Anderson Flooring Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

Due to manufactures warranty, we only install and repair flooring purchased through our company. Whether you need us to make old and neglected hardwood floors new again or need new hardwood floors installed for the first time we’re here to help. Stairs and handrails or laminates and tiles. We will design and install the perfect floors for your home. We’ll talk to you about your lifestyle, your living space and your budget and then help you pick out the right flooring for your home. Anderson Flooring Inc. is a second generation business built upon values of integrity, accountability and long-term vision. We recognize the importance of customer service and strive to exceed the customer’s expectations on every job. It’s our honesty about the flooring products on the market today and the fact that we have always done our own installations that people in the community talks about the most. Read all our testimonies here on this site or on the web, you will find hundreds of comments from satisfied customers. The more research you do the more likely you are to choose us for your home project. Call to set up a time with Ryan or Duane in the show room to see and to learn about the flooring products . Sales & installation of Solid hardwood, Laminate, bamboo, cork, ceramic, porcelain tile, amtico & VCT, Stairs and railing, Sanding & refinishing of Hard wood floors with complete dust containment, Trim and molding, Complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Hardwood stairs, stair remodeling, stair refinishing...

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
VA.SERVICES

PROFESSIONAL PAINTING WITH UNPROFESSIONAL PRICES. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Alejandro Dominguez painting & Housecleaning

We specialize in Interior and Exterior residential and commercial painting. We also provide house cleaning and housekeeping services. We specialize in move-in and move-outs! Call us for your needs!

05/20/2021

It was very good. They were professional.

Description of Work
He put hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

09/28/2020

Andersons could not do the work but sugested Cecilia's home repair. The job is almost complete. none of the Angies list suggested hires wanted to do the work. Tile work was good and am waiting for Atlantic Glass to call me

Description of Work
tile repair glass replacement

Category contractors

We appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately as explained to you, we do not handle the type of grouting repairs that you requested therefore we provided the best company for your specific need and it sounds like they were able to complete your work request.

09/23/2020

Sales and service \was very professional and provided good advice for making choices. Work crew was efficient and also very professional. Will hire again for carpet upstairs.

Description of Work
Vinyl plank flooring

Category contractors,flooring contractor

12/18/2019

I used Anderson a few years back to install my hardwood floors, and overall I was extremely happy with the finished product. I didn’t have any regrets, and I came away knowing that if I did have any issues with my floors in the future, they would be my first call. Fast forward two-plus years, and I did have what I considered to be a relatively minor issue. I had a small dishwasher leak in the kitc...

Description of Work
Repair of damaged engineered hardwood planks.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/07/2019

Everyone at Anderson Flooring was wonderful! We had a really difficult situation in which we had an ongoing roof leak for 7 months. The roofers we hired could not locate the leak and were scheduling out really far which made installing this tile even harder. Anderson Flooring worked with us through the whole thing and produced a beautiful final product. I could not be happier with the tile and the...

Description of Work
Laying ceramic tile

Category ceramic tile