B & B REMODELING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2006

B & B Remodeling Inc....

Advanced Engineering Construction

**** WINNER OF 4 ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARDS**** Advanced Engineering Construction is owned and operated by Phillip Carter, a Civil Engineer. Mr. Carter received his Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with an Emphasis in Construction in 1991. Mr. Carter has been working in Construction and Engineering operations since 1983. AEC holds a Virginia Class A Contractor's License. and has been faithfully serving Tidewater residents since 1994 helping customers solve their Structural, Drainage and Crawl Space Moisture Control Problems. Advanced Engineering is committed to providing honest evaluations and inspections for Home owner's, which has earned them the reputation of being Tidewater's Premier Company for "Your Trusted Second Opinion" They take pride in their work, and they insure that the customer is satisfied with their investment into the current and future condition of their property.

Innovative Waste, LLC

Innovative Waste is a family operated locally owned junk removal business located in Virginia Beach, VA. Do you have any items you’d like removed from your home, yard, or garage? If so, Innovative Waste offers residential and commercial services. We come to your home or business and take anything that no longer serves you.

Offers by Innovative Waste, LLC on Angi

07/20/2016

Description of Work
I hired this company to do a home renovation. The owner hired subcontractors to do demolition work and carpentry. The subcontractors used drugs and alcohol on my property. They caused over $10,000 in damages to my property. Police reports were filed. The contractor, Robert Boden, did not disclose this to me voluntarily. As a result he was dismissed from further work. He did not return my first draw nor cover my damages. His business is based out of Virginia Beach, VA.

Category remodeling

03/23/2013

Description of Work
B&B was on the job at 7 am and had entire yard cleaned by 4:30. My house was roofed in 1 day. Windows and siding were completed in 5 days. The job site was cleaned daily, did not have to worry about the trash as they had their own dump trailer. the site was cleaned daily! The crew were very efficient and did a very good job.

Category home remodeling

12/05/2012

Description of Work
Bobby was great and his team did a wonderful job!! Would recommond him to anybody needing work. We had some repair work done to an inside and outside wall, new windows, brick work and plaster work. He also replaced and matched up the siding. We were very pleased with Bobby and his crew.

Category electrician,masonry,plastering,replacement windows,home remodeling,foundation repair

10/15/2012

Our experience with B and Remodeling was exceptional!! Bobby Bowden and his team exceeded ALL expectations. Their team did everything in their power to make a major kitchen remodel ( down to the studs) as painless a possible. They worked diligently (even over a holiday weekend) to get the job done on time and on budget. I highly recommend Band B Remodeling!!!

Description of Work
We had two major projects completed by B and B. We had a complete kitchen remodel completed (complete tear out) and all of our windows replaced. Also completed a small bath remodel all within a three month window.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,masonry,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/17/2012

Our project started on time and went as smoothly as we hoped. We did add other projects once the remodeling began and are extremely happy with the outcome of the entire job!!

Description of Work
B & B Remodeling has done an amazing job transforming not just our kitchen but a great deal of our downstairs. Their workers are knowledgeable, reliable, professional and courteous. Bobby does a fabulous job discussing the work to be done ahead of time with a tremendous attention to detail. They work in a very efficient manner and clean the work place at the end of each day! Our job involved, demolition, drywall, painting, tiling, hardwood flooring and repair, decking, carpeting, installation of cabinetry and roofing. We are extremely pleased with the outcome!!

Category home remodeling

07/20/2016

Category room remodeling

03/23/2013

Category home remodeling contractor

12/05/2012

Description of Work

Category electrician","masonry contractor","plaster contractor","window installer","home remodeling contractor","foundation repair contractor

KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, HOME IMPROVEMENTS, ADDITIONS, VINYL SIDING ROOFING-MAITENANCE & REPAIRS, PRESSURE CLEANING, BASEMENTS, DOORS & WINDOWS, COUNTERTOPS, FLOORING.

Check, PayPal