Paint By Numbers LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

1844 Gershwin Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Paint By Numbers LLC specializes in both Interior and Exterior painting, staining, sealing and cleaning. We know the best products to use on various surfaces and offer custom color consultations for our home owners. We know which products works and which products to avoid ensuring each project will with stand the test of time and taste....

07/06/2018

Doug S.

Skip was the best interior home painter I’ve ever hired. He made our new home look amazing. He was fast, courteous, and willing to accommodate our requests, even after the job had started. I would definitely hire him again, and always recommend him to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Home interior painted

06/21/2017

Stan G.

Excellent. Third time I've used him.

Description of Work
Power wash and paint deck.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Enjoying not only the projects your working but the people you work for makes going to work so much better

04/06/2017

Emily B.

Skip did a great job on our exterior trim. He was polite, friendly and arrived when he said he would. We are very happy.

Description of Work
Needed our exterior trim power washed, prepped and painted.

Candace S.

The job was done in a timely manner with cleanliness and courtesy to our home. All areas were reviewed after for accuracy with a walk through. Work was beautifully done and helped our house to be in its prime for sale.

Description of Work
Had to get my exterior trim power washed and repainted, along with an interior room and two hallways primed and painted.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Really enjoy knowing my efforts helped this house sell fast, at little of bit of all skills where used to make this a market ready home. Not my first and will not be my last.

Alex F.

Skip provided what seemed like a fair and reasonable estimate based on other quotes I'd received. He was willing to work with me a little to make the cost fit my budget. He showed up on time, completed the work on schedule and was professional & diligent throughout. The quality of his work was fantastic. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed to paint four rooms and a hallway in a 1962 ranch house - which means lots of funky angles, plus a challenging living room with knotty pine wood paneling.

Category interior painters

Lost of interesting challenges with this project, but then end result is it looked great and customer was very pleased with the finale product.

Laci J.

His attention to detail is impeccable. He took the time to even help me choose a color for my deck stain. The deck is very large but that did not stop him from offering me a great price. He made my deck look brand new again. I can't wait to entertain guests in the summer now. I would definitely hire again. It's so hard to find someone who cares about their work the way he does.

Description of Work
Two story deck was stained. Pergola was stained. Columns, trim and railings were all painted.

Category house painters

Hugh job, but the home owners helped make it fun. What an awesome couple, really enjoyed working on this project.

03/24/2017

Denise K.

Skip, owner of Paint by Numbers, did an outstanding job painting the exterior of my house as well as the doors of my storage shed. He used quality products and took great care in ensuring the paint colors matched the existing exterior colors. He even took the time to repair damage to one of my shed doors, which was above and beyond what I expected. His work added to the durability and longevity of the exterior wood and certainly enhanced the appearance of my house. He was professional and punctual and completed the work in the time promised. This is why Skip remains the only painter I’ll call.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of House

Category house painters

Some times it isn't the job that's important, it the customer. Although I enjoy doing good work, it's always better when you have great customers.

03/23/2017

Jerry M.

Very well done, fast and efficient, total cleanup each day. Great job.

Description of Work
Painting living room walls, ceilings step walls and ceiling and bath.

Category interior painters

Oh yes, Mr. [Member Name Removed] didn't think I could get the amount of work he wanted completed in the time frame I set for his project.

03/23/2017

David S.

Skip did a fantastic job. He was very diligent and professional, and flexible when third parties caused delays in the painting effort.

Description of Work
Exterior house trim.

Category house painters

Fun job, changing trim color requiring two finish coats, then 3rd party manufacturers could not give client the correct color selection for siding. But we worked it all out anyway.

03/20/2017

Cathy M.

He was professional. He is reasonably priced. He had quite a challenge our home. He first pressure washed the home. He went above and beyond. He did excellent work. I would recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
He painted the exterior of my home

Category house painters

A wonderful couple to do work for and I thoroughly enjoyed the project I was hired to preform

Kabul Asia handy service

We can do the lawn trimming and moving

Salgados Painting

Call today for painting services.

Offers by Salgados Painting on Angi
    The Painter, Inc.

We are a family-owned painting company established in 2006 to fill a void in excellent customer service in the painting industry. Our unique approach to customer service, high quality paints, and a 100% money back guarantee are the reason why we are the fastest-growing painting company in our area for the last four years. We do all types of interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, Garage floor Coatings, Cabinet refinishing and much more.

Virginia
    Common Wealth of Virginia
    02/28/2019
    Check, Financing Available

Residential and Commercial interior and exterior painting. Pressure washing, and staining for decks, fences and driveways. We also do minor wood repair.

Ask for details.