Atomic Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Corporation

• Trade License Number
  • 2701 032060 A

1377 London Bridge Road

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

Atomic Plumbing has served the Hampton Roads area for over 49 years and is your first call for commercial plumbing in Virginia Beach and Norfolk plumbing needs - residential or commercial. If you have a leaky pipe or drain clog, or wish to install new bathroom fixtures, Atomic Plumbing can help. Our plumbing team is certified and trained to tackle any sewer or drainage problem, using the latest equipment to repair frozen or damaged pipes or faulty water heaters....

4.3

plumbers (504)drain cleaning (97)water heaters (88)sewer cleaning (26)drain pipe installation (22)home remodeling (19)gas leak repair (5)hauling (8)water softeners (5)well & water pump repair (2)gas fireplace repair (1)HVAC Companies (1)

08/09/2020

Robert is the best plumber we've ever had. He's done work for us previously and his work is consistently outstanding. We ask for Robert by name. He's the only plumber we plan to use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install garbage disposal and fix leaky toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

08/02/2020

The two workers did an excellent job, explaining everything to us before they begin work, how to avoid this type of incident in the future, and the paperwork. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken exterior faucet and supply line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

07/22/2020

The shower valve repair took about 15-20 minutes, no parts needed and was charged $438.46. The kitchen faucet replacement was $315.00. Our total bill was $753.46 - $75.35 discount for Angie's list paying $678.11 for less than 1.5 hours labor. To be fair we were told of the cost up front, but didn't realize you still have to pay the quoted amount if the repair was simple like it was for the tub val...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub faucet valve repair and kitchen faucet replaced

COST $678.11

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/10/2020

The job went Great! This was the third time I've used Atomic and, like the other two times, I was very happy with the work done. My old water heater was acting like it was about to die. I called Atomic and Ryan was out the next day. We discussed the options (regular vs. tankless) and I went with regular, 50 gallon with 10 yr warranty. Because the door to the closet where the water heater "lives" w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/20/2020

Plumber arrived and performed the work efficiently and completely, cleaning up after himself as well. He even took old faucet away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install replacement kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/02/2020

it was a simple job but he still had to crawl under the house a few time to trouble shoot.it was just the overflow drain was leaking and needed to be caulked.I was happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
during home inspection water was noticed on the vapor barrier under the bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/20/2020

I would not recommend. They are not transparent with homeowners. Late 2019 I purchased a home with a toilet that was suppose to be repaired by the previous homeowners. To my surprise, the day after closing, my downstairs flooded out due to the previous plumber installing a flange incorrectly. I had to move to a hotel for 2 months while repairs were being done. During this time I coordinated betwee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet flange

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

Atomic Plumbing specializes in professional plumbing services; not resolving disputes between past and present homeowners. We strongly recommend that you and your insurance company contact the previous homeowner directly to request the release of this information in order to get this issue resolved. Furthermore, we did extend a courtesy to you and also offered assistance by contacting the previous...

05/15/2020

We had a leaking water pipe that needed to be taken care of ASAP, not only did Atomic have the best quote...they also had the best customer service, starting with the person answering the phone. Pricing was fair and the work was of great quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Line Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

05/11/2020

Excellent job! The technician arrived promptly, reviewed the items I had concerns about, discussed the process, estimated time and cost. He was very professional and efficient, all for a great price. Once completed, he patiently reviewed the work and responded to all my questions. I was pleased with the quality of work and his expertise. I have recommended this company to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple plumbing repairs

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/09/2020

They would only give me an estimate on site. If offer not accepted the would then charge me for a service visit. I declined and decided to not have the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install plumbing fixture

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

I am writing this response in reference to your review, dated May 8, 2020… First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback, it’s always appreciated. Upon review of your posting, I believe there may have been some sort of miscommunication, which I am more than happy to explain for you now… Please note that we always give “free estimates” on large jobs; such as replacing an entire water or...

DRAIN CLEANING, INTERNAL PIPE CAMERA INSPECTIONS, WATER HEATERS, GAS, WATER & SEWER LINES, BATHTUBS, SHOWERS, SINKS, FAUCETS, TOILETS, & GARBAGE DISPOSALS, WATER LEAKS, BACKFLOW DEVICE TESTING, SEWAGE & SUMP PUMPS, HYDRO-JETTING FOR LARGE MAIN LINES.

APPLIANCE REPAIRS, WELL PUMPS & SYSTEMS, AND SEPTIC TANK WASTE REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available