Carpets By JC Law III

4968 Virginia Beach Blvd

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

09/17/2013

Thomas G.

Excellent! My floors are beautiful.

Description of Work
Installed Hard wood floors throughout my home!

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

07/10/2012

Chris V.

When they finally got back w/me, I was provided a satisfactory explanation. I did not get the work done at this time, but I would not hesitate to contact them again for any future estimates for work.

Description of Work
NONE.

04/15/2012

Veronica H.

Did a great job installing hardwood floors. Came and gave an estimate on the spot, and within the week had my floors complete. I will use them again in the future, as I had 4 other estimates, all high rated Angie List providers, who were either much similar or much higher in price, or did not call me back. My installation was a glue down, of premium floors, and I don't think the other installers really wanted my business. I recommend them for their professionalism and work quality.

Description of Work
I ordered hardwood floors from another location and needed someone to provide installation that I felt would not invalidate my warranty on the floors, in case of problems. They provided 2 installers for my project, and an additional 2 showed up which made the installation quick and easy.

05/22/2006

GRETA B.

They did a pretty good job on our floors. We had interviewed a lot of other companies but we choose them because they were available to get the job done quicker than most of the other companies. Our floors look very nice and I also feel that their price was very comparable.

Description of Work
They refinished our hardwood floors in our living room, dining room, three bedrooms, and our hallway.

Arrow

We specialize in flooring services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Yates Flooring LLC

I specialize in installing sheet vinyl, LVP (luxury vinyl plank) glue down or click, Laminate, VCT and carpet tiles. I am the owner and operator. I've been in the flooring business over 15 years. I have an experienced crew also, and that helps with a quality installation.

2022 Super Service Award

BAY AREA HARDWOOD FLOORS

We offer a full line of wood floor refinishing and installation. We have 20+ years in the business with references and are the cheapest. We are owner operated and show appreciation to our seniors and veterans by offering a discount. Your satisfaction is what drives out business. Call us to schedule an appointment to handle your flooring needs.

2022 Super Service Award

ASK FOR DETAILS
    1 YEAR LABOR

SALES AND INSTALLATION OF CARPET, VINYL, CERAMIC AND PREFINISHED HARDWOOD.