A Friendly & Affordable Mover

• Trade License Authority
  • DOT

516 Central Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Super Service Award Winner in 2014, 2015, and 2016. A Friendly & Affordable Mover is an experienced, professional moving company offering affordable expert packing, moving, and unpacking services for safe, secure moves.Additional address: PO Box 8902, Virginia Beach, VA 23450...

movers (191)home theater installation (1)

04/01/2021

A representative visited my apartment and gave me a quote for the job. The young men were professional, hard working, careful with my possessions. They didn't even take a break until the job was competed. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a small apartment to a 2 story home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to hear from you again!

03/13/2021

They did a great job in a timely manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move of our furniture from one apartment to another about 9 miles from the first one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thank you so much for using our moving services. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your move!

03/08/2021

It went great! The team was punctual and did not damage any of my goods. The movers were friendly and quickly got me loaded on the truck and delivered the next day. I could not recommend this company more, especially for that very affordable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Chesapeake to Fairfax

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

Hello! We are so happy that you were satisfied with your move and we appreciate the recommendation.

02/01/2021

Soon as the movers left I told all my friends on my social media , because they did such a wonderful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and loading

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/19/2021

They were wonderful! Very helpful. Showed up on time and worked efficiently to do what needed to be done. Also, with only 1 day notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving A large piece of furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/05/2021

During local move, a king mattress was damaged to the point it cannot be slept on- apparently broken springs. The mattress was perfect the morning prior to move, and problem discovered the first evening after moving. Problem reported the next morning. I had to make multiple contacts to company via phone calls, texting, emails in order to get response. I requested on site inspection, which was deni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move/ long distance move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Photo for A Friendly & Affordable Mover - 516 Central Dr, Virginia Beach, VA - 39118513

There is internal damage to this mattress, (no external damage). Our claims department has correctly deemed this a manufacturer defect issue. We have closed this claim. We are sorry she is not willing to accept reality on this claim.

12/17/2020

Professional job. All the workers knew what they had to do and did it in an efficient manner. While I packed 95% of the boxes, not one thing was broken in three months of storage and a trip half way across the country. Showed up when they said they would. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack, store and move household goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

12/15/2020

We love our movers, they take care of the homeowners needs and wants. Very careful with contents and very respectful to insured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out and back into homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/13/2020

It went good. Some minor issues, nothing worth reporting. The movers took great care of the furniture with mirrors or glass in them, making sure to wrap them, put card board to protect them and securely tape everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved from an apartment to a condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

11/09/2020

Really great team!! Absolutely the best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Full Service Moving - Packing, Unpacking, Loading & Unloading. & Last Minute Moves

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express