Advance Tree Care Corporation

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2013

3.7

2085 Lynnhaven Parkwary, Suite 106-401

Virginia Beach, VA 23456

Advance Tree Care. The leaders in the tree care professionals. Serving all of Hampton Roads. We strive to provide you with a full service and professional service from start to finish. Give us a call to today. Estimates are always FREE....

06/26/2018

wanda R.

Great. Bill came out to meet with my husband two times and then with my husband and me, as this was a new house and we kept changing our minds. He was very patient with us. They arrived the day and the time as they said they would. I, the wife as my husband was out of town, did a walk around the property with his head guy to go over the work to be done. They did completed the work done in the time they stated and were professional. As a woman, I had no problems with any of the workers. They took down trees without leaving huge divits and holes in my yard as prior services have done I used in the past on another home. Yes, they bring a lot of equipment, hog the street and asked I move all cars from the driveway but I think this should be expected and I was okay with it. The night before they came we had heavy rain and thus the yards were wet. They made ruts in the neighbors yards the first day which they fixed once they completed their work on day two. I was very please with this company and would recommend them. I was surprised to read the F review. Perhaps they had a bad employee at that time.

Description of Work
5 trees removed, remaining 6 trimmed and many shrubs removed

07/12/2017

Nikko K.

Wow, talk about professionalism. This company promotes sexual harassment and disregards you as a woman. Get a text from daughter (16yrs old) that the workers are sexually harrassing her. Told them they need to move their trailer that was partially blocking my driveway. Owner of the business yelled at me to walk over to him. Told me I need to present myself in another way when telling them to move their trailer. That he doesn't see everything going on in his business and that I have a two car garage I can go around his trailer. 1: I told the workers that they can't go past a driveway when they park a trailer. They told me they are leaving soon. I said okay not a problem then. 2: the owner was not professional in any way yelling at me to walk over to him, then telling me to work around them and to park on the other side of the driveway! 3: Son arrived home and told me that these workers were a piece of work. I said yes for how they treated my daughter and me. He said he didn't know that. But the employees were sexually harassing his girlfriend as my son got in the car to leave. 4: work is completed. They have parked their bulldozer and trailer in front of my house after their work is completed and left.

Description of Work
I was a neighbor that had to deal with unprofessionalism with the owner about his employees sexually harassing my daughter and my sons girlfriend who are minors. And asked them to not block my driveway.

03/12/2013

Chris R.

Called to set up an estimate and Bill came out at the time and date we agreed on. We discussed my concerns/needs and he made his recommendations. Bill went over the steps they would do and the materials/equipment they would need to bring in. They arrived on the day he said they would be there. Stumps were ground and my yard cleaned up on the first go along with a load of dirt spread. The entire process took about a week and a half due to weather and water present in my yard but in the end the job was complete. Brian, Bill and his team were excellent and are really down to earth guys. They fixed what a shady tree guy had left me with. I plan on using their company again in the future and I would recommend them to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Lot grading, stump removal and debris removal.

Kono Tree Service

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Art-is-Tree LLC

We are a full-service tree company serving clients in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, and some areas of Suffolk. Art-is-Tree offers tree removal, elevation, pruning, and stump grinding. We are accredited by the Hampton Roads Better Business Bureau, licensed, and insured.

Baum Enterprises

We are a family-owned small business specializing in tree and stump removal. We offer free consultations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

24 Hour Emergencey Service- Tree Removal- Tree Removal with a Crane-Tree Trimming/Prunning- Stump Grinding- Lot Clearing- Shrub and Hedge Prunning- Consultations- CBPA Tree Removal- Right Of Way Maintence- Stream Debris Removal