Accel Pest & Termite Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

1236 Jensen Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23451

All of our technicians are certified applicators, meaning we have more experience and knowledge than most of our competitors. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, as well as offer financing options on our services. We offer 10% off initial pest or termite service to Angie's List Customers....

Resposiveness

pest control (442)basement waterproofing (13)insulation (10)animal removal (4)

02/02/2021

It was excellent and they were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control service to my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback!

12/17/2020

The inspector, Sharon, was able to come out the very next day! She was prompt, professional, thorough, knowledgeable, and very friendly! Our treatment was scheduled quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and scheduled Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

06/15/2020

In a nutshell, the appointment time and techcinician were changed without notifying me. At a different te on the day of my scheduled appointment, someone from accel showed up at my door. I was confused since it's not the right te, so I told him we had an appointment for a different time and I was set to leave the house soon. When the technician was asked what happened, he said he just follows what...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Treatment for fungi

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

I apologize for the errors and this is not acceptable from my staff. I will review your account and get in contact with you. Thank you for the feedback so we can correct.

11/28/2019

Very well done came on time i will continue to use them in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites treatment for crawl spa

CATEGORY pest control,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

It appears you were satisfied can you contact our office to see how we can improve our grade from a C to an A?

09/30/2019

We have been using Accel for termite and other pest control for several years and are very happy with their services. Their technician Mike R. is like a part of our family - he knows how to deal with our dog, is super friendly, always on time, and very professional. We couldn't be happier with Accel Pest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

04/27/2019

Accel representatives were punctual and professional. I was very happy with my experience with them and have signed up to have regular treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

04/02/2019

Terrible communication. Last week I called this company to have them set up a time to stop by and get rid of my rat problem. Well they just showed up unannounced and to the best of my knowledge did NOT treat my house for this problem. To add insult to injury, they parked in my driveway while I was coming home so I had to tell them to park on the street. I will be looking for a new pest company soo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Photo for Accel Pest & Termite Control - 1236 Jensen Dr, Virginia Beach, VA - 37796668

I understand that you are disappointed that our service did not meet your standards. Our software timestamps an account when a call comes into the office and we have no record of your phone call, and we are sorry for the error. We are always willing to make it right to the customer. I just don't understand the poor reviews on multiple sights. We are just small business like yourself trying to prov...

11/19/2018

Technician was friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual treatment for spiders and waterbugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

09/30/2018

All the bees are gone, Accel did a professional and speedy job. Very happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired ACCEL to get rid of a bees nest

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We will be sure to recognize Josh at our next service meeting.

08/13/2018

Person I spoke to would not discuss anything until they had an account started. I was looking for info for a relative who was having issues with wasps. The attitude at Accel Pest was one of smugness. I would never give them my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of wasp nest

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

I apologize for your experience. If you were able to let us know who you spoke with or what time of the day it was. I could look into this individual. You may have spoken to our office staff, but we also have a phone service that answers calls when we are not available. I can assure you that is not a typical experience and would like to help you out. If it's not too much trouble please Respond and...

Pest Control & Extermination, Termite Control, Attic and Crawl Space Insulation, and Crawl Space Moisture Remediation for residential and commercial properties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing