ALL COLORS PAINTING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2009

4.3

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Y&M Painting Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ben Tokarz Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, deck repairs, staining services, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dominguez Painting

Thank you for choosing Dominguez Painting, serving the 757 since 1991. Allow us to make your dream project a reality! Contact us us today for a free estimate.

Offers by Dominguez Painting on Angi

08/19/2009

He was to come out on agreed date. He said he would call that morning to set up the exact time. No call as yet, it is a week later. No estimate.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for interior painting.

Category interior painters

02/09/2009

Excellent! I will hire them again in the near future to strip the wall paper from my dining room and foyer and paint those two rooms.

Description of Work
This is the third time I have hired Troy Hatfiled from All Colors. This time he painted my living room, including: caulked moulding and trim, painted trim and two sets of French doors, and painted the walls. He also primed and painted my downstairs bathroom. He is always on time, professional, and his workmanship is outstanding every time. He also painted for me over the summer. He painted my master bedroom, caulked moulding and painted all trim. He painted my upstairs hallway, including trim, and two stairwells. I will most definitely hire him again. He is very particular about the quality of his work and I have been happy with the results all three times that I have hired him. His brother, Robert, accompanies Troy occasionally, and he has very high standards as well. He painted all of my window mouldings throughout the entire house after we had new replacements windows installed. He caulked and sanded the trim, primed the wood, and painted 23 window trims. Excellent job.

Category interior painters

PAINTING, RESTORATION, GENERAL REPAIRS, PLASTER, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, PLUMBING, CARPENTRY, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE & REMODELING SERVICES.

ASK FOR DETAILS