Orangemen Services

Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Family owned & operated.

03/25/2016

Arlene W.

The contractor arrived on time and start immediately cleaning windows in my two story home. It took approximately 3 - 4 hrs. They did an excellent job. My only complaint is that they left some of their cleaning rags in my sunroom on the floor.

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows

12/11/2015

Kelly B.

Description of Work

Category decks, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

12/09/2015

Sean O.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters. They came out gave me an estimate and completed the work the following week. Payment was easy by mail or online. They also give a discount if you need to have a the gutters cleaned a second time in the year. I have a lot of trees near my house and I will definitely be using them again.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

07/27/2015

Nicole N.

Used Orangemen to clean the gutters (front side of a 1 story house). They were efficient from the phone call to set-up the appointment to the day of the cleaning. Friendly and affordable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

02/17/2015

Matthew D.

The workers were very friendly. The work was very good. They came out exactly when they say they will. They leave the work area very clean.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned our inside and outside windows

04/21/2014

Carol H.

Description of Work
Pressure washed entire house, driveway, walkway, gazebo and used special cleaner on deck to prep for painting. Outstanding work. Outstanding price. Outstanding professionalism. Highly recommend!

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/30/2013

Marie Elaine S.

I have been very happy with him. He does windows and pressure washing. The price that he quoted me was very fair. He did my windows. He was prompt and courteous. They come in, get their stuff done, and leave. They are very clean and very careful. They pick up after themselves. They do not track water or anything else into the house. I am using them tomorrow.

Description of Work
I use Robert Orange of the Orangemen for window cleaning inside and out. He cleaned 38 windows.

05/15/2013

Matthew D.

Bob Orange's group does good work. The price was reasonable, and the work was done as scheduled and as promised. I will use their services again!

Description of Work
Outside window washing.

04/30/2012

Donald H.

They are very good. They are on time, and their prices are reasonable. They have always done good work for me on the jobs they had done for me.

Description of Work
We use them to clean our gutters.

02/06/2012

Pamela C.

I thought they did a good job and would continue to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had them pressure wash the house and clean the windows.

Pauls Pressure Washing

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and contaminants with damaging forces of up to 3,500 PSI. It doesn’t get at the root of the stains, which are caused by an organic infection – algae and lichens. Paul’s system uses a safe, low pressure SoftWash with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to kill the contaminants at their root. Our 100% biodegradable, phosphate-free solutions use the power of chemistry to result in a clean that lasts 4-6 times longer. Nothing improves the curb appeal of a home like a brand new looking roof, siding, walkway, fence, or patio. Low pressure washing increases the life span of siding and shingles. Customer satisfaction is a priority. We take extra care not to damage surrounding plant life and landscaping. Visit our website www.paulspressurewashing.com for our list of services. If you’re in need of pressure washing in the Hampton Roads area, call us or text us at 757.803.6916 to schedule a free estimate.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Men in kilts

Ext house washing pressure washing gutter cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential and commercial window washing & pressure, window cleaning, screen, skylights, ceiling fans, decks, fences, brick, vinyl, stucco, gutter, deck sealing and staining, flood lights & skylights.