Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

24 Hr Emergency Service, Repair, Maintenance, and Install...

Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

Offers by Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on Angi
E L SAWYER HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

All Residential and commercial heating & cooling services

Climatemakers Ltd

Climatemakers has been serving South Hampton Roads since 1953...a family business that is female owned and operated. http://www.climatemakers.com

10/14/2014

Description of Work
Joyner's Heating and Cooling came on site as scheduled and took the time to inspect the equipment and explain exactly what the scope of work would cover and when it would be done. If the actual service is as good as the efforts so far, we will be extremely pleased. I will be able to give a more functional assessment in the spring.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/09/2014

We'll I'm glad I didn't jump the gun and sign. I called Joyner's and he came out and told me I had been misdiagnosed . I admired the fact that he didn't bad mouth the other company for what I took as taking advantage of my panicking. It is now the middle of February and my unit is working great. Honesty and integrity are hard to come by these days so to say I 'm satisfied is to put it mildly. Than...

Description of Work
Our AC conked out on an extremely hot day and the company that installed it had gone out of business . I called a company that I've seen around town for years and they came out and said it was the compressor which was going to run me between 3500.00 to 4000.00. And that they couldn't guarantee that something else could not go wrong and I should consider a new unit. They sent a salesman out who said I was then looking at around 12,000.00. My unit was installed in 2006 and I found it hard to believe it was that far gone. My husband is in construction and in the panic I felt to get it fixed I was about to sign.. Luckily at the mailbox that night griping with my neighbor about the shoddiness of the way things are made these days he told me to call Joyner's .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed] for the review. I am happy to hear your system is still doing well. With proper maintenance and up keep your system should keep your home comfortable for many years to come.

With our repair service Joyner's qualified technicians will diagnose any AC or heating problem and offer cost effective options for repair or replace. If a system needs to be replace our install service will offer options to meet each customers needs. Our maintenance programs can be customer to a customers needs and budget.

ask for details