Experience Concrete Design

08/31/2022

576 N Witchduck Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

www.experienceconcrete.com

Experience Concrete Design is the best, locally owned, concrete contractor in Hampton Roads. With over a dozen years of experience and certifications Experience Concrete Design will provide top notch concrete services along with the highest level of customer service. We do not sub contract our work out, owner is always on site. Instead of pouring our concrete on dirt or sand which washes away and settles over time we use crushed rock (crush and run) as a sub-base. Next we compact it with a 5000lb compactor to insure perfect sub-base for your structure which insures the longevity of the product....

concrete repair (58)concrete driveways (45)stamped concrete (23)Patios (19)mudjacking (5)

02/21/2022

Cory S.

Great! They were quick and very professional. It looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Driveway extension

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

10/20/2021

Adrian O.

Justin and his team are a class act! He replied to every one of my emails within 24 hours and addressed every one of my concerns during the installation. I feel the price was reasonable for the work I wanted done. His team was punctual. He told me they would be starting at 7am and they were actually early. His crew cleaned up the area after the installation more than I would've expected. It was a pleasure doing business with him, and if needed, I will absolutely use again. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Driveway installation

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/13/2021

Werner S.

Justin and his team are true professionals. From planning to implementation they did an excellent job. Even last minute changes (mine not theres) didn’t phase them. Hope to hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

11/12/2020

John A.

These guys are absolute pros! Justin Erbe kept us informed throughout the entire process. He and his crew were meticulous, friendly and always on time. I would rehire them in a heartbeat. Thanks Justin, and please pass on to your crew how enjoyable they made the entire experience for Laura and I. God Bless!

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway replaced

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for Experience Concrete Design - 576 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 39019153

11/09/2020

Robert B.

A perfect job we are very pleased with the entire process

Description of Work
A new concrete patio

Category mudjacking,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Review for Experience Concrete Design - 576 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 39012335

Mary E.

They did such a great job! It was a pretty big project and Justin and his team worked so hard to make it happen in 3 days. We love the outcome and would love to have them come back and do our driveway once we are ready.

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Experience Concrete Design - 576 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 38962814

Michael S.

Looks great. Done quickly. Professional workers. Fair price. Clean-up could have been a little better. Overall a wonderful experience. Justin the owner was awesome and worked the job with his crew.

Description of Work
Concrete stamped patio

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Dale F.

It went great. They were very efficient and did excellent work. They didn’t make me pay a dime until the job was done. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs concrete work.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

02/17/2020

Andrea A.

Justin was so polite! Worked quietly and efficiently!

Description of Work
Base for an outdoor shed!

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

11/13/2019

John D.

They were busy, so it took a while to schedule, but they came when they said they would, and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Replace a section of our driveway.

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

10/18/2019

Deric & Debra W.

They were fantastic. The workers were very thorough, very personable, very professional, and very pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
They put in concrete patio.

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

10/18/2019

Mike M.

They did very well. They were very friendly and they work very efficiently.

Description of Work
They did concrete driveway replacement and extension and they replaced the apron.

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

chris R.

Did an excellent job on our driveway, patio, and sidewalks. Cost was very competitive. We have moved since then but will be using them again. I highly recommend Experience Concrete Design for anyone needing concrete work.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

kris C.

Extremely well As with any outside project there were a couple weather issues but aside from that there was a rapid turn-around from start to finish. When the job was finished to my approval they did all the cleanup at the end.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

ED B.

Did my concrete driveway on time and very professionally.

Description of Work
Did my concrete driveway.

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Vernon C.

It well very well. Within estimate, and professionally done.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

10/14/2019

Glenn H.

Horrible. I had concerns about the job that was done and got salesmanship and fast talk, so i went and checked with Code Enforcement. I spoke with Permits in Norfolk - they didn't get a permit to perform the work on 10/7/19 - 10/9/19. When the inspector came out the job was not to Code and he made them rip out all the freshly poured concrete and redo it all - AND the inspector has to check the site before they poured the concrete again. The re-pour was done 10/14/19. Holding my breath.

Description of Work
replace lower half of my driveway severely damaged by tree roots.

Cost $2,762.5

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Sorry your experience with us was that bad it’s not our goal to do things twice it’s actually the first time I’ve had to takeout my Own concrete in over a thousand jobs, maybe 5 years. Once I found out from you that there was no permit for it I sent my wife up to go grab it within two hours of knowing this and actually beat the inspector out to inspect the work. I told you that she was 30 weeks pregnant(And could be due any minute) with twins and because we started your job a few days early because we covered good ground with the great weather and that must’ve been missed. The pressure-treated one by four in your driveway that we are told to put down is code for all cities was not liked by you and you wanted expansion paper even though my contract states it. Inspector said if it was on the right side of the sidewalk it would’ve passed. Because I lost three employees to injuries (shoulder surgery, knee surgery, and one had lung clots) which I told you in the last few months and I’ve got 3 new guys (21,21, and 25 years old) all I would have had to replace was the 15ft long sidewalk. The inspector Said your gutter pan was over 60 years old and was cracked (old damage)for us to replace it Ad well, I did not charge you for that and the other concrete I tore out for free so it would match as well. So doing a job twice (5yards) and replacing 4 more yards of concrete on my dime I was hoping like always to put my customers first and treat your job like my own. Your driveway will not crack or settle. It was a Learning experience for my new young employees that won’t happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

09/28/2019

Michael M.

The job went very smoothly. The guys work diligently for 3 days to complete this large job, which required (3) large concrete trucks to complete. I would hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Replace (2) car driveway, replace apron, & add on a 15'x65' addition to side of driveway.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Review for Experience Concrete Design - 576 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 38306610

06/01/2019

ted R.

The process was nearly perfect from beginning to end. They communicated throughout the process, to include sending me video of the form before pouring the concrete. They started and ended the project on schedule and budget. Both projects are awesome and we’re vey happy with the deliverables. Our single negative was the clean up. The heavy equipment displaced grass/dirt leaving 2 or 3 sizable holes to fill. Also, we’re still picking up gravel from the driveway and front yard. However, We would definitely recommend this team!

Description of Work
Install 30x15 patio and 6x10 stamped concrete pads.

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

03/05/2019

Jerrianne D.

Absolutely loved working with Justin and his crew! We highly recommend him for any work to be done.

Description of Work
Freeform style Patio

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

08/02/2018

Joanne H.

Justin and his crew were great. They arrived early and worked late as needed. Very professional and skilled. We have recommended them to friends and neighbors. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Extended side driveway to accommodate a 36foot motorhome.

Work Completed On 07/29/2018

09/18/2017

Jean P.

Professional contract provided detailing what would be performed amount quoted. Time owner and employees would arrived. Weather permitting when work would be completed. Which was met

Description of Work
New driveway

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

06/10/2017

Rick F.

It went good. He was on time. We got a quote last year, but we weren't able to start the job until this year and they honored the original quote. They are professional and personable.

Description of Work
Poured concrete driveway