DREAMLAWNS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2006

Since 1996 .... The Responsible Way to a Beautiful Lawn ...WE CARE MORE Guarantee....Locally owned provider of lawn and landscape management services. Customized care for a healthy, dark green, weed-free lawn. Customized care to enhance the beauty of your landscape trees & shrubs....

Accel Pest & Termite Control

Accel Pest & Termite Control

All of our technicians are certified applicators, meaning we have more experience and knowledge than most of our competitors. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, as well as offer financing options on our services. We offer 10% off initial pest or termite service to Angie's List Customers.

03/21/2018

I recently started a yearly fertilization program. The tech that showed up was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain how their treatments would work. Their price quoted seemed competitive. One treatment has been done and once again the tech that showed up was very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization

07/09/2017

Weeds are dying just wish grass looked better. Very sparse in some areas and not as green as I had hoped for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put down some weed and feed products on our lawn.

10/25/2016

So far so good. Lawn looks much better than last year at this time. Time will tell as in the spring when weeds and clover usually show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started a long term plan to get my yard back and looking good after many years with no lawn service. Have only had 3 -4 treatments so looking forward to what they can do for 2017.

07/20/2015

Great!!! I will continue to use them both for my lawn and now for mosquito control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dreamlawns for years to provide services for my lawn.  My lawn looks wonderful year around.  I recently added mosquito control to the services they provide.  I have been very pleased so far.  I noticed right away I was able to go out in the early evening and enjoy my pool and year again.  Thank you for providing another great service to homeowners.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/04/2015

It was fine. We're still using them. They come out every quarter. They're easy to work with.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

The Responsible Way to a Beautiful Lawn ..Your Local Lawn Experts since 1996 .NOW SCHEDULING NEW CUSTOMERS FOR 2016 ...Lawn Treatments. Fertilization .Weed Controls. Mosquito Controls. Aeration & Seeding. Lawn Disease & Insect Treatments. Flea & Tick Treatments. Tree and Shrub Fertilization. Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Treatments. Outdoor Insect and Pest Controls.

mowing, mulching, tree pruning, trimming .Irrigation

Check, MasterCard, Visa