CROSS HEIRS CONTRACTING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2006

3.7

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DIANE RITTENHOUSE...

Alejandro Dominguez painting & Housecleaning

We specialize in Interior and Exterior residential and commercial painting. We also provide house cleaning and housekeeping services. We specialize in move-in and move-outs! Call us for your needs!

All-Pro Painting Inc

100% veteran and family own painting business with over 25 years of experience we offer Interior & Exterior Painting & staining. Power Washing, Wallpaper Removal, & Drywall Repair.

The Painter, Inc.

We are a family-owned painting company established in 2006 to fill a void in excellent customer service in the painting industry. Our unique approach to customer service, high quality paints, and a 100% money back guarantee are the reason why we are the fastest-growing painting company in our area for the last four years. We do all types of interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, Garage floor Coatings, Cabinet refinishing and much more.

08/10/2007

Deborah A.

They didn't show up on Monday, came for five hours each of the next four days. They did some work, rebuilding the closet, but did not finish the drywall, or start on the A/C. They broke four of my dishes banging on a wall so hard the pictures came down, scratched the porcelain tub by storing their equipment in is, and bent my hammer. The work they did sort of complete was not good - no plumb walls, no square corners. The drywall mudding was amateurish, at best. Since the original estimate was for four days, I decided not to throw good money after bad, and fired them.

Description of Work
They said they were going to rebuild a closet and rearrange parts of an A/C air handler. Charging by the day, they estimated 4 eight-hour days plus materials.

Category handyman service

01/12/2007

RUTH E S.

From the start, Rodney and Dianne came prepared to work. They had clear routines to protect floors, bathroom facilities: sink, tub, toilet all protected from plaster and its dust. They removed shelves, cabinets, and stored screws etc. as they protected items removed. They worked efficiently but not so hastily that they did not allow the compound to completely dry before painting. Their work style, ability, and character are impeccable. Great job!

Description of Work
Rodney and Dianne returned my call within 10 minutes. They set up an appointment and called en route. They came at the appointed time, discussed my wishes, answered my questions, and gave me alternatives within the parameters I set. I had a bathroom ceiling with a section that came down due to an upstairs leak. They determined the status of the upper bathroom, advised the entire ceiling be removed because the damage was extensive. I agreed to the job and price. They removed the ceiling down to the beams, carried out the plaster as they went along, having first spread drop cloths and coverings for my floor right out to the entryway. They vacuumed extensively as they worked. They packed in high grade insulation, put up a green board in accordance with code, sealed seams, used compound to smooth the surface. They put on two coats of a premium quality paint and added extra touches as they went along. The job was first class; they are outstanding workers.

Category handyman service,plastering,interior painters

08/09/2006

BOB K.

SHOWED UP AS PROMISED, VERY CORDIAL AND LISTENED TO WHAT I WANTED DONE. WORKED WITHOUT HAVING TO BE SUPERVISED AND CLEANED UP AFTER HE WAS DONE.

Description of Work
RODNEY AND HIS HELPER CAULKED ALL THE EXTERIOR OF THE HOME'S WINDOWS, REGROUTED THE BATHROOM CERAMIC TILE FLOOR, PAINTED TRIM MOLDING, AND REPAIED A DAMAGED CEDAR PRIVACY FENCE.

Category handyman service

GENERAL REMODELING INCLUDING: FENCING, DECKS, TILE, BATHS, KITCHENS, ADDITIONS AND DRYWALL.

ROOFING.