Allen's Dry-N-Clean Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

5045 Admiral Wright Rd Ste 109

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

We are a family owned carpet cleaning and restoration business here in Hampton Roads Virginia since 1985. Our services includes carpet cleaning, tile grout cleaning, water damage restoration, upholstery/furniture cleaning, pest control services, automobile cleaning and leather cleaning. We have NO hidden charges and if the cleaning services isn't the best cleaning you have ever had then its 100% free guaranteed, it's even written on the side of our vans! Be sure to check out our website for further details over at http://www.drynclean.com , we are also TMF and IICRC certified....

03/30/2021

Robert M.

Allen’s did a great job cleaning my area rug. It looks brand new. Well done!

Description of Work
Cleaning of a area rug

10/30/2020

Julianne H.

I found Dry-N-Clean Carpet Cleaning through a search. The reviews that I read were all very good! My call was answered immediately and the company came out the same day! I was called 30 minutes prior to let me know they were on the way. When Matt arrived to service our carpets he was professional, knowledgeable, and kind.Our carpets look brand new again and I couldn’t be more pleased! Matt also left us with a bottle of premium spotter that we can use on spots ourselves! That was icing on the cake! I would highly recommend this company and I will definitely use them over and over in the future! Professional and courteous! They get the job done beautifully!

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

07/25/2020

Rita C.

4 hours late, and a very long time cleaning. Many, many trips to the truck for what I don't know, then breaks on his phone. My day went from an expected 1 hour out of my workday to 6 hours. The carpet is clean but the professionalism was completely omitted. No hello, no thank you for a tip and pretty much his schedule. When we work together in situations like this the outcome usually feels alright when you are done. This is not how I'm feeling. One clean carpet and 5 or 6 really not good parts of the overall situation isn't going to lend to a great review.

Description of Work
1 bedroom, small loft, small landing, 2 flights of stairs.

06/03/2020

August S.

The technicians arrived early and went right to work. This is a rental property and the tenants left the stairs and master bedroom carpet badly stained. We were very pleasantly surprised that ALL the stains came out. We will have them in our home soon.

Description of Work
RENTAL PROPERTY

02/06/2020

Cathi L.

The technician was prompt when arriving for the walk-thru and estimate. Matt was amazing when he cleaned our carpet! He took steps above and beyond to ensure we had a good customer experience. He was helpful, knowledgeable and had a nice dry sense of humor. Who knew? Our light carpet hasn't been cleaned in over 6 years, and we live with pets, and Matt's magic made it seem brand new! All this plus a great value and fair price. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

04/05/2019

Desiree C.

I was desperate to clean the light areas of carpet in my parent's house. It was awful. Come to my house right now (one day after Allen's Dry-and-Clean Carpet Cleaning). I dare you to guess how long that carpet has been on the floor. (Hint: 25 years or more!)

Description of Work
Cleaning of high-traffic areas

03/26/2019

Arie R.

I wish I knew the mans name that came and cleaned the carpets at the business I work at. He was very nice and did such an amazing job! He showed up exactly when I was told he would. All the stains are completely gone and it smells fantastic! He was so quick too. I will 100% be using this company again. They cleaned a very large area for a really good price. They made the building look like new! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and a few stains removed

07/29/2018

Linda S.

A friend highly recommended this company. The online reviews were great so I gave them a try. The carpets were just cleaned and I'm very pleased. Robert and staff were professional and diligent. Robert was very detailed when explaining the process. We have a dog and additional treatment was done to get stains out. If you want your carpet cleaning done right, you must have this company do the work. They also do grout cleaning and rug cleaning and after seeing the quality of their work, I'm going to schedule grout cleaning too. I love to support local family owned businesses.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/05/2018

Debra C.

The representatives from this company were amazing. They had to come out two days in a row because of the amount of blood that was on the carpet. They charged a flat rate (which was reasonable for a large room and amount and type of stain removed). We were certain that our carpet would have to be replaced. The young men who came to our home were professional, knowledgeable and very personable. We will/would recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Vast amount of blood stains in carpet

04/02/2018

JOHN S.

Truly amazing. I have used any number of carpet cleaning services over the years, from smaller operations all the way up to the giant franchises and none have come close to my experience with Allen's. The tech showed up on time, worked hard for hours and left the carpets looking brand new. I had a few areas I was particularly concerned about and he went right to work and gave those areas extra attention, then once done, I had an area I wasn't 100% satisfied with and the technician went right back at it until I was satisfied, no complaining or anything. I don't even want to walk on the carpets now! That's how good they look!! The level of professionalism and overall quality of the job cannot be overstated. I only wish that they went all the way out to my new address in Williamsburg as I would be using them again! Please make an exception and come out to Williamsburg!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and deodorizing

02/25/2018

Allen C.

Edwin did a great job and always brings my carpet back to a prestine look. Along with living near the beach and having a yellow lab, we’re **** ** our carpet and they do quality work. I’ve been a loyal customer for several years and have never looked back after switching from Stanley Steemer!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/13/2017

John M.

We were well satisfied with all work done. We recommend to others.

Description of Work
Great room, Bed room, and Hallway cleaned. Stain removal and recondition of heavy traffic areas.

10/05/2017

Mak K.

A definite 5-star experience. Our tech, Mike, was extremely professional and was willing to work with us every step of the way. We had some extremely particular requests that we were not able to find help with using any other company in the area. They were able to work with us and help us understand all of our needs and work within our budget.

Description of Work
Not only was the work done extremely meticulously, the company has a care and compassion to use not only the highest grade cleaning solutions, but the solutions are also environmentally friendly and safe as compared to what other companies were using. They pay more for them, but it is worth it when you can tell the difference between chemical smells and natural clean smells. Excellent, would highly recommend.

08/09/2017

Barbara C.

What a surprisingly great experience. The representative arrived on time. Very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. My primary concern was that the carpets be cleaned well and they would dry quickly. I was totally satisfied and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

04/25/2017

Brenda H.

The technician was running behind but he clearly communicated the delay and apologized as his last job had gone longer than expected. Once he arrived, he took his time, explained all of the options and was even willing to complete an extra room at the last minute. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the carpet cleaning process. I will be sure to use this company again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned and pet orders removed.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your business, next time you use us please mention 10OFF for 10% off your next cleaning for tile grout, upholstery or carpets. We will pass over the good news to the technician, thanks again for choosing our service - take care! :)

12/16/2016

KEVIN W.

Price was higher than initially quoted, but the John, the tech/cleaner did an excellent job and took his time. If I use their service again I don't want anybody else but John.

Description of Work
Carpet & upholster cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

06/04/2016

Kelly M.

They are wonderful people from scheduling your service to showing up on time to getting the job done in a timely fashion. Very professional. I will continue to use their sevices. The experience is always great.

Description of Work
I have used Allen's dry n clean for many years. Their carpet cleaning device is fantastic. I had the downstairs den and the upstairs den along with the hall and multiple bedrooms cleaned. It looks like new carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

06/03/2016

Amy L.

We are very pleased with the service. They are outstanding in customer service!

Description of Work
We had carpets and grout restored to like new!

10/16/2015

Jacques A.

Everything went very well . Good job. A+

Description of Work
Pick up clean 5 oriental rug ( 3 ) 9x12 & ( 2 ) 5x6 delivery and install in place . Very nice people.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/14/2015

David R.

They were on time, looked over the job. We noted a few carpet stains, which I knew would cost a bit more. He got started and worked hard to clean them. Our carpets had not been cleaned in 6 years so they were in great need of a good cleaning. He completed the job, then talked to me about the stains, and how to let the carpets dry today. Was done in less then two hours. We will use them again. I'm passing the number to a neighbor too.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets of three bedrooms, including closets a hallway and the stairs.

08/04/2015

patricia P.

Michael was on time and very professional. He knew his job and worked hard. The results were excellent and I was very happy he was able to get it looking good again.

Description of Work
Berber carpet cleaning.

07/14/2015

Kathy M.

Wonderful. Mike was great. He was very professional and kind and nice. He tried everything he could do to get the stain out and he did. He acted like he was just as happy as I was that the stain came out. We just moved here and didn’t know who we could use and were very happy with our choice. They were great.

Description of Work
Removed a chocolate milkshake stain.

04/12/2015

Emily J.

The Tech came by as scheduled actually ahead of schedule. I was still at work but I gave him permission to gain access to my home.When I arrived I noticed that his water hose was hooked up to my outside pipe ..which upset me,because I pay for my water and try to keep my usage to a minimum. When I walked in my house all was forgiving a little when I seen the excellent job he did. I had months of teenage traffic that abused my carpet, and I was for sure he wouldn't get the stains out. When he was done he gave me a free bottle of stain remover .. I also wish they would leave a blower to dry the carperts without a fee or just a refundable deposit when they receive the blower back in one piece...

Description of Work
My carpets where serviced..The provider down side ..the tech used my water to clean my carpets because he was in fear of running out of water while servicing me.Upside they did a wonderful job..

07/30/2014

Thong N.

Sent email to discuss pricing and was provided a reasonable price over email. Scheduled it with them and then email confirmation had a different cost. I contacted Sandee about it and she said they would handle it later and blew me off. I had to reschedule due to time conflict and received email confirmation of the rescheduling. They never showed up and when I called the their number it turns out that they never put me on their actual schedule but somehow shot out an email confirming my appointment was set. Two hours later they finally show up. The technician wanted A LOT more than what was quoted and I had to provide him with the email that stated the actual price. He argued and finally gave us the price that was quoted. I contacted the owner and he seemed to not care and gave me I'm the Navy Verteran and have been doing this for years and this is not how we work. He went to further explain that it is a rare occurrence that this occurred and really never apologized. He was supposed to contact me back on the issues and never did. I would not recommend this company to clean your carpet as they have poor communication within their ranks and apparently don't care about new customers and repeat business. I would also like to note that the receipt they provided had the original agreed upon price in the notes and what was charged was incorrect.

Description of Work
Cleaned two small bedrooms at a condo, less than 300' sqft total

Category pest control

02/03/2014

Heather Q.

This is the 3rd time I've called Dry-N-Clean. Each time the service is exceptional. This time they sent 2 guys since it was such a big job. They finished my whole house in about 2.5 hours. The carpets look so much better!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in entire house. 4-BR, 2 hallways, stairs, office, living room, dining room, den.