A.M.P. Improvements

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

My name is Mike Patterson, sole proprietor of AMP Improvements, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. AMP Improvements is a licensed and insured company that prides itself on providing high quality home renovation, remodeling, and repairs at affordable prices. No job is too small and all jobs are completed with satisfaction guaranteed. My mission is to provide professionally crafted carpentry solutions. Finish carpentry is all about the details, and AMP Improvements delivers. I have built my reputation on meticulous work and top-notch craftsmanship. With nearly 10 years of experience in the field, I specialize in constructing custom designs and solutions for my client's specific needs and styles. Please see our services page for a complete list. I also recognize that a client's home is not merely a work site. A home is a private haven, a space dedicated to family and friends, and the biggest financial investment most homeowners will ever make. That's why I take pride in maintaining a clean and orderly workplace. I look forward to offering the personal touch of a family-owned small business with quality and service that beats the name brands....

Atlantic Dominion Wall Coverings

Atlantic Dominion Wall Coverings is family owned business in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia with over 27 years of painting and wall covering experience. After operating in the commercial industry for the last several years we decided to open a residential division to offer the local communities an affordable solution to painting. From accent walls to baby nurseries let our design team come out and assist in your next home beautification project. We also want to take this time to remind everyone of the sacrifices our armed forces make each and every day for us. That’s why at Atlantic Dominion Wall Coverings we proudly discount all of our work for them. We also offer our law enforcement, firefighters and rescue workers, as well as, civil servants a discount for their service to our community. Next time you have a painting or similar project to do around your home give us a call.

Offers by Atlantic Dominion Wall Coverings on Angi
DMC Painting

The Painter, Inc.

We are a family-owned painting company established in 2006 to fill a void in excellent customer service in the painting industry. Our unique approach to customer service, high quality paints, and a 100% money back guarantee are the reason why we are the fastest-growing painting company in our area for the last four years. We do all types of interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, Garage floor Coatings, Cabinet refinishing and much more.

05/28/2015

Description of Work

Category contractors

My company has never done work for Mrs. [Member Name Removed], nor have we ever had contact with her. Clearly, we're being mistaken for another company.

02/18/2013

Description of Work
Good

Category contractors

AMP Improvements provides various services for all your home needs, be it remodeling, renovating, repairing, or just general handyman needs. No job is too big, nor to small to be handled. Our services include: - Crown molding-all styles and combinations - Wainscotting-all styles and combinations - Stairs and Rails - Doors - Interior and exterior - Windows - Window Treatments - Chair Rail - all styles and combinations - Custom Framing - Built Ins - Cabinetry - Shelving - Alcove Shelving - Bath

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal