Fish Window Cleaning - Virginia Beach

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2007

5541 Parliament Dr. Ste 104

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Locally owned. Additional DBA - Fish Window Cleaning Inc. All Angie's List customers receive a 10% discount.

04/23/2018

Grant R.

Thorough gutter cleaning, no issues noted

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

09/11/2017

Heidi B.

Great quality, decent price. Very professional.

Description of Work
They provided window and gutter cleaning services.

01/07/2017

John M.

They arrived when they said they would and did a fine job in a short amount of time. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleanout

Category gutter cleaning

10/01/2016

WILLIAM S.

The sent one person to do the job. We didn't have any problems, but we were disturbed by only one person. He did a fine job, but our experience previously was with two people working inside and out. They came on time but they only sent one person.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and cleaned ceiling fans

Category window cleaning, ceiling fans

05/12/2016

Elisabeth R.

I have used Fish window cleaning twice in the past but never had the problem I encountered this time around. Knowing that spring is their busy season, I called one month in advance of when I wanted my windows cleaned to schedule an appointment. I was told by the receptionist that they were booking 1-2 months out and she would get back to me with an appointment after she spoke to the scheduler. I explained that I would be out of the country for the next 2 weeks but if she was able to schedule me during the second week of May I would be available for any appointment they had and would confirm it right then. As I would not be available by phone to confirm, she took my email address and offered to email me with the appointment date and time so I could confirm using this method. I never received an email but when I returned from my trip there were 2 frantic messages asking me to call back right away or I would lose the appointment slot they had assigned me for the second week of May. When I returned I called back realizing that they would need to re-schedule me because of the receptionist's error in not emailing me. I was again told that the receptionist would need to speak with the scheduler in order to give me an appointment and she would call me back. When asked why I wasn't emailed as agreed upon I was told she "forgot" but did not receive any apology. The following day, May 3, I received a voicemail stating that they would like to "offer" me an appointment on June 23 but to call back right away or I would lose this appointment as well. By this time I had already found a company that has saner scheduling practices and my windows were cleaned today.

Description of Work
Failed to schedule window cleaning because of ridiculous scheduling system.

07/15/2015

John M.

Great job got all the leaves.

Description of Work
cleaned gutters

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for your feedback [member name removed]! Let us know when we can serve you again.

06/10/2015

Suzette P.

The crews was very courteous and professional - did an excellent job - will definitely be back next spring!

Description of Work
Washed upstairs windows

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for those kind words, Ms. (member name removed). We look forward to providing service for you again soon!

10/25/2014

Karen N.

This cleaning was not worth the money spent. Some windows were great, but some were streaked & spotted. l had to go behind some windows & wipe off the streaks. In some rooms there were spots on the sills & the RUG. I had to go to every window & check for spills spots. There were many on the sills & 4 rooms even had spotted spills on the rug which I had to clean. After paying that much money I did not appreciate having to go behind & correct spill marks.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows & sills inside & out

Category window cleaning

Ms. [removed member name], I am very concerned to hear of your dissatisfaction with the services we performed in June. It has been over 4 months since we cleaned your windows, and this is the first I am hearing of your concerns. Fish Window Cleaning stands behind our commitment to customer satisfaction and would have gladly returned to your home immediately to rectify these issues. I will call you today to see how we may best address this situation at this date and time. I apologize for any mistakes my team may have made and look forward to working with you for resolution.

08/18/2014

Maureen M.

They are extremely professional, timely, and their results are spotless! I have used them before and will use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of our windows in our two story home. Plus the high chandelier in the foyer.

Category lighting, window cleaning

07/26/2014

Patricia P.

Very well. Arrived on time, worked until the jobs were done.

Description of Work
Powerwashed hourse, cleaned outside of windows, cleaned skyli8ghts & gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

07/17/2014

Jean H.

very well--they came on time, went about their business. The windows actually shine--very pleased. Will use again next spring.

Description of Work
washed inside and outside of floor to ceiling sunroom windows 6 double doors

05/03/2014

Tori F.

The crew arrived early. They were very polite and courteous. They brought all their own equipment. They started to work immediately and worked non stop until all windows were sparkling both inside and out. They were very careful moving things around and putting everything back where they found it. They even took off their shoes before coming inside.

Description of Work
All 52 true divided light windows were cleaned inside and out - beautifully.

03/03/2014

Madonna B.

As usual, FISH did a very good job. I have always used this company.

Description of Work
washed the interior & exterior of 26 casement windows

02/24/2014

Hal H.

Great to work with__|Highly reccommend

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows in and out |

02/21/2014

Rebecca S.

I called Fish and scheduled work to be done with one week lead time. They came out a few hours earlier than what was confirmed but it was not a problem. They washed all windows inside and outside, cleaned the window sills, and cleaned all screens. They also pressure washed my the deck on my screened in porch. They pressure washed my two story house and did an excellent job, especially on the front porch ceiling and siding where there were a lot of black marks and old spider webs left over from the autumn months. On the North side of my house, mildew had accumulated on the 2nd story (on my white siding so it looked awful) and they cleaned it beautifully.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and outside, cleaned all screens, pressure washed entire two story house, and pressure washed deck

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

01/08/2014

Brenda C.

They did a good job on the windows; but they didn't clean the window sills, as promised.

Description of Work
washed all windows--inside and outside

01/03/2014

Emory M.

Provider was very friendly and professional. Scheduling was easy, they showed up on time. It seemed like they really cared about keeping our business. Washed all windows, inside and outside, and power washed the front porch for an additional fee. They were very efficient. Would definitely recommend them to a friend and plan on using them again.

Description of Work
Washed interior and exterior windows.

Category decks, window cleaning, pressure washing

12/17/2013

LYNN C.

They replaced a burnt out light bulb in the middle for me as well. They cleaned the very large window in the same area, inside and out after removing the insert. They cleaned the hall ledges as well when I asked if they would. They called and asked if it was possible if they could come even earlier. They were quick, friendly, efficient and did a good job. While scheduling the job, they called back right away and confirmed they could perform the job during the same week I called. They also called to confirm the day prior.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned our chandelier in the very tall ceiling in the front of the house that we haven't been able to reach for 8 years since we moved in.

Category lighting, window cleaning

12/05/2013

Phillip F.

The two men arrived on time and told me what they were going to do and how long it would take. They performed their task within their prescribed timeframe. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Fish Window Cleaning.

12/01/2013

Christopher C.

Very professional, showed up early, done in 2 hours. Wife happy with clean windows!

Description of Work
I used Fish Window Cleaning

11/15/2013

Kelly W.

Clean windows inside and out, power washed patio and deck....They did and Outstanding Job...will use them again next year.

Description of Work

Category decks, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

11/08/2013

June P.

Went very well. Gentleman was running last but did call and let me know. He cleaned all 14 windows, screens and sills. He was extremely professional I will certainly call again in the spring.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

10/25/2013

JAMES T.

It went super; they were outstanding. Walt and Milton did an outstanding job on the windows. The big deal was only for so many windows and I have a bigger house so, I had to pay more, it was $117 more on top of the $111. The office followed up with me three days later to make sure that I was completely satisfied. They have a very nice lady working in the office. They were fast, experienced; they have been doing this a long time. They even gave me some free window cleaner, so I was pretty impressed. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Fish Window Cleaning cleaned my windows inside and out.

10/07/2013

Melanie R.

I got a reminder call on Friday before my Monday morning appt. They arrived on time, spoke with me about the oversized windows that I knew would be an additional charge. Explained the additional charges to me which I thought were very reasonable and got to work. They wore shoe covers, and were very conscientious about leaving my white carpets without any drips (a problem I had had with a previous company). Monte & Walt were very pleasant to work with. The windows look great, the gutters are clean, and I am VERY pleased. I will definitely use them again and even recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

10/01/2013

Darwyn D.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It did not go well. We paid more than the Big Deal price. We had to call them back because there were streaks on the higher windows. The guy came back, they didn't get it off. Then my husband found out that our bedroom, my son's bedroom and upstairs, they didn't even clean the windowsills or screens at all. We paid them to do something that they really actually didn't do. We would never use them again ever.

Description of Work
We used Fish Window Cleaning for window cleaning services. They were supposed to clean every window even the screens and wipe out the bottom of the screens, the runners and the windowsills.

Pauls Pressure Washing

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and contaminants with damaging forces of up to 3,500 PSI. It doesn’t get at the root of the stains, which are caused by an organic infection – algae and lichens. Paul’s system uses a safe, low pressure SoftWash with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to kill the contaminants at their root. Our 100% biodegradable, phosphate-free solutions use the power of chemistry to result in a clean that lasts 4-6 times longer. Nothing improves the curb appeal of a home like a brand new looking roof, siding, walkway, fence, or patio. Low pressure washing increases the life span of siding and shingles. Customer satisfaction is a priority. We take extra care not to damage surrounding plant life and landscaping. Visit our website www.paulspressurewashing.com for our list of services. If you’re in need of pressure washing in the Hampton Roads area, call us or text us at 757.803.6916 to schedule a free estimate.

Nebula Painting & Power-washing

Nebula painting and power-washing is a fully corona vaccinated business. We have a professional team for all of your interior and exterior painting needs for your home or business. Offering reasonably priced paint colors and paint matching. Nebula also has a great team to power-wash your home or business, garage, driveway, sidewalk, boat, porch or deck. As a privately owned family business we take pride in our work. We have over 15 years experience in the field. Coming from a background of residential and commercial properties including government properties. We enjoy what we do and it shows in our work. We hope to hear from you for your free estimate.

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

2022 Super Service Award

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa
    Satisfaction

Window cleaning, awning cleaning, elevator glass cleaning, hard water stain removal, pressure washing, construction clean up, gutter cleaning, skylights, ceiling fans, mirrors & screens.