Freestyle Roofing and Siding Inc

With Angi since November 2012

3.2

Quality Built Exteriors

Quality Built Exteriors can revitalize the exterior of your home. It is one of the best ways to increase.property value, improve curb appeal and even more importantly, reduce yearly maintenance. These are but a few of the benefits you get from making exterior home improvements. You can also benefit from better energy efficiency which will lower your monthly energy costs and save you even more money, year after year.Quality Built Exteriors is a full service Class A General Contractor. We offer free estimates We take all forms of payment and offer financing for projects as low as $300.00 up to $35,000.00 We carry insurance and workers comp up to 2 million dollars. We offer in home appointments and work with professionals,military and out of state homeowners by phone and email when necessary. Call 757-389-5519

Offers by Quality Built Exteriors on Angi
New Look Home Improvements

We are a service oriented home improvement company offering quality products at a price you can afford. All of our products come with a lifetime warranty and are installed by a team of professionals that are committed to excellence on your project. We are a Class A licensed company who cannot wait to provide a New Look for your home!

Offers by New Look Home Improvements on Angi
Architectural Exterior Design Inc

Additional email - info@aedroofing.com. Additional DBA - Architectural Exterior Design. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

05/27/2014

Vernell B K.

OK, I had been rip off prior by Rick Higgins, therefore I was very skeptical about putting my money out again. FreeStyle didn't charge any money up front, no deposit was necessary and I paid when the job was complete. He hire a sub-contractor to do the job. I specifically told him that I wanted column the supported the structure, like next door. I expected all new wood but the same wood was used.. Materials were not specified in the contract. I live in Thalia Wayside thing must comform to the Home Association's standards, well I came e home to find that he used 4x6 instead of the Columns, I was upset! Being that no money had been exchanged they were done correctly. I was disappointed that new wood was not used for the trimming for the price paid. George is an excellent roofer and did the replacing of the roofing shingle. Trust me, we did have some heated conversations, however the results was OK with the exception of using the old wood. Words like remove and replace with "new" are important with Freestyle because if he can savage anything he will.

Description of Work
My Overhang/porch was unstable and look like it was going to collaspe. The Column holding the porch was not the right size and needed replacing in order to properly support the roofing/porch overhang. FreeStyle used a sub-contractors to do the job.

03/27/2014

Steven W.

The overall work was fairly good. They had to break multiple times to do different jobs so the overall job took a week and a half to to two weeks, which I was mostly okay with. It rained a couple of times and the roof held so I didn't have any leaks. I assisted putting in the skylight but he added an extra hundred dollars for that and then he added an extra five hundred dollars for the ridge vents yet at the time we discussed it he didn't mention that there would be additional charges. When I did some research, I found out that the overall cost for putting in ridge vents is relatively the same as a new attic vent. Because of this, I settled it out with him for a refund of a hundred and fifty dollars but he has not provided that to me yet. I worked with his main foreman who went up there to install the flashing while he was installing the shingles. So they really didn't do that much extra work other than cut the shingles and form them in. It was frustrating for me because he felt that he needed to charge me extra for something that I did and helped out with. His crew was professional and good to work with though.

Description of Work
I used Freestyle Roofing and Siding Inc for roofing services. I added a sky light and framed it all in but I just had him install the flashing that came with the skylight and all he had to do was work around it when he installed the shingles.

Category roofing,screen repair