JT Mechanical Co

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Family owned & operated. Award winning....

Hampton Roads Water Services

Hampton Roads Water Services provides residential and commercial water treatment solutions for Hampton Roads & Tidewater. Today it continues to offer unsurpassed service, expanding beyond basic water softeners and water conditioners to state-of-the-art water refiners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, carbon filtration, de-chlorination, and a host of water purifiers for residential and commercial usage. Hampton Roads Water Services has satisfied many Hampton Roads & Tidewater residents with great tasting, conditioned water. At Hampton Roads Water Services, our reputation for quality products and service has resulted in repeat business and countless referrals.

Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

Offers by Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on Angi
Stokley's Services Inc

Stokley's Services is a family owned business since 1938 and Tidewater's Oldest Heating and Cooling Contractor.

10/17/2017

Angela H.

I had another company providing maintenance on my HVAC system since it was installed; however, every summer my a/c would go out for 2-3 days which was unacceptable. I changed over to JT Mechanical. They fixed the leak that we apparently had, and I've used them for maintenance ever since. We have not been without heating and a/c ever since.

Description of Work
leak in a/c system

07/27/2017

Stuart M.

They did a good job, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Need air conditioner repaired

07/15/2017

Jeffery N.

Called JT Mechanical after their office hours, but someone answered anyway. Jeff from JT Mechanical was onsite quickly and said it was just a fan capacitor. Extremely professional and polite, did not try to sell other services. In and out quickly. A++++

Description of Work
AC quit on one of the hottest days of the year. Fan on one of the outside compressor units would not come on.

09/12/2016

Frank W.

I called them about noon and placed a service call . They were out the next day and diagnosed the problem and located the correct part and had it shipped in for install the next day. Very personal service and I was pleased with the work and the turnaround time.

Description of Work
One of my Geothermal FHP units was not blowing any air thru the vents.I needed to have my air handler's variable speed blower motor replaced in one of my Florida Heat units.

03/30/2016

Terry F.

We have used JT Mechanical since we moved to VB several years ago and were looking for a service contract on our home HVAC systems. We have maintained that contract and been unreservedly pleased with both the operation of our systems, the periodic service visits, and the occasional repairs. Service personnel have been highly professional and pleasant, and we have since used Jeff's company for all other family properties. For this particular job, the estimate was a bit higher than other bidders, (after researching them, I found were not well-reviewed), but the JT Mechanical team's work was both efficient (cleanup was awesome in the attic) and high quality. I found out that the estimate was higher because the original installation (Sears) of the furnace was improper, and Jeff's team needed to re-install that properly (from vertical to horizontal, to allow for proper air-flow ducting connections) before they could then install the new A/C unit. During the post-repair inspection by the City of Virginia Beach, the inspector me asked who performed the work, and when I told him, he remarked that "they always do quality work." They even installed 2x4 braces to ensure the unit was firmly in place (it was a bit loosy-goosy before), so I have the utmost confidence this installation not only meets code, but now operates within specs. I will continue to use JAT Mechanical for all our properties - Jeff and his team are superb!

Description of Work
Replaced A/C unit; have also used for both maintenance and minor repairs in multiple properties

03/26/2016

Brett Q.

Once again, another phenomenal job by JT Mechanical. They installed a 50 gallon Bradford White natural gas hot water heater and it is the most professionally done install I have ever seen. Installation is the most important part of any job and you can rest assured it will get done right when you hire this company. They re-did the stand that the hot water heater was on to ensure proper clearances, re-routed the piping to make it look MUCH cleaner and to allow room for the expansion tank required by the city of Chesapeake and re-did the exhaust vent to ensure proper installation. Every time they do a job for me I am so impressed at how clean, neat and professional the installation is.

Description of Work
Hot water heater installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

01/19/2016

Philip H.

JT Mechanical offers the best installation of Carrier Products. They are very trustworthy and professional and do very good work. They followed up after the installation to make sure I was happy with the product and were easily available to answer any question or concern I had. I had top of the line units put in and JT Mechanical is not the cheapest out there but I believe that I got very good value and I would not hesitate to use them in the future.

Description of Work
total two zone HVAC replacement

01/18/2016

Ralph G.

The company rep arrived on time for the appointment and provided an education regarding all the potential options in addition to taking all the information needed for an estimate. He was well educated and was very willing to share his knowledge and opinions. The actual estimate was emailed to me and was detailed and competitively priced. I did not use this company because I was able to have the existing system repaired and did not need a replacement. When that time comes that I do need to replace my system, I will engage with this company again.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for a furnace and A/C whole system replacement.

12/03/2015

Rosemary K.

From Jeff's initial estimate to job completion and registration of our equipment, all work was performed in a professional and very experienced manner. JT Mechanical is a family run business which takes pride in their honest, reliable service. We have always enjoyed Carrier equipment, and after researching the current HVAC brands available, we decided to use an authorized Carrier dealer recommended by Angie's List. After interviewing several companies, JT Mechanical was chosen because they seriously reviewed our HVAC set up and gave solid recommendations never mentioned in the other estimates. Jeff's son Mike and his installation team created two superb Infinity 16 seer variable speed systems which both perform efficiently and look great. The team took great care in keeping my house the way they found it; they laid down floor coverings and vacuumed up/carried out all debris. The price was competitive and we will definitely be using them for maintenance/tune ups in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced two Carrier 13 year old HVAC systems with new Carrier Infinity systems.

05/05/2015

Barry F.

Great Service! Very professional. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Had two A/C units replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential sales, maintenance & installation of heat pumps, boilers, gas furnaces, air conditioning & heating, indoor air quality & equipment replacements, geothermal service and installations.

Plumbing Services