NW Contracting, Co.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2013

1.2

1264 Parkside Pl

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

We are a low price high quality remodeling company that has over 37 years of combined experience. We give free estimates and will beat your current estimates by 10-15%....

08/17/2015

Lucy V.

Took a cash deposit it $800 suspicious receipt with no real information and took many many phone calls and realized after reading other reviews we had been scammed. He didn't who he messed with and I found him and his daughter and even ex wife on Facebook and messaged everyone he knew of his fraud and next think you know he calls and drops off the flooring. We still lost about $100 worth of paid flooring but it was better than a $800 loss. The guy is charming and makes you believe he's a honest guy but he's fraud!!!

Description of Work
Was suppose to purchase and install flooring. We would purchase flooring through him at discounted price.

Category flooring contractor,roof cleaning

06/20/2014

Michael O.

Bryan Ruff of N.W. Contracting Co. took my down payment and disappeared for 2 weeks. When after three weeks he finally started to show with inadequate tools, re-using substandard materials, doing a less than acceptable job, not applying for any permits, not working to code I had to fire him. He can make a very good impression and listen very well when discussing future work. My advice is to check for his license and whether his company really exists, because my mail to his business address was returned, the website on his business card did not exist and I could only find expired licenses of his when I looked him up after losing my down payment. My mistake was to the advice of a realtor friend of his who seems to hand him jobs. Photos of his work on my house showing the poor workmanship, poor workplace cleanliness are available upon request. Update (12/24/2014): Bryan Ruff has been convicted of construction fraud (felony) in Chesapeake Circuit Court.

Description of Work
Bryan Ruff of N.W. Contracting Co. was supposed to renovate kitchen and master bathroom but never finished the job.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/17/2014

Michael O.

Category roof cleaning

The Composite Guys

We specialize in custom composite decks, porches, and patios! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today. http://www.thecompositeguys.com

Climatemakers Ltd

Climatemakers has been serving South Hampton Roads since 1953...a family business that is female owned and operated. http://www.climatemakers.com

The Painter, Inc.

We are a family-owned painting company established in 2006 to fill a void in excellent customer service in the painting industry. Our unique approach to customer service, high quality paints, and a 100% money back guarantee are the reason why we are the fastest-growing painting company in our area for the last four years. We do all types of interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, Garage floor Coatings, Cabinet refinishing and much more.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about NW Contracting, Co.

How is NW Contracting, Co. overall rated?

NW Contracting, Co. is currently rated 1.2 overall out of 5.

What days are NW Contracting, Co. open?

NW Contracting, Co. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does NW Contracting, Co. provide

NW Contracting, Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does NW Contracting, Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, NW Contracting, Co. offers free project estimates.

Does NW Contracting, Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, NW Contracting, Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does NW Contracting, Co. offer a senior discount?

No, NW Contracting, Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does NW Contracting, Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, NW Contracting, Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by NW Contracting, Co.?

Yes, NW Contracting, Co. offers warranties.

What services does NW Contracting, Co. offer?

NW Contracting, Co. offers the following services: Ceramic tile, Kitchen & Bath Remodels. Cabinet installation and re-facing, Decks, Patios, Porches, Sunrooms, Handyman, Laminate flooring, Carpet, Hardwood flooring installation and refinishing, Plumbing, lite Electrical, Heat & AC, Painting, Roofing, Framing, Concrete patios and driveways. Masonry repair, Wood and Vinyl siding, Doors & Windows.