KELLY KARPETS

5772 ARROWHEAD DR

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

05/04/2016

Teresa Y.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpeting my house I believe it was 10 years ago and my carpet still looks good!

07/10/2013

Constance D.

My original call was returned quickly, and an appointment was made for an estimate. I was then sent e-mail pictures of three choices for the replacement carpet. They had to special order it, but it only took two days to get. The time between the phone call and the work done was less than two weeks. Though the two men who did the work showed up late (scheduled for "8-10", got here around 11), they were curteous, efficient, and did an excellent job, then cleaned up afterwards! It took less than an hour for them to complete the job. If my cats act up again, I will use this company again, and I recommend it to anyone who needs good repair on damaged carpets, without it costing a horrendous amount.

Description of Work
My cats had scratched the corners of the carpet on three stairs leading to the upstairs. My house is now on the market, so those places needed patching. They found carpeting that was as close to the original as I could ever hope for, and patched in such a way you have to look very close to discern it. Well done!

05/19/2006

Mrs. T.

Kelly Karpets did not like it when I had to call the company and complain about the grade of carpet. The boss even started yelling at me. The workers had very bad attitudes and the linoleum started splitting right away. It really upset me the way they handled everything.

Description of Work
They laid carpet in the living room, dining room, hallway and on the stairs. They also laid linoleum in our kitchen.

Yates Flooring LLC

I specialize in installing sheet vinyl, LVP (luxury vinyl plank) glue down or click, Laminate, VCT and carpet tiles. I am the owner and operator. I've been in the flooring business over 15 years. I have an experienced crew also, and that helps with a quality installation.

2022 Super Service Award

Floor It Inc

Floor-It Inc. has been servicing Hampton Roads flooring needs since 1997. Call, text, email or click to request a free estimate!

Jack's Tile & Carpet

Here at Jack’s Tile & Carpet we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 34 years of experience we are experts in the sales and installation of our products including carpet, ceramic tile, natural stone, vinyl planks/tiles, and hardwood installation. Our in-house sales team would be pleased to meet you in our showroom or bring samples directly to your home or business to show you what we can offer that will be professionally installed by one of our nine crews. Please note: We do not offer repairs on products that we did not install nor do we install material that was not purchased through our showroom. We offer competitive pricing on both material and labor to complete your job. Financing and special payment plans are available upon request. Contact us today. We look forward to earning your business!

Offers Coupon