ABC Pest Management LLC

Founded 1960 • With Angi since June 2010

ABC Pest Management LLC is a full service, environmentally friendly moisture, pest & termite control company. We offer services for both commercial and residential properties. Our clean air crawl space and yard drainage systems are second to none. Designed for your property, each system is unique. The yard drainage systems channel rain water away from your homes foundation. While our clean air crawl space systems keep your homes crawl space at a relative humidity that deters harmful allergens from living and growing. This in turn promotes healthier breathing for you and your family. Our unique pest control services are designed for your specific situation, based on eliminating the sources that make your property attractive to insects and rodents. We have maintenance contracts for as little or as much as you wish to control. Our termite protection services are also geared to the situations being experienced at your home. Treatment programs with annual warranty's to protect one of your most valuable assets are available. We also offer Nuisance Wildlife Removal Services designed to identify and eliminate the access points for unwanted critters....

Spire Pest Control

Spire Pest Control

Spire Pest Control prides ourselves providing the best service, using the best products, applied by trained professionals. We offer a wide range of services including treatment for household pest such as termites, spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, mice, snakes, and wildlife removal all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Offers by Spire Pest Control on Angi

01/04/2017

The electrician did not show up on the appointed day. Completion of the job was delayed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed dehumidifier in crawl space under house.

09/06/2016

Great! They are a fine company. Very "home town" in feel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

10/22/2015

1.  Wrote contract with Wayne Bentz on 9/23/2015 for Termite and Fungus treatments.  Work scheduled for 9/26/2015 2.  Company re-scheduled work due to rain forecast. 3.  Rescheduled  for 10/3/2015.  Company cancelled due to potential rain.  It did not rain this day. 4.  Rescheduled for 10/10/2015.  Company cancelled again due to potential rain.  It did not rain this day. 5.  Work rescheduled once ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrote a contract and didn't show up to perform the job

CATEGORY pest control

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I have apologized for the weather problems that affected the successful completion of the work necessary to complete your job. As the chemical's used are water based, it would be inappropriate to treat when rainstorms are imminent. Although I understand no rain occurred in your area, the area of Virginia Beach that I live in did experience rain on and off throughout the...

07/28/2015

Great!  No problems, no mosquitos.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed for mosquitos.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review [Member's name removed] I am glad the service is working so well for you. Please contact our office if we can help in the future. Best Regards, Stacy Durfee President

07/12/2015

Provider didn't respond until after I canceled the service. They did apologize and offered me a nice deal, but I wasn't able to take advantage of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't get a response in time to take advantage of the offer.

CATEGORY pest control

{member name removed}, Again, I do apologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner. I simply never got the email message that you were attempting to contact us. I will hold to the offer I made you as compensation if you would like to use it in the future. Best Regards and my sincerest apologies, Stacy A. Durfee President

Clean Air Crawl Spaces, Yard Drainage, Nuisance Wildlife Removal, General Pest Control,Termite Control , Gutter Treatments, Sand Conveyance

Sand Delivery Mold Removal Lawn & yard maintenance

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available