E & J Enterprises Co LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

E & J Enterprises is a general contractor that specializes in both indoor and outdoor full remodels. Additional email - eandjent@verizon.net....

Mr. Rogers Windows

Mr. Rogers Windows

Mr. Rogers Windows featuring Renewal by Andersen is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Virginia Beach metro area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the window replacement business. Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm Sat: 10am - 2pm

02/06/2015

great job -quick clean efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

09/08/2014

Jeff is very knowledgeable about all aspects of building and home improvement. The large windows in the house were replaced in one day. Highly recommended, an excellent company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

11/25/2013

They were very clear and took time to find out exactly what I wanted and needed. The final product was great. They were interrupted by a storm and gave me a phone to call in case there were any leaks--there weren't. The windows look wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
E&J replaced most of the windows in my house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

07/28/2013

New HVAC. Termite damage, gutter repair (which was not in the contract). Windows and a man door for my garage. Major kitchen renovations. Custom cabinetry on a smaller scale which was not in the contract. I had new appliances installed. A cabinet had to be raised. I came home from work, my evening focused on moving the cabinet. Didn't notice it right off but Ron had already raised the cabinet. Wow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a HUD house. I chose these guys from a list after talking to several contractors. Straightforward, honest and did what they said on time and were very responsive to any questions I had or additional work I wanted done. I was very impressed with the quality of service.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,garage doors,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

07/26/2013

great, we had to change the date a few times due to rain but on the day of service the company decided to have two working crews on the job in order to have it completed in one day, in part by the size of the house, high pitch of the roof, and one day clear of rain. Crews arrived at 0700 and started right away and the job was completed at about 8 pm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace roof

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

Home remodeling, including- windows, doors, vinyl, siding, roofs, floors, gutters, plaster & sheetrock, weight bearing wall passthroughs, kitchen & bath renovations, custom cabinets & additions.