I did an agreement for them to come out quarterly and inspect.

03/10/2016

Angela J.

They spray everywhere inside and outside. You don't find many companies that do that. They are very reasonably priced and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They've come out twice and sprayed underneath and inside the house. They're coming out again next week to spray the lawn, sidewalk, and porch.

10/13/2015

James A.

Efficient and technician was friendly.

Description of Work
Checked for termites and put down solution around the house and going to do it again for us.

08/02/2015

James A.

I started with this company with the "great deal" they offered, the free inspection, $111 treatment with + $400 dollars going to termite treatment. Needless to say, that was a joke. The inspection was all of 5 min, I doubt he could find his shoes in that time. The $111 dollar deal plus bonus was kind of bogus. It was really just to get in front of me and sell me the quarterly contract. Which I bought only because I really don't like insects in the home and this guy was right in front of me. Really, they are all about the same price at all the companies, so I just wanted it done.

Description of Work
standard quarterly extermination contract

Category pest control

We left a message with our customer to see if there were any issues with our service. All of our previous quality control questions were answered favorably including 02/25/15 where customer state best service ever. As per stated in the deal purchases $400 was taken off the initial service on 05/01/14. Hopefully our customer contacts us so we may resolve any issues he may have.

07/24/2015

Reva W.

My homes perimeter, attached garage, and crawl space were inspected. The inspector was punctual, polite, and professional. The termite inspection was uneventful but a plumbing/heating issue was brought to my attention.

Description of Work
I received the first of my quarterly termite inspections.

04/17/2015

Steve D.

We decided to use another company for the work ONLY because it was the company originally chosen by the buyer's agent to do the termite and moisture inspection. The Reliance contractor was professional and up-front with me directly after his inspection, and was prompt with the follow up report. I would have had NO hesitation about using Reliance for the recommended treatments.

Description of Work
Reliance came out to the house we were selling to do a 2nd opinion assessment and provide an estimate for termite, wood-boring insect, and fungi treatment. They compiled a thorough report with pictures that was emailed to me two business days after the inspection.

03/01/2015

Kerry H.

Employee was professional and did his job as well as making some recommendations. Provided quote for additional services. Office staff kept me informed and followed-up with a quality check call.

Description of Work
Took them up on one of their Angie's Deals and received a Green termite treatment plus inspection.

01/31/2015

Cheryl U.

Helpful staff. Really happy with all employee contact.

Description of Work
Pest and termite treatment.

01/22/2015

Joseph P.

had what i thought was a termite problem, no termites, but had a mouse problem I did not even know about. Service team (tim) was very thorough, explained everything and came back when i had another pest problem in between services.

Description of Work
Pest control every quarter

01/13/2015

Karon B.

It has worked out great, absolutely wonderful! They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a detailed termite inspection plus 400.00 credit toward termite exterminating services.

GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE

Providing the Hampton Roads area with the finest In landscaping, and turf management needs. Whether you live in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach we can Beautify your lawn, landscape and home. Whether you need lawn mowing, landscape design, fescue, bermuda, zoysia or st. augustine sod, we can help. Whether you have drainage problems, standing water in the yard, more weeds than grass or a paver walkway, driveway, patio or pool deck, we can help. Annual turf management, core aeration, slit seeding, landscape renovation and more..

Offers Coupon

Mares Exterminating Co

Founded in 2004 by Thomas M. Mares, a lifelong Peninsula resident, Mares Exterminating Co., LLC absorbed the assets of Munn’s Pest Control in 2007 making it one of the larger pest control companies on the Peninsula. The company continues to grow by offering quality solutions for homeowners in a friendly, reliable manner. We take great pride in our employees, and believe that they are among the best the industry has to offer. Each possesses honesty and integrity and has an exemplary work ethic. Our goal is to do the best for our customers because we want to be: Your Pest Control Company For Life. Because the company is young, it is vibrant and energetic—embracing new techniques and technologies. Continual education for all employees is stressed and every route technician has the VPMA (Virginia Pest Management Association) Master Technician certification. All termite inspectors are “Certified” by the VPMA as well.

CAVALIER ENTERPRISES

In business since 1997, Cavalier Enterprises is a Class A Licensed State Contractor and perform both interior and exterior work throughout Virginia. We offer FREE estimates for remodeling projects and 30% - 50% discount for Angie's list customers and guarantee lowest pricing. We will do commercial & residential projects, have many references, and pride ourselves on professionalism in the industry.

Virginia
    Virginia: Pest Control
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Pest control with Eco Friendly options, moisture control, insulation, dehumidifiers, foundation vents, sand, french drains, decks, real estate inspections & structural repairs.

Wildlife, bee and wasp removal are not completed by Reliance. We recommend a company we trust for these events.