Paint By Numbers LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Paint By Numbers LLC specializes in both Interior and Exterior painting, staining, sealing and cleaning. We know the best products to use on various surfaces and offer custom color consultations for our home owners. We know which products works and which products to avoid ensuring each project will with stand the test of time and taste....

LBL Softwash

LBL Softwash

Locally owned owner-operator family business where all team members are trained and back ground checked. We have never received less than a 5 star review because we are absolutely meticulous about our attention to detail and customer service. We guarantee all our work and will not leave the property until the customer is more than satisfied.

07/06/2018

Skip was the best interior home painter I’ve ever hired. He made our new home look amazing. He was fast, courteous, and willing to accommodate our requests, even after the job had started. I would definitely hire him again, and always recommend him to my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home interior painted

CATEGORY interior painters

06/21/2017

Excellent. Third time I've used him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and paint deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Enjoying not only the projects your working but the people you work for makes going to work so much better

04/06/2017

Skip did a great job on our exterior trim. He was polite, friendly and arrived when he said he would. We are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our exterior trim power washed, prepped and painted.

CATEGORY house painters

03/27/2017

Skip provided what seemed like a fair and reasonable estimate based on other quotes I'd received. He was willing to work with me a little to make the cost fit my budget. He showed up on time, completed the work on schedule and was professional & diligent throughout. The quality of his work was fantastic. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to paint four rooms and a hallway in a 1962 ranch house - which means lots of funky angles, plus a challenging living room with knotty pine wood paneling.

CATEGORY interior painters

Lost of interesting challenges with this project, but then end result is it looked great and customer was very pleased with the finale product.

03/27/2017

The job was done in a timely manner with cleanliness and courtesy to our home. All areas were reviewed after for accuracy with a walk through. Work was beautifully done and helped our house to be in its prime for sale.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to get my exterior trim power washed and repainted, along with an interior room and two hallways primed and painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Really enjoy knowing my efforts helped this house sell fast, at little of bit of all skills where used to make this a market ready home. Not my first and will not be my last.

Residential and Commercial interior and exterior painting. Pressure washing, and staining for decks, fences and driveways. We also do minor wood repair.

Ask for details.