QA Development Corp

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2013

419 S. Lynnhaven Rd. Suite 111

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

A Veteran owned customer minded service - each and every home/job is treaded as if were my own. Efficient and Quality Workmanship that is Guaranteed to stand the test of time! Experienced in all phases of building and remodeling including : *Framing ( new homes/construction, additions,

05/28/2015

Trecia G.

I've requested QA Development to install granite countertop and cabinets. They've done work at my investment properties in the past so I request their services again because of their fair prices. I will highly recommend QA Development.

Description of Work
Install granite countertop and cabinets.

Category countertops, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

05/28/2015

Heidi H.

This was my second experience with QA. I finally decided to remodel my kitchen after a few months of contemplating. I admit I sought estimates from other companies b/c this was a huge investment for me and I wanted to make sure I did my due diligence. Ultimately, I went with QA b/c of the price (which was MUCH better than most estimates) and know their work is great. I was not at all disappointed. My cabinets and countertops are more beautiful than I ever imagined. Again, Mr. Neil was very professional and patient with me as I asked a ton of questions before the work was even started. He helped me pick out the most complementary combination and I am very very pleased with the end result. They were prompt and the work was clean. I'm happy that I chose them again to do work on my house.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen cabinets and granite countertops for a kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

02/04/2015

Trecia G.

Description of Work
They did a roofing job that looked great. The company stayed within the price quoted and did a wonderful job. I will continue to recommend QA Development.

Category remodeling

01/21/2015

Daniel P.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows on a 97 year old house. Other providers had prices more than double his because the windows were so large and not standard sizes. We did have minor delays with screens, which were the supplier's fault, not the contractor.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

02/10/2014

Heidi H.

I'm in the process of having some long overdue renovations done to my home which called for more than services by a handyman. QAD arrived on time and gave me fair prices compared to other general contractors. Work done was impressive and clean with a keen attention to detail. Overall, I'm very happy with the results. I still have a couple of projects that need to be done and I will definitely will be calling them back!

Description of Work
General contracting work

Category remodeling

ASAP CONSTRUCTION LLC

It is always better to contact us through email instead of this app, repair@asapconstruction.net ASAP Construction, LLC is a Virginia Class “A” Contractor with experience in the complete services of repair and installation for your home in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake VA, Portsmouth, and Norfolk VA. Family owned and operated since 1991, we are proud to be your Home Repair Specialists! Our specialties include: Masonry, Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical. For over two decades most of our business has come from word of mouth and referrals and the US Local Business Association has awarded us the Best of Chesapeake 2008 – Present in Repair and Installation Services. We are also listed as one of Angie’s List highest Rated Contractors. ASAP Construction, LLC is a company you can trust to supply experience, professionalism and quality home repair and installation services. Let us be your personal technician. When calling, press Option 1 for Jack if you need Plumbing, Electrical or General Home Installation/Repair work and press Option 2 for Chris if you need Carpentry, Rotten Wood, Termite Damage, Roof Repair, Drywall or Masonry. We answer our own calls to provide you the most comprehensive call experience so if we miss your call please leave a message and we will get back to you. If we cannot personally do the work ourselves 90% of the time we know somebody that will help you. If for some reason we are slow to reply to your message - please forgive us! As we are answering our own calls, occasionally, they can slip through the cracks. Just send us an email or call us again - we are happy to work with you!

Offers Coupon

Home Genius Exteriors

Four Seasons Garage Doors

Four Seasons Garage Doors services the Greater Hampton Roads area with installation and repair of garage doors and openers. Four Seasons is a family start up business with a heart for people and quality service. We provide a huge selection of the very best quality garage doors and openers.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

Our primary business is home remodeling and new home consturction.We offer services for new Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Garage Doors, and Gutter replacement options. We build decks, fences and sheds.