Gallery Garage Doors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

1873 Bloomfield Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

Family Owned and Operated By a Retired United States Marine ( Semper-Fi )...

08/02/2021

George M.

Frank was punctual , professional and gave me his honest opinion on condition of garage door. He did not try to oversell me.

Description of Work
Garage tune up and replace weather strip on door

11/09/2020

Peter J.

The spring was a proprietary item manufactured and serviced by the local company that helped build the house. Frank explained the situation, provided the contact info for the proprietary vendor if I preferred to keep the same spring, and explained how he would effect the repair with a non-proprietary replacement. Frank was willing to let me take my business to another company if that was my choice based on availability of parts. That kind of integrity is uncommon and why I gladly had Frank do the work. And, as you'd expect from a US Marine, Frank showed up when he said he would, performed the work he promised to perform, did it well, and charged a fair price. I wish all businesses were run by someone like Frank.

Description of Work
The spring for my garage door opener broke and needed replacement.

06/09/2020

Mark M.

From the time I called Frank at Gallery Garage Doors, he replaced my garage door springs within 24 hours. Frank is very professional, honest, he charged a very fair price for the repair and did a great job!! I highly recommend Frank for all of your garage door projects and repairs!!!

Description of Work
Repair garage door springs

05/26/2020

Carnot J.

Mr. Bisono is a very professional and jovial gentleman. He knows his job, and he performs his job very well. Also, he was able to give me some sincere advices about what to do with the door. I appreciate Sir!

Description of Work
Fixed My Garage Door

05/21/2020

Christina P.

Very responsive, provided excellent service. Would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Repair garage door

05/13/2020

Kyle R.

Truly a great no hassle experience from estimate to completion. Locally owned business owned by a Veteran. The quote he tells you is the quote you will pay! He explains all the costs and gives you a range of products best for your budget. He even programmed all my remotes and keypad to one of the existing door openers. I felt relaxed and comfortable hiring Gallery Garage Doors and would recommend them to anyone looking for garage doors or garage door openers.

Description of Work
Garage Doors and Openers

01/22/2020

Richard L.

Absolutely perfect! I called and left a message on a Sunday afternoon. Frank contacted me immediately and was at my door the following morning to provide a free estimate. He explained everything that needed to be done to my complete satisfaction and provided a very fair price. The work was done with professional skill. I am very happy to have found Frank and will be recommending him to everyone who needs garage door work.

Description of Work
Replaced spring tension bar

01/17/2020

Sachin K.

Contacted them and they came out on a short noticed. He explained to me what the tune up service included and told up front that while tune up is a good idea, it may not solve all the problems. The garage door didn't have any issues other than squeaking noise. He completed the tune up and the door functions much better, the noise has definitely gone down. He also advised me on the installation of smart garage sensor installation that I had bought and tried to install it. Overall, my experience was great!

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune up

12/14/2019

Brian R.

professional and honest on what is needed to fix or repair. call Frank! awesome job!!

Description of Work
replace door panel, minor parts neeeded adjustment.

12/05/2019

Amanda R.

Frank was fantastic. He was prompt, very professional and was able to complete the job within days of me contacting him. We coordinated everything long distance and he was very courteous of the time difference. He called to explain everything and gave me honest guidance on a situation that I wasn't familiar with (he even called back to clarify when I messaged him with another question). When the job was complete, he sent before and after pictures. The tenants said that he was "super sweet and on time both days." I'll definitely be contacting Frank for any future garage door needs!

Description of Work
Spring replacement, conversion of system to a torsion set up

11/21/2019

Geoffrey M.

Frank did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!! He is very personable and professional. Being a Veteran myself, I like to support VET-owned companies. What got me to call him First and Last was the great reviews by 16 other customers. I saw other companies with clearly more reviews but when I felt very comfortable and confident that Gallery Garage Doors was the company for the job. I paid a very reasonable price for 2 springs and reinstalled cables. I paid $200 a little below the estimate he gave me. Thanx again Frank!!!

Description of Work
Needed 2 new springs and have cable reinstalled

06/07/2019

John E.

Great. Professional installation and was completed in a timely manner. Answered all my questions and provided valuable tips for door maintenance.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs and rollers. Also adjusted door travel.

04/26/2019

Mary S.

OMG! Frank, Thank you! No one wants to come home from a long day at work and find they can’t raise their garage door. That’s what happened to me this past Wednesday. Frank was responsive, professional and I also love the fact that this is a veteran owned small business. Thank you for your service and the timely repair of my garage door. Mary S.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door

04/02/2019

Bruce C.

I left a voice message with Frank on Sunday, my garage door springs were replaced Wednesday afternoon. Frank was quick & efficient; he would have been done on Tuesday had we returned his phone call on Monday morning!

Description of Work
Garage door spring replacement

02/21/2019

Tonya H.

I hired Frank to come out and change a roller on our garage door as our tenant said the door was catching sometimes. Frank went out (at no cost) and let me know that the rollers were fine and that he didn't think any work was needed at this time as he couldn't replicate the issue. He did mention some small things that might need attention in the future. I will definitely give Frank a call when we need service again. Very professional and personable to work with.

Description of Work
A Roller replaced or Door worked on

01/30/2019

Rosie T.

Excellent . He provided an excellent service. He stop by the job and speak with my contractor to coordinate with the installation and follow up to make sure I was satisfied. Very impressive. Used them a few times and i will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
A new garage door.

01/24/2019

Joe S.

He did a good a great job. First class services.

Description of Work
replaced two garage doors.

02/01/2016

Christopher M.

He is friendly and punctual with competitive pricing! Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Frank did a wonderful job replacing a broken spring with 2 upgraded ones to increase the life span.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your Outstanding Review.

01/28/2016

Carter G.

I called and he came out the same day to verify the type of garage door we had and then returned the following day with the part. Very fast service, very friendly and professional. Thank you Frank for taking such great care of my garage door! We couldn't get in without you!

Description of Work
Replaced the gear in the motor that lifts the garage door.

01/19/2016

David A.

The work was performed professionally.

Description of Work
Adjusted my garage door openner. Frank installed my garage door and openner 10 years ago. He returned today becasue the openner required adjustment. Frank did the adjustment for free. He arrived on time. Called me back promply. I highly recommend him.

06/10/2014

Mary A. M.

Description of Work
I contacted Gallery Garage doors in April because we were having problems with our grage door opener. Unfortunately, we were not able to touch base with them, so we used another provider that we were happy with. The reason I am writing this review is that we have used Gallery Doors in the past and they are outstanding!!! I highly recommend them.

12/15/2013

Dinah J.

One of the springs that was replaced in July broke prematurely (after 3 months use). Frank came and replaced immediately - no problem. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring.

07/06/2013

Dinah J.

excellent service at half the price of the "bigger" name firms.

Description of Work
replaced broken single spring on garage door with 2 new springs

Thank your for your Outstanding Review

01/04/2012

Karen T.

Outstanding job with an amazing price!!!

Description of Work
Our garage door broke over the New Years Holiday and called Gallery Garage Doors on 1/3/2012. The owner Frank answered the phone and said he would come by before lunch time. Gave us a free estimate and scheduled the work the following day at 8am. Frank showed up right on time and knocked out the whole job in just a few hours. I am so impressed with his work and customer service. I cannot believe how well my experience went. What could have been an expensive and troubling situation, turned into an inexpensive amazing job with a new garage door (16xx7) and springs. Thank you so much Frank and I have already recommended your services to my friends! James

05/22/2006

FRAN O.

I thought the work turned out wonderfully. I have no technical issues what so ever. I really enjoyed the fact that the man who did the job was just as sweet as could be. He worked very hard, but, yet at the same time he was very talkative. He explained what and how he was doing things. He was a very nice man. I recommended him to a few neighbors who have also used him as well.

Description of Work
Gallery Garage Doors installed a new garage door and an opener as well.

Category garage doors

THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE WONDERFUL COMMENTS IS WELL APPRECIATED.

Four Seasons Garage Doors

Four Seasons Garage Doors services the Greater Hampton Roads area with installation and repair of garage doors and openers. Four Seasons is a family start up business with a heart for people and quality service. We provide a huge selection of the very best quality garage doors and openers.

Offers by Four Seasons Garage Doors on Angi
    Precision Garage Door

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning.

Wallen Garage Door Service

Wallen Garage Door Service provides residential service to homeowners throughout the Hampton Roads area. We specialize in new garage door installation and replacement, garage door repairs, and garage door opener repair, replacement and installation. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time so that you can have piece of mind that your garage door system is running both safely and efficiently for the long term. We would love the opportunity to help you with all of your garage door needs today.

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    03/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Our services include, but are not limited to: New garage door installations, repairs, or replacement; Installation, repair or replacement of garage door openers and garage door tune-up servicing

We DO NOT offer any servicing on any interior or exterior entrance doors