A & A WALL & CEILING REPAIR

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS OR HELPERS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO MONEY DOWN ON ANY JOBS. COMPLETE DAILY CLEAN-UP ON JOBS LASTING MORE THAN ONE DAY....

Pauls Pressure Washing

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and contaminants with damaging forces of up to 3,500 PSI. It doesn’t get at the root of the stains, which are caused by an organic infection – algae and lichens. Paul’s system uses a safe, low pressure SoftWash with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to kill the contaminants at their root. Our 100% biodegradable, phosphate-free solutions use the power of chemistry to result in a clean that lasts 4-6 times longer. Nothing improves the curb appeal of a home like a brand new looking roof, siding, walkway, fence, or patio. Low pressure washing increases the life span of siding and shingles. Customer satisfaction is a priority. We take extra care not to damage surrounding plant life and landscaping. Visit our website www.paulspressurewashing.com for our list of services. If you’re in need of pressure washing in the Hampton Roads area, call us or text us at 757.803.6916 to schedule a free estimate.

Sure Shot Pressure Washing

Sure Shot Pressure Washing is a dynamic power washing company that services communities throughout the greater Washington, DC area, Maryland, and Northern, VA. Sure Shot was founded on a vision to create and implement superior pressure washing services.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

06/23/2018

J F.

Allan was phenomenal!! He is professional, meticulous, amazing to work with on our difficult project. He is honest , hardworking and we can no be more pleased with his work. He is very knowledgeable and impeccable with his work and his word. He finished a job in a week and you would never know he was there each day he worked!! Only remnant of the day was the work he did that day... which was fantastic!! He has excellent craftsmanship and he stays busy!! Thank you you for a job well done!!!

Description of Work
Drywall repairs, replacing drywall, restoration

Category drywall,plastering

04/21/2018

Paul J.

I contacted Allen regarding numerous wall cracks on walls of my home due to utility construction in front of my home. He came out to examine the damages taking notes along the way. This was on April 7th and he told me he would have an estimate in a few days. After not hearing back, I called today (April 21) to find out if he had an estimate and why I did not receive any communication in 2 weeks. His response was “I can’t do it, a buddy that was going to help retired”. He added that “it’s too much and I just don’t have the time”. A timely phone call to let me know he would not be able to do the work would have been nice.

Description of Work
Wall cracks

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

06/28/2017

Brad C.

Seemless. Great communication and professionalism.

Description of Work
2 - 12X12 holes in wall.

05/09/2016

Dennis W.

It went very well,very professional, He vacuumed my hallway and living room after the drop cloth was removed. He left the bedroom cleaner than he found it. The ceiling looked great and also his paint job was just as awesome.

Description of Work
They removed my falling ceiling in a bedroom. They cut it in sections and carried each piece out.Put the old insulation back up after new ceiling was installed. He came back the next day to paint the ceiling after the plaster had dried.

04/16/2015

Tim S.

Category deck cleaning

10/17/2011

alesia W.

It went well. They returned my call quickly, completed the job promptly, and they did excellent work.

Description of Work
They relocated my ceiling fan, and they replastered and repainted after the relocation.

Category plastering,interior painters

05/09/2011

Barbara B.

A & A removed the ceiling the first day, installed and plastered the ceiling the second day. A & A cleaned up each day; were prompt; finished the work as promised; the amount quoted for the job did not exceed the final bill. Alan & Alan were very professional. I would use them again for any repairs and recommend them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Bedroom ceiling (heat coils were in the ceiling) was removed, a new ceiling was installed and plastered.

04/01/2009

Leesa C.

I left a message on a Tuesday, they called back within 15 minutes and were here within the hour to give an estimate. They performed the estimate and were very friendly. A few hours later I called and scheduled an appointment for Thursday the same week. They arrived on time and completed the work on both walls within an hour. Excellent work. They were thorough and left no mess behind. I was pleased with their overall performance and will definitely call them back for other work I may need done.

Description of Work
They repaired / plastered walls that were damaged due to water.

08/14/2008

PAT M.

Excellent. They arrived on time to provide an estimate & to do the work. Friendly, offered advice on other areas of the house. Cleaned up after the job was done.

Description of Work
Repair & replastering of bathroom wall. There were several uneven areas that they smoothed out.

08/16/2007

susan F.

After receiving estimates from other companies ranging as high as $7,000.00, I was becoming discouraged about getting this very necessary work done. When Alan came out, he estimated between $1,000.00 and $1,500.00 for the job. I was a bit concerned due to the difference from the other estimates but he displayed extreme professionalism and appeared to very much know what he was talking about. I hired he and his work partner, (both named Alan - thus the A + A name!). They were prompt and reliable. Fun, interesting, intelligent and knowledgeable guys. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
They repaired extensive damage from some bad water leakage in several walls and a ceiling. They completely resurfaced two of the walls. Then they repainted the whole area. When they finished, you truly could not tell there had ever been a problem. The entire job was completed in two days.

A & A WALL & CEILING REPAIR

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

2213 N. Oliver Dr.

Virginia Beach, VA 23455

RESIDENTIAL HANDYMAN REPAIRS, PLASTERING, DRYWALL, CARPENTRY, DOORS, INTERIOR PAINTING & PRESSURE WASHING. CROWN-MOULD INSTALLATION, INSTALL POPCORN CEILING, POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL. BATHROOM REMODELING

ASK FOR DETAILS.