Ideal Organizing + Design

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 10155

Virginia Beach, VA 23450

We follow our "Ideal Proven Process" to transform disorganized spaces into functional solutions! Based in Hampton Roads. We are accredited by the National Association of Productivity & Organizing. Our home organizing services transform any part of your home which include closets, kitchens, bedrooms, paper, filing systems, mail systems, garages, attics, outside storage, off site storage, and any other space you need organized. Our office organizing normally services entrepreneurs, small business owners, or home based businesses. We incorporate organizing systems to help you run your business more efficiently. Our moving & relocation services assist busy families, professionals, and those transitioning a loved one to assisted living. We can prepare your home for sale, pack kept belongings, and unpack/organize you into your new home. Ideal Organizing + Design is OPEN during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We would like to assure you that we are taking the necessary safety precautions to keep both our staff and our clients safe. (Masks, gloves, 6 ft. apart, etc.) We offer Virtual Consultations & Virtual Organizing! (more information is available on our website) eGift Cards available!...

05/25/2018

Tammy F.

I wanted to downsize what I had in my home and was overwhelmed going through it myself. Hired Tria and team and they worked with me in two days I got rid of tons of things in garage and shed and they took care of disposal and donation for me and then organized the rest. Then helped me do the same upstairs in my bedrooms! It was an awesome experience and worth every dollar! Stop thinking about and call them!

Description of Work
Removed items from shed and garage and helped organize shed, garage and upstairs bedrooms

07/12/2017

Lesley W.

Everything went awesome as expected. They go above and beyond what's required. The rooms are now open, spacious,and airy. They take care of trash removal, even helped with several loads of clothes and moving things around between rooms, which may require going up and down 2 flights of stairs when necessary. They also assembled and reassembled some laundry and small office furniture that I had.

Description of Work
Two jobs were completed recently. Both consisted of unpacking and organizing various rooms in my home to include two bedrooms, living and dining room areas.

01/20/2017

Grace R.

I decided to employ the services of iOS after the prompt reply to my email. After my free consultation with Tria, we were assigned Lubbi, whom I had the pleasure of working with. Lubbi was very professional but very down-to-earth as well. She was accommodating to our needs and she was quite easy to work with. She staged our home quickly and did a great job choosing styles and colors to suit my home. Our home went on the market and after three showings we got an offer within a month. I do believe that iOS played an important role in our quick sale. We highly recommend Lubbi and the iOS team to others.

Description of Work
Staging my home for sale.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review!

10/17/2016

Dana P.

Tria was very professional and quick to figure out how to solve my paperwork problems. She was empathetic and made me feel comfortable from the start. Usually I am very secretive and sensitive about personal files, but upon our first meeting I knew I could trust her. The ladies she had working with her were also very professional and got straight to work. When the work was done, my house was organized and best of all my paperwork was in order and neat. I am writing this review several weeks after the work has been done and I am still reaping the benefits. I am able to think clearer, be more productive, and feel comfortable finding things and putting things away. I am so grateful and my family is too! They reap the benefits as well because they can now better function and find things. My husband is able to use the system she set up which is I'm itself worth every penny!

Description of Work
Office filing including real estate and business paperwork; household organization

Category home & garage organization

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed], it was an honor working with you and your family!

09/22/2016

Emily G.

It went very well. I can open my file box in put my hands on what I need now.

Description of Work
She helped me get all my paperwork organized.

09/05/2016

Margo B.

Tria and her staff are awesome! I was so overwhelmed by the clutter and disorganization in several rooms in my home. This was making me really stressed and took a toll on me mentally and emotionally. Tria is God sent. She is kind, patient, understanding and hard working. She and her staff took all the worrying and stress away. They go above and beyond in my opinion of their job description. IOS is Awesome! If you want quality work this is the company to call. Also, the cost for their services are very reasonable. If you've got a project you just dread tackling, I highly recommend you give her a try. You won't be disappointed!! I will most definitely refer IOS to family and friends and will definitely use them in the future for all of my needs.

Description of Work
Decluter and organized several rooms on my home includes the attic.

Bos Moving Company Inc

Bos Moving Company Inc offers moving services in Virginia Beach, VA since 1982. Our goal is your satisfaction. Give us a call for more information.

Offers by Bos Moving Company Inc on Angi
    Imperial Moving Group

Nationwide Moving Leaders We provide cross-country relocation services for a range of housing types, including single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, and townhomes. Our movers are experts at delivering your precious family goods safely and on time.

Offers by Imperial Moving Group on Angi
    A Friendly & Affordable Mover

Super Service Award Winner in 2014, 2015, and 2016. A Friendly & Affordable Mover is an experienced, professional moving company offering affordable expert packing, moving, and unpacking services for safe, secure moves.Additional address: PO Box 8902, Virginia Beach, VA 23450

Offers by A Friendly & Affordable Mover on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express

Ideal Organizing + Design is a group of professional organizers based in Hampton Roads. Our services include home and office organization, interior design, downsizing, moving and relocation assistance, and home staging.