Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

1808 Dylan Dr.

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

24 Hr Emergency Service, Repair, Maintenance, and Install...

10/14/2014

Joann T.

Description of Work
Joyner's Heating and Cooling came on site as scheduled and took the time to inspect the equipment and explain exactly what the scope of work would cover and when it would be done. If the actual service is as good as the efforts so far, we will be extremely pleased. I will be able to give a more functional assessment in the spring.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/09/2014

marie B.

We'll I'm glad I didn't jump the gun and sign. I called Joyner's and he came out and told me I had been misdiagnosed . I admired the fact that he didn't bad mouth the other company for what I took as taking advantage of my panicking. It is now the middle of February and my unit is working great. Honesty and integrity are hard to come by these days so to say I 'm satisfied is to put it mildly. Thank you Joyner's for not taking me to the cleaners. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Our AC conked out on an extremely hot day and the company that installed it had gone out of business . I called a company that I've seen around town for years and they came out and said it was the compressor which was going to run me between 3500.00 to 4000.00. And that they couldn't guarantee that something else could not go wrong and I should consider a new unit. They sent a salesman out who said I was then looking at around 12,000.00. My unit was installed in 2006 and I found it hard to believe it was that far gone. My husband is in construction and in the panic I felt to get it fixed I was about to sign.. Luckily at the mailbox that night griping with my neighbor about the shoddiness of the way things are made these days he told me to call Joyner's .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed] for the review. I am happy to hear your system is still doing well. With proper maintenance and up keep your system should keep your home comfortable for many years to come.

Kellam Mechanical Inc

Comfort delivered since 1995 by NATE certified technicians to your residence or business serving the south side of Hampton Roads. Tell 'em Kellam!

Offers by Kellam Mechanical Inc on Angi
    AMBIENT AIR CARE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Ambient Air Care Inc. was born in 1987 with the strong belief that providing quality HVAC services at reasonable prices would make our company grow. In addition to being experts in residential applications, we have the experience and know-how to provide light-commercial heating and cooling solutions at competitive prices as well. We take great pride in our community, our work and we sincerely believe that we have the solutions to your HVAC comfort problems.

R.A. Styron Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc

R. A. Styron Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was founded in 1954, and we have provided your neighbors with quality heating and air conditioner service and installation for over 60 years. When you choose our team, you get a family-owned and operated local business with deep roots in the community. Our experts arrive at your home or business on time and ready to solve your heating, cooling, or HVAC problem. You can rely on getting quality service with every visit. Our team members are honest and hardworking technicians. We are a drug-free workplace. Every employee must undergo a background check and drug-screen. Ask about our savings club today for added savings on every job we do.

Offers by R.A. Styron Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc.

How is Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. overall rated?

Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. open?

Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. provide

Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc.?

No, Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer?

Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following services: With our repair service Joyner's qualified technicians will diagnose any AC or heating problem and offer cost effective options for repair or replace. If a system needs to be replace our install service will offer options to meet each customers needs. Our maintenance programs can be customer to a customers needs and budget.

Are there any services Joyner's Heating & Cooling, Inc. does not offer?

ask for details