Gallery Garage Doors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

1873 Bloomfield Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

Family Owned and Operated By a Retired United States Marine ( Semper-Fi )...

08/02/2021

George M.

Frank was punctual , professional and gave me his honest opinion on condition of garage door. He did not try to oversell me.

Description of Work
Garage tune up and replace weather strip on door

11/09/2020

Peter J.

The spring was a proprietary item manufactured and serviced by the local company that helped build the house. Frank explained the situation, provided the contact info for the proprietary vendor if I preferred to keep the same spring, and explained how he would effect the repair with a non-proprietary replacement. Frank was willing to let me take my business to another company if that was my choice based on availability of parts. That kind of integrity is uncommon and why I gladly had Frank do the work. And, as you'd expect from a US Marine, Frank showed up when he said he would, performed the work he promised to perform, did it well, and charged a fair price. I wish all businesses were run by someone like Frank.

Description of Work
The spring for my garage door opener broke and needed replacement.

06/09/2020

Mark M.

From the time I called Frank at Gallery Garage Doors, he replaced my garage door springs within 24 hours. Frank is very professional, honest, he charged a very fair price for the repair and did a great job!! I highly recommend Frank for all of your garage door projects and repairs!!!

Description of Work
Repair garage door springs

05/26/2020

Carnot J.

Mr. Bisono is a very professional and jovial gentleman. He knows his job, and he performs his job very well. Also, he was able to give me some sincere advices about what to do with the door. I appreciate Sir!

Description of Work
Fixed My Garage Door

05/21/2020

Christina P.

Very responsive, provided excellent service. Would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Repair garage door

05/13/2020

Kyle R.

Truly a great no hassle experience from estimate to completion. Locally owned business owned by a Veteran. The quote he tells you is the quote you will pay! He explains all the costs and gives you a range of products best for your budget. He even programmed all my remotes and keypad to one of the existing door openers. I felt relaxed and comfortable hiring Gallery Garage Doors and would recommend them to anyone looking for garage doors or garage door openers.

Description of Work
Garage Doors and Openers

01/22/2020

Richard L.

Absolutely perfect! I called and left a message on a Sunday afternoon. Frank contacted me immediately and was at my door the following morning to provide a free estimate. He explained everything that needed to be done to my complete satisfaction and provided a very fair price. The work was done with professional skill. I am very happy to have found Frank and will be recommending him to everyone who needs garage door work.

Description of Work
Replaced spring tension bar

01/17/2020

Sachin K.

Contacted them and they came out on a short noticed. He explained to me what the tune up service included and told up front that while tune up is a good idea, it may not solve all the problems. The garage door didn't have any issues other than squeaking noise. He completed the tune up and the door functions much better, the noise has definitely gone down. He also advised me on the installation of smart garage sensor installation that I had bought and tried to install it. Overall, my experience was great!

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune up

12/14/2019

Brian R.

professional and honest on what is needed to fix or repair. call Frank! awesome job!!

Description of Work
replace door panel, minor parts neeeded adjustment.

12/05/2019

Amanda R.

Frank was fantastic. He was prompt, very professional and was able to complete the job within days of me contacting him. We coordinated everything long distance and he was very courteous of the time difference. He called to explain everything and gave me honest guidance on a situation that I wasn't familiar with (he even called back to clarify when I messaged him with another question). When the job was complete, he sent before and after pictures. The tenants said that he was "super sweet and on time both days." I'll definitely be contacting Frank for any future garage door needs!

Description of Work
Spring replacement, conversion of system to a torsion set up

Four Seasons Garage Doors

Four Seasons Garage Doors services the Greater Hampton Roads area with installation and repair of garage doors and openers. Four Seasons is a family start up business with a heart for people and quality service. We provide a huge selection of the very best quality garage doors and openers.

Offers by Four Seasons Garage Doors on Angi
    Precision Garage Door

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Hampton Roads is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning.

Wallen Garage Door Service

Wallen Garage Door Service provides residential service to homeowners throughout the Hampton Roads area. We specialize in new garage door installation and replacement, garage door repairs, and garage door opener repair, replacement and installation. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time so that you can have piece of mind that your garage door system is running both safely and efficiently for the long term. We would love the opportunity to help you with all of your garage door needs today.

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    03/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Our services include, but are not limited to: New garage door installations, repairs, or replacement; Installation, repair or replacement of garage door openers and garage door tune-up servicing

We DO NOT offer any servicing on any interior or exterior entrance doors