REAP INDUSTRIES FLOOR COVERING

253 SHIPPS LN

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

06/21/2016

Keely A.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and padding on two different occasions for my rental property.

04/05/2016

Jeanette B.

Description of Work
Great company and product! The people at Reap know their products and provide excellent installation.

05/22/2006

GILBERT R.

The job that was done for me by this company turned out fabulous. They definitely exceeded my expectations. They finished the job very quickly and they were very friendly throughout the entire process of sales and installation.

Description of Work
They installed ceramic tile in my kitchen.

Arrow

We specialize in flooring services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Yates Flooring LLC

I specialize in installing sheet vinyl, LVP (luxury vinyl plank) glue down or click, Laminate, VCT and carpet tiles. I am the owner and operator. I've been in the flooring business over 15 years. I have an experienced crew also, and that helps with a quality installation.

2022 Super Service Award