JLM Brickscapes

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

3.9

Nick's Landscaping Service

Specializing in weekly or bi-weekly cut, edge and blow as well as all yard clean-ups and mulch! We also offer outdoor maintenance including gutter cleaning, leaf clean-ups, roof cleaning, pressure washing and more! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Nick's Landscaping Service on Angi
Power Washing Pros Inc.

""We are a proud family owned and operated local small business with a clean, friendly and professional staff. The Power Washing Pros Inc, is a premiere ultra low pressure cleaning, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning & sealing and roof cleaning company. We use the latest cleaning technology and techniques to safely clean and renew homes and businesses all throughout the greater Hampton Roads and peninsula areas. We are proud to be on the forefront of cleaning technology, with the ability to offer our clients a superior cleaning service that surpasses the competition.""

Offers by Power Washing Pros Inc. on Angi
Lawn-Aid

Lawn-Aid is a full service lawn & landscape company. We are a woman owned and military veteran operated company and local to the Virginia Beach area.

Offers by Lawn-Aid on Angi

11/21/2014

Over a week has gone by and despite numerous calls from my husband and me (voice mails included), he has not returned our call. He cashed the check immediately after we met with him, and since then we have not heard back from him. I feel like he took my money and is not planning to come back. I am now pursuing legal action.

Description of Work
The provider did nothing. He met with us and promised work would be started in two days. However, he required $1630 up front in order to purchase materials.

09/12/2012

He was fine. He was a smaller business and he didn’t seem to be quite as professional, but I think he probably would have done a good job. He was from the Virginia Beach area and I thought it would be further for him to come and he didn’t think he would be able to get to it for a longer period of time.

Description of Work
JLM Brickscapes gave us an estimate.

10/25/2011

I feel that this guy is the worst person ever to work with. All I wanted him to do was to clean the gutters and to put on snap gutter guards. We agreed on $125.00. It was not a very hard job. He came out with a little ladder and could not reach what he needed to do. He said that he would have to come back the next day. He did not come. He told me it would be the next day. He did not show. This con...

Description of Work
I was going to hire him to clean gutters and snap on some gutter gaurds.

Category gutter cleaning

10/14/2011

Excellent!!

Description of Work
Jarrett came out for my estimate on Monday, and got all the work done by Friday. He and his helper Brandon were professional fast, and did exactly what was promised, and some extra! I Will be using them from now on. I've used two other landscapers in the past, and they fail in comparision to JML Brickscapes. Thank you so much Jarret and Brandon!!

Category hardscaping

Gutter Cleaning, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, and Wooden Privacy Fences.