Nhance of Hampton Roads

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

3.6

N-Hance Revolutionary Wood Renewal is an innovative, affordable cabinet and floor renewal service that renews your wood cabinets and floors without the dust, inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. In many cases, the process can be completed in just one day! There’s no longer any reason to wait to renew that beautiful wood in your home. Over time, wooden cabinets and floors can become damaged or faded. N-Hance can renew their life and luster at a fraction of the cost and without the hassle. In fact, our expert service is usually a fraction of the price of refacing, replacing or refinishing. Our N-Hance craftsman can remove the dirt and grime build-up that can make wood look flat and lifeless over time. The renewal process thoroughly cleans the surface, removes old coatings, repairs damaged areas with less mess and applies an elegant finish. You are sure to love the brilliant results....

Carolyn's Finishing

Cabinet finishing and refinishing over 30 years of experience. No job is to small, stained or paint, any color desired. Free estimates but require appointment. Always here to meet all your finishing needs.

BAY AREA HARDWOOD FLOORS

We offer a full line of wood floor refinishing and installation, we have 20 plus years in the business have references and are the cheapest. We are owner operated.

Laquansflooring

100 percent floor installer from carpet,sheet vinyl,lvp,laminate. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

06/04/2021

Julie R.

We used them originally for our kitchen cabinet makeover, and 18 months ago we did some remodeling and needed some more work done, and reached out because we wanted it all to match. In 18 months I have contacted them no less than 30-40 times, the guy has been here 3 times to assess the work and supposedly send me an estimate and schedule me. Each time I’ve finally got him to come out he promises me I’ll receive an estimate and get put on the schedule. It has literally been 18 months and I’ve heard not a single word. The only reason I am able to speak to anyone is because I reach out through corporate and he’s forced to contact me. Today I finally had enough, and sent a message asking if they could at least allow me to buy the paint so that I could do it myself, as they obviously had no intention of doing my job. I immediately received a response with the color and type of paint and an excuse that they are understaffed. This is complete BS. They are still doing work and still taking new jobs, just not ours because it’s not big enough for them. We had suspected this, and when they came out the last time I actually asked for them to do all our bathroom cabinets and a few other things as well, to increase the work, making it a bigger job...still radio silence. All of this started pre-covid. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I would not recommend using them, or believing that they will take your job unless it’s $10k or more. Don’t waste your time.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

10/07/2020

Nicole P.

At the estimate we were told the job would take 4-5 days. On the day the project was to start they came to remove all the doors and drawers as discussed, they then left and didn’t return to start painting the cabinet boxes for a week, this was not as discussed. It then took them twice the time to actually get the boxes painted but the doors and drawers still were not done. Finally a week later they show up with the cabinet doors start hanging them, don’t finish and say they’ll be back the next day to finish and bring back our drawers. We are two months into this project and still are missing a door and have NONE of our drawers back. We call daily to try and get updates at this point and are either sent to voicemail or told they need to check something and will get back to us but of course they don’t ever call again. Don’t hire this company unless you want them to steal half your kitchen then duck you.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

07/24/2018

Mark W.

I will highlight three noteworthy positive impressions first: 1. The staff at NHance were able to get me onto their schedule fairly quickly, which I appreciated, as they were very busy. 2. I did not have the floors fully cleared on the first day, which was entirely my fault, so I agreed to the fee for such delays. 3. The guys that worked on the cabinets were superb, as was the quality of their work. The following are what I assess to be the top three unfavorable impressions: 1. The floor is not good. The best description I can offer of the floor is it looks like it was badly sunburned. There are countless (thousands) blisters/bubbles all over the house, many of which have begun to peel. In addition to the peeling blisters, the sides of the floor along the baseboards and trim have noticeable buildup of whatever substance was used. 2. The floor crew worked until well after 10:00pm. I was able to work around this, but I was not anticipating this imposition. 3. There was no walk-through or inspection after the work was complete. I received a call to pay the remainder of the balance, and nothing else.

Description of Work
Restoration and resurfacing of cabinets and hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor,cabinet refacing

James B.

It was a great experience and everything was wonderful, however, in the inlay, all of the paint popped off on every cabinet. They should've sanded and sealed around it when they painted it. They were very nice and a family owned company. They wanted to make it right without any argument or conflict.

Description of Work
They painted my cabinets.

James B.

They did not charge me. I would give them an "A" for everything. They were very nice. There was no haggling, no argument, nothing. They were "roll with the flow" for everything that happened. They didn't try to sidestep it in anyway. They took full responsibility. I would use them again, but not for what I had done.

Description of Work
They re-hung panels that were not installed properly.

James B.

They did not charge me. They left the cabinet panels all askew after re-installing them. I had to call them back again to fix the panels. They came back right away. The price was good, because I have quite a few cabinets.

Description of Work
They fixed the paint drips on my cabinets. They had taken the panels off and re-installed them.

11/01/2016

Cherie S.

Fairly well. We found ourselves calling to confirm work dates, and that was a little troublesome for us. Some of the chemical was dripped on our stainless refrigerator, but the workmen returned and worked on it until a solution was found to remove the chemical.

Description of Work
Our kitchen cupboards were "enhanced" with a new color.

10/26/2016

ed S.

Cabinet restoration was good. Did not notice any improvement in the handrail restoration. Floor: That part of the floor not in bad shape was improved. That part of floor in bad shape was not improved at all. They should have known this and told me accordingly, so I could have put the $1251 to having floors sanded. Replaced panels had chips and proud nails that I repaired. Most annoying, they charged full cost of job on my CC a month before they finished all work and wouldn't correct.

Description of Work
Restored kitchen wood cabinets and floors, and stairs handrail. Replaced some kitchen wood cabinet panels.

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

07/31/2016

Ernest H.

Pretty well actually. Looks like I have a almost new mid-1980s kitchen (lots of oak). They missed doing a couple small areas along one baseboard (apparently I'm the only one who can see it). I wish they could have replaced a couple cabinet door hinges. A little pricey but it was a huge improvement. Giving them a B, because I cannot give them a B+ or A-.

Description of Work
Refinish on kitchen cabinets

08/10/2015

Glen W.

Service is friendly, professional and above all, the end product is fantastic. The guys showed up early and stayed late to finish all three bathrooms since they told us they would get done in a day. Blaine came back the next day to clean up some overspray and respray some missed spots. Our cabinets looked old and worn but the spray made them look brand new. Realize that this service does not hide any damage (nor do they claim to) but it will make worn cabinets look new for a third the price of of a full refinish or replacement. There is some overspray onto walls and floors but it cleans up easily and the guys won't leave until you're happy with everything. They wouldn't even take final payment until the cleanup was completely done.

Description of Work
Refinished cabinets and woodwork in 3 bathrooms.

Nhance of Hampton Roads

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

3.6

2318 Calvert St

Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Refinishing wood surfaces in your home. We can renew your wood floors and wood cabinets to like new condition, shift the color a little or change it completely. We can even renew your bamboo, cork, engineered and hand scraped wood floors

Installing or refacing cabinets. Installing wood floors.