DB's Handyman Service LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

DB's Handyman Service is a well rounded, established, licensed, and insured business here in Hampton Roads / Coastal VA. We have over 25 years of Home Renovation/ Remodeling/ Repair experience and expertise. We are a small family oriented company that can take care of all your home improvement needs. We are knowledgeable, resourceful, and willing to work with homeowners on their project designs. We have a long list of local references that can attest to our abilities, and their satisfaction, in caring for their homes from the smallest of tasks to the largest renovations. Our repeat customers trust us to the point that we still maintain an entrance key set to their homes to this day, and do not even bother with the hassle of calling other contractors for a quote, because they know that we will take care of them by doing the job right at a reasonable cost. Call us today for any of your home care, renovations, and repair needs and you'll see for yourself! Quality - Ingenuity - Affordability...

D&G FLOORING INSTALLATIONS

Hi, I’m Mr Gooden. I’ve been doing flooring for over 25 years. This is my passion. I do all floors vinyl, carpet, tile, wood, etc. I remove all debris at no cost to the customer. I’m a quality driven old school guy. I believe in affordable prices for 5 star service. I’m old school you tell me exactly what you want and I will deliver that and more. I get in get the job done and watch u smile. No gimmicks and no hidden fees. Only punctuality, professionalism, entegrity and quality

GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE

Providing the Hampton Roads area with the finest In landscaping, and turf management needs. Whether you live in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach we can Beautify your lawn, landscape and home. Whether you need lawn mowing, landscape design, fescue, bermuda, zoysia or st. augustine sod, we can help. Whether you have drainage problems, standing water in the yard, more weeds than grass or a paver walkway, driveway, patio or pool deck, we can help. Annual turf management, core aeration, slit seeding, landscape renovation and more..

Offers by GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE on Angi
Pauls Pressure Washing

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and contaminants with damaging forces of up to 3,500 PSI. It doesn’t get at the root of the stains, which are caused by an organic infection – algae and lichens. Paul’s system uses a safe, low pressure SoftWash with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to kill the contaminants at their root. Our 100% biodegradable, phosphate-free solutions use the power of chemistry to result in a clean that lasts 4-6 times longer. Nothing improves the curb appeal of a home like a brand new looking roof, siding, walkway, fence, or patio. Low pressure washing increases the life span of siding and shingles. Customer satisfaction is a priority. We take extra care not to damage surrounding plant life and landscaping. Visit our website www.paulspressurewashing.com for our list of services. If you’re in need of pressure washing in the Hampton Roads area, call us or text us at 757.803.6916 to schedule a free estimate.

05/16/2017

Erin T.

Bill Dawson is a professional. He had the vision and expertise to design and execute exactly what we were looking for. The deck and table look great, the work is of the highest structural integrity and the quality is excellent.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of rotted decking boards, partial rebuild and custom construction of table/bench attached to deck.

Category decks

05/18/2016

Ronda S.

Description of Work
The did not respond to my request. This was a complete wast of my time. Completely unprofessional.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,pressure washing

02/18/2016

Michael B.

Description of Work
Exceptional quality, equitable cost, highly professional, outstanding trustworthiness. These reasons are why we use only this business for this type of service and why they are entrusted with a key to our home. They have responded rapidly on three occasions to emergent issues, twice when we were out of town and neded immediate resolution.

Category pressure washing

05/23/2014

Michael B.

Our first experience with DB's Handyman Service was several years ago and we have used their services ever since. Among other things, they have repaired our home following flooding from broken pipe, installed ceramic tile in our kitchen and bathrooms, replaced degraded flashing that caused a roof leak, and completely remodeled our kitchen. The quality of workmanship has always been exceptional and the cost reasonable. Absolutely professional, thorough breakdown and explanation of charges - including cost and benefit of different materials and options, and impeccably honest. They have had a key to our place since the first time they worked on it, which has been very handy for emergency situations that arose when we were out of town and when taking time off of work was problematical. I most strongly recommend DB's Handyman Service for any home repair or maintenance needs. [removed member's name]

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Installation.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

DB's Handyman Service LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

2484 Bayview Ave.

Virginia Beach, VA 23455

We offer full service home remodeling, renovation, and repairs. From the foundation to the shingles, and all that's in between. We can take care of all of your needs: Flooring (tile,wood, linoleum/vinyl,carpet), Kitchen and Bath, Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Garages, Sheds, Porches, Fencing, Decks, Painting (int.&ext.), Siding, Windows, Doors, Drywall/Plaster, Structural/Foundation work, Insulation, and Roofing (If we left something out I'm sure we could work it out!)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available