ALL COLORS PAINTING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2009

4.3

913 VIRGINA BEACH BLVD

Virginia Beach, VA 23451

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

08/19/2009

Anne B.

He was to come out on agreed date. He said he would call that morning to set up the exact time. No call as yet, it is a week later. No estimate.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for interior painting.

Category interior painters

02/09/2009

Rebecca S.

Excellent! I will hire them again in the near future to strip the wall paper from my dining room and foyer and paint those two rooms.

Description of Work
This is the third time I have hired Troy Hatfiled from All Colors. This time he painted my living room, including: caulked moulding and trim, painted trim and two sets of French doors, and painted the walls. He also primed and painted my downstairs bathroom. He is always on time, professional, and his workmanship is outstanding every time. He also painted for me over the summer. He painted my master bedroom, caulked moulding and painted all trim. He painted my upstairs hallway, including trim, and two stairwells. I will most definitely hire him again. He is very particular about the quality of his work and I have been happy with the results all three times that I have hired him. His brother, Robert, accompanies Troy occasionally, and he has very high standards as well. He painted all of my window mouldings throughout the entire house after we had new replacements windows installed. He caulked and sanded the trim, primed the wood, and painted 23 window trims. Excellent job.

Category interior painters

Arrow

We specialize in flooring services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kenny's Handyman Services

I perform a range of maintenance duties for homeowners and businesses. We specialize in bathroom remodeling; tile, drywall, plumbing,painting, and a lot more

ASAP CONSTRUCTION LLC

It is always better to contact us through email instead of this app, repair@asapconstruction.net ASAP Construction, LLC is a Virginia Class “A” Contractor with experience in the complete services of repair and installation for your home in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake VA, Portsmouth, and Norfolk VA. Family owned and operated since 1991, we are proud to be your Home Repair Specialists! Our specialties include: Masonry, Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical. For over two decades most of our business has come from word of mouth and referrals and the US Local Business Association has awarded us the Best of Chesapeake 2008 – Present in Repair and Installation Services. We are also listed as one of Angie’s List highest Rated Contractors. ASAP Construction, LLC is a company you can trust to supply experience, professionalism and quality home repair and installation services. Let us be your personal technician. When calling, press Option 1 for Jack if you need Plumbing, Electrical or General Home Installation/Repair work and press Option 2 for Chris if you need Carpentry, Rotten Wood, Termite Damage, Roof Repair, Drywall or Masonry. We answer our own calls to provide you the most comprehensive call experience so if we miss your call please leave a message and we will get back to you. If we cannot personally do the work ourselves 90% of the time we know somebody that will help you. If for some reason we are slow to reply to your message - please forgive us! As we are answering our own calls, occasionally, they can slip through the cracks. Just send us an email or call us again - we are happy to work with you!

Offers Coupon

ASK FOR DETAILS

PAINTING, RESTORATION, GENERAL REPAIRS, PLASTER, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE & REMODELING SERVICES.